My Best Friend

Can I Rewind the Time?

"Yah! Pabo!" Himchan called HaHwa right after the break time bell rang. HaHwa doesnt answer even though she heard her silly best friend called her. "Yah! Pabo HaHwa!" Himchan called again. But still, no answer. He tear a paper and squeeze it, then he throw it to HaHwa. It hits right into HaHwa's head. "YAH! KIM HIMCHAN!!" HaHwa yelled at him. "Kekekeke, I called you. But you didnt answer." Himchan pouted. "Okayokay, so what? Why you called me?" HaHwa asked. "Of course for lunch!" Himchan said with a big smile and led HaHwa to the canteen in Korean High School.

"What do you want to eat?" Himchan asked and he looked at the menu.

"Well, I want sushhi!" HaHwa pointed at the sushi.

"Okay, I guess I'll eat my favorite. Guess what?" Himchan stared at HaHwa.

"I dont have to think again. It's cheeseburger, right??" HaHwa replied and put out her tongue.

"Good, my lil dongsaeng." Himchan ruffled HaHwa's hair.

"Yah! Who is your dongsaeng? We are in the same age anyway." HaHwa elbowed him.

"Aw! It hurts! Aih, I born on 19 April and you born on 1 July. Of course I'm older than you! So you are my lil cute dongsaeng!" Himchan put out his tongue.

"Whatever." HaHwa pouted.

Finally their meals have been served into their trays. Himchan paid for their meals. "Hey, Jieun and Daehyum are there!" HaHwa pointed at a couple which is sitting on the chairs and seems like they are having a really nice chitchats. "Oh! They're there! Let's go!" Himcham led HaHwa to the table which the couple having their lunch.

"Hey~ Mind if we join?" Himchan asked with a smirk. "Yup, anyway sorry for disturbing you two love birds. But there are not tables left for us." HaHwa giggled.

"Hmm, okay. We'll let you two lovey dovey couple join us." Daehyun smirked.

"Yah! There's noway I'm gonna date this pabo!" HaHwa said and pointed to Himchan.

"Me too! Never. Ever." Himchan replied.

"Whatever."Daehyun said. Then they sit and chatted a lot.

*Himchan's POV*

Daehyun said that HaHwa and I are a lovey dovey couple. I hope so. But seems like HaHwa never know what I actually feel inside. Yes. I love her. But she never notice my feeling to her. I adore her and protect her everytime. But yet, she doesnt know what it means.

So, I'm walking towards the class with her now. She laugh a lot when I tell a simple jokes to her. We seems very close and sometimes people expect wrong things between me and her. But she doesnt really care. Her smile is so adorable. She's my first love. I never put any attention to other girl except her. Although there are so many girls that attracted to me.

"Hey, pabo, could you teach me maths later? I am too confused and I can get dizzy everytime I see maths." HaHwa said with a disgusting expression.

"Okay, but what's the reward?" I asked.

"Yah, we are best friend right?" She pouted. *yeah, Best friend again...*

"Alright, we'll study at library later, kay?" I said to her and ruffled her hair.

"Yay! I love you Himchanniee~" She sang.

I giggled. I couldn't help myself everytime she laugh. She's too cute! If she know how I really feel...

*Class* School end bell ring.

I keep all of my thingy and headed to library with HaHwa.

*Library*

"Okay, pabo, which one you dont understand?" Himchan asked

................................................................................................................. (Author: ouh, since I'm real bad in maths, so I cant write this part. Sorry. ._.)

Finally she can understand the maths well.

"See you, Himchannie~" she waved at me and she is going to take the underground train.

"Bye~ Be careful" I waved back.

Recently I have so many thoughts in my mind. I'm too confused. I want to confess but I dont think she'll accept me.

I stop and call the security to open the gate. Yes, in front of me is a big villa. I'm from a rich family. My father is the owner of the Kim's company. It's one of the large companies in Korea. But I dont like to show off my richness to other. I love being simple. "Welcome back, young master." the security greet me. I just throw a simple smile to him. Then, the maid open for me the door.

"Himchan, you're home!" Umma said with a big smile.

"Yes mom, I'm home. Where's appa?" I asked and throw my bag to the luxurious couch.

"Your appa is in his room. Come, let's eat." Umma replied with a big smile and she placed the meal to my plate.

Appa walked down the stairs.

"Himchan, youre home!" Appa greet me.

"Ne, appa." I smile.

"Here, darling, sit, we're having our dinner." Umma let Appa sit beside her.

I've a really warm family although theyre not everyday at house. Theyre so busy but still give a little time to me.

"So, how is your school, Himchan?"  Appa ask me.

"Good." I replied and continue slice the salmon.

"Himchan-ah, do you have any girlfriend?" Umma ask suddenly.

"Huh?? I dont have any!" I replied with a loud voice.

"Himchan-ah, you dont need to said with a loud voice." Appa said.

"Mianhae, umma , appa.." I said and he quickly finish my meal and go to my room.

Yes, I dont have any girlfriend yet, but i'm In love with someone. Ahh.. I throw myself to the bed and fall asleep.

 

 

Author's Note:

Well,,, how's my first update?? Kinda weird I guess. Excuse my gram-__- This is my first fanfics. I guess this isnt oneshot. Probabyly I'll make it into a twoshot or chapters. Well, thank you ^^