My Biggest Regret

Can I Rewind the Time?

*HaHwa's POV*

It's been 4 months since that thing happened. I'm really happy that Himchan and I have back to usual. But, he's with Lee SungKyu now. I don't know why but I don't really like their relationship. I'm scared of one thing now. I scared that I've fallen in love with Himchan! But, it's too late now. I just have to stay here and face my mistakes and my pride. All have happened and just like the blink of an eye. Time flies too fast. What people say is true. Regret always comes when you just realized all of the things. I have to face my regrets and mistakes.

When I walked out of the school's gate, I saw Himchan and SungKyu together. They laughed a lot and SungKyu smiled a lot. Himchan really enjoyed his date with SungKyu. Probably, Lee SungKyu just one of the luckiest girl in this world. At least, Himchan never dare enough to play on girls' heart. I've taught him a lot of girl's lessons. Hahahaha. I just can stared at them with regrets. Yeah, regrets always come at the last moment.

I walked to my house with a sad face. I opened the door and walked in. Umma greeted me and told me to gather in the dining room. There sit Appa. I pulled the chair and sit. "What happened, Appa?" I asked. "HaHwa-ah, Appa's work force Appa to. We must move to England." Appa said with a serious-face. "BWO??" I said with a lous voice. "HaHwa, smaller your voice." Umma rebuked me. "Ah, mianhae umma appa." I said. "But, really, we have to move to England?" I asked again. "Yes. HaHwa-ah.. We have time to packed for 3 days. Better get ready, HaHwa-ah.." Appa said and smiled. 'Ne, appa.." I said and went to my room. I started packed my things.

I didnt go to school for 2 days because we are tooo busy. The night before we left Korea. I sit on my bed and looked around my room. I'm gonna miss these all. The memories with Himchan, Jieun, Daehyun, school, others... I walked to my table and picked a paper. There I wrote some words.

To: Kim HimChan

Kim Himchan, even though you don't know what my heart truly feels to you now. But, I want to say that I love you. But it's all too late. But I wish all the best for you. I know that I'm not better than Lee SungKyu. But, I just want you to know. Even if I've moved on, you'll still be the king in my heart , Kim Him Chan. I love you. Thank you had ever loved me. Goodbye...

Your best Pabo ever,

Park HaHwa

I read my letter again. I know it's a bit old fashioned but who cares. hehehe.

The next morning, I ran as fast as i can to Himchan's house. I handed my letter to his umma. I bowed for the last time and said goobye to his umma. I walked to home and found that our taxi has arrived. I took all of my thingy and looked at my house for the last time.

"HaHwa-ah, come on! We must quick!" Umma called me. I nodded and smiled.

*Airport*

"Attention, please. For England destination with the flight number xxx-xxx-xxx please boarding now."

I boarded and sit in the plane. There I leave my first love and I could feel a warm tears start to roll down to the cheeks.

I try to close my eyes and the plane starts to leave Incheon International Airport.

Goodbye, KimHimChan.

 

Author's Note: YAY!!! Finally finish my first fanfic! Double updates today! :3 Well. I decided a sad ending because it's quite common for happy ending. And I'm bored. Gonna write a new fanfic. Wish me luck!

Gamsha~ ^^