The Pain

Can I Rewind the Time?

*HaHwa's POV*

I've arrived to school. I met Himchan in the class. But, we. dont. talk. Everyone is so confused about us. Jieun took me by the hand and led me to a quite place. And she told me to sit on the bench. "Yah, what happen to you and Himchan, HaHwa-ah?" she asked me with a curious face. "Em... I.. I.." I startled. "HaHwa-ah, what happen to you and Himchan??" she asked me for the second time. I looked down and didnt dare enough to look right in Jieun's eyes. "HaHwa-ah.. You have a fight with him?" she asked and raise one of her eyebrows. "Hmm.. Yeah.. Maybe kinda of something like that..." I said and still didnt dare to look at Jieun. Jieun shook her head and pinched her forehead. "HaHwa-ah, why did you do such of this thing?? He adores you SO MUCH, and loves you TOO MUCH. HaHwa-ah, why you do such a thing?" Jieun said in a high tone and released all of her anger. I didnt say anything as I still didnt dare enough to speak. "I'm sorry for angry at you, but dont you give a chance to Himchan? Hm?" Jieun said and her voice was softer. "I.. I don't know Jieun-ah.. Mianhae!" I said and ran as fast as I could. "YAH! PARK HAHWA!" Jieun shouted.

*Himchan's POV*

Maybe everyone is so strange about me and HaHwa.. I felt so hurt. All I could do just daydreamed and DaeHyun kind of felt so weird. He came to me ,"Hey, what happen between you and HaHwa?" he asked me and took a sit beside me. I just kept quiet. He asked me for the second time and I can't hold it anymore. A tear fell down to my cheeks. Daehyun shocked and he led me to another quiet place. "Yah, why are you crying??" he asked me and handed me a tissue. I told him everything and kept cheered me. "Himchan-ah, there's so many girls that love you and like you. Why dont you try? As I see that HaHwa had no response at all!" Daehyun sai to me as he folded his arms. "I can't, Daehyun-ah, I really adore her! I.. I think I cant." I said and trying to be calm. "Hey! You havent try and don't you ever try to say no!" Daehyun holded my shoulders. And it was a long.. silence..

 

Day passes and passes again. It's been 4 months since that happened. We've back into a good friend and she acts like there's nothing happened before to us. But, seems like she makes a distance with me.

"Hey, pabo. Have you done the task that Mrs. Lee gave?" I asked as I searched my bag for the task.

"I've done it!" she said and showed me her task papers.

"Ahhh,, Probably I've lost them!" I give up on searching the task.

"Aih, you better find Mrs. Lee and told her about your task!" I said and handed my task papers to Kang YooJun the class secretary.

I lazily walked to Mrs. Lee and said to her about my task papers. She nodded and told me to do it again.

"Pabo, do I need to wait for you when I go home?" HaHwa suddenly asked me.

I smiled to her. "You don't need to wait for me, arra?"

"Oh.. Arraseo... Is SungKyu really wait for you?" she asked me again.

"Of course. we're gonna have a date later!" I chuckled.

"oh.. Arraseo. Well, have a nice date!" she chuckled .

Seems like she really supported my relationship with SungKyu. I've told myself to treat her like my dongsaeng. And seems like I really can do it! And she's so happy recently but sometimes I can find her daydreaming and her face looked really sad. I don't know but since she really likes SungKyu and SungKyu treats her really nice. I bet it's okay. I smiled to myself.