my namja

I won't step back

The door of his office was opened by , but he didn't aware who entered his room.

Yoochun could heard the steps over him, he put the small box into the drawer of his desk.

"Have you finished?"
asked Junsu at Yoochun was tiding the scatered files on the table.


"Em."


Junsu watched Yoochun doing. She got near at Yoochun side, "We're going to go lunch now?" offered Junsu.


Yoochun gave his keys to her, " You can use the car. I'm lazy. "

Junsu took what he offered, the keys moved in her hand. Junsu again stared him a minutes, she knew that wasn't easy take him to go along.

Junsu POV

I came to his umma before I reached his office this afternoon. We chatted for few hours while we enjoying warm tea and some biscuits which served by the servant of Park’s family.


" He always go on early morning. So difficult to talk with him before he left the house .."

I obviously heard how the difficult she took the air to breath when she told about her only son.


“Has few days he never eat at home"

Park ahjumma turned at me," I'm very worried ... " she said to me.

When we're in one gaze, Park ahjumma grabbed my hand. She my back hand she held and gave her smile to me.


"I'll caring him for you” I promised to her, she widen her smile at me.


"Haah .. ~ I can be calm now."


Junsu POV End

 

Junsu back into her senses, she moved her legs walked out of Yoochun room.


***


Yoochun tried dialing a number, but the receiver wasn't pick up his calling. He put back his phone into the pocket of his suits he worn.


Blizts ..

Jaejoong only glanced at her cell phone was vibrating without a desire in her heart to take.For several times she saw Yoochun's name appeared on her phone screen. She couldn't speak with him, she needed alone.


Blizts ..

Another name visibled on the screen, Jaejoong read it the name of caller.


"We need to meet?" Jaejoong heard after she connected.

 
"I don't want to discuss anything with you."


"WAE?!-Our problem have not finished!"


"Really, We never had any problem!"

 

"OK!!  I KNOW PARK LEARNED YOU - What he taught you so you could saying like that!"


" I think he's better than you! Don't blame anyone!"


"Jinjja!!?~~"


"I'm lazy to discuss with you!"

 

BIIPP!!!


Jaejoong paused a while to think. She still holding her phone, started to type a message.

A message has out of her phone.


A breeze blowing Yoochun's strand hairs, he just finished a cup of capucinno. He waved over the waiter.

Biipp..

Yoochun turned at his phone,Jaejoong was on that. He took the phone to check out one message has received.

 

Oppa, I want dinner together.  Don't be late.

 

Yoochun smiled at his phone. A waiter waiting, she gave a bill that she brought. Yoochun left some wons to her, then he head to search a taxi would bring him back to his office.


Yoochun was silent at his seat in taxi, he thought at his meeting with Jaejoong at night. He wanted to finish his works soon so that he could get his dated place earlier.

He paused his legs as saw the girl standing in front of his office. Yoochun didn't waste his time, regardless of anyone was waiting for him, he walked toward his office.

Junsu hoped if Yoochun noticed her existence even only a glimpse, but the chance was not come to her.

 
Junsu glanced at the lunch box she ordered for herself and Yoochun.

"You haven't eat yet, right?"


Junsu saw him was focused at the computer which just switced on as Yoochun would started to work. Junsu rose to leave her seat, she approached Yoochun to invite the guy get lunch together

Junsu took Yoochun upper arm, guided that namja walked over the couch inside Yoochun's room.


***

 
Karam got free time as she has finished her schedule. She chosed a seat at one table to watch her lovely namja.


Karam POV


I hope he can smile as he looks his lunch.

Ah ~ That is sweet ...
I can feel if the air around me has changed to be warm. Did a smile do a magic??


Paboya! - How can if it's caused a smile then the temperature suddenly change ..?
Ha ha..~ I’m sure that I’m  already crazy!


YAK!


HIS EYES! HIS EYES!

( I scream in my heart. I’m nervous as hell

I can't stand, I grab my book and use it to hide my face. )

 

Is he looking at me?

 
( I try to little peek him, raise my face to see him behind my book.)


He look!! - Look at me! 

He looking at me!!Eottokhe...?
 


Siiingggg....~~ ( Breezy winds blew the leaves )


Wae , oppa?? ~~

Whether I don't have anything can use to attract you?  ( my eyes walk to check my appearance, I get if him not deserve to interest with the girl like me.)


' Oppa ..? ' ( I say so weak as sounds like a whisper.

That time, I get his place is empty. Because he had disappeared.)


Karam POV End
 


***
 

Yoochun arrived at meeting place, he searched a table that someone waiting him as he came late. Yoochun looking for her among the customers enjoyed a dinner there. His eyes caught a yeoja sat over one table.


"Mianhae" as Yoochun pulled a chair to sit.

She sharpen her gaze on Yoochun. "Why you always make me waiting you? OPPA, you are the worst, another Namja never do it to me. "

"Did not I have sorry to you? Why you still mad ? "


Jaejoong shook her head at Yoochun. Romantic music was being played could melted everyone heard it, but it wasn't for Jaejoong.


Yoochun cupped Jaejoong face to see his yeoja attentively. Jaejoong has almost forgot with her anger, changed her eyes widening at Yoochun. It was too surprising for her as she knew Yoochun couldn't do romantic stuffs.

Yoochun gently rubbed his yeoja with his thumbs. Jaejoong stared at, she were still in public area, an restaurant with so many customers therein and could obviuosly see what they doing.

 
Yoochun leaned his face toward Jaejoong.

"OPPA!"

Jaejoong reminded him where they were, but Yoochun held Jaejoong's nape. He removed his mind to give his yeoja kiss on the lips. Yoochun gave a kiss on Jaejoong's forehead.

" Wow..~ "

Customers started discussing about them, how the romantic couple who shared a kiss when they having dinner in public area. Jaejoong blushed at hearing. She wanted to take all napkins on the tables to cover her face as she was too shy.

"Do you feel better now?"

Yoochun could asked her calmly as he didn't do anything. What kind his question! Jaejoong pursed her lips, she felt in bad mood. That namja was seriously ruined her dinner.

"Well. I’m going to kiss at another part" Yoochun looked so serious whe said it. He rose of his seat and would lean on her.


"Oppa!"

Jaejoong held out her two hands on front of herself to stop Yoochun do toward her. Yoochun laughed at her that time.


***
 

Jaejoong and Yoochun enjoying their dinner. Jaejoong watched Yoochun eating without him knowing.


Jaejoong POV


Junsu called me, she wanted met with me at afternoon. I didn't refuse her invitation then we decided to meet at ice cream shop.

"I know oppa loves you"

Junsu interupted me when a spoonfull ice cream toward my mouth.


We shared in gaze. "I should have never do it like now"

Seemed she got a difficult to explain. Junsu mutted a while, "Arrayo .. "

I again stared at her ," Let oppa go of ..? " Junsu begged to me.


I know how Junsu and Yoochun oppa faced their family.

I observed Junsu face, she was still on me. We both silent without saying anything.

Jaejoong POV End

 

“Wae you not touch your food?” 

"Jeongmal bogosipeoyo ..~"

Suddenly Jaejoong said it. Yoochun stopped of his eating, he put its cutlery.

 

"Shireo, oppa .. " Yoochun was still listening her, " Mianhae ..~  if one day I have to leave you-“

 
"You want to leave me!"

"One month with you ... Waeyo?... ( she shrugged her shoulders slightly.) I’m bored. Have you know, oppa ? You're too cold, but sometimes being romantic  and always treated me well. But this time, I really bored with you, oppa. "


"Did not you just said I treated you well! Why did you say it as if I'm bad?!"

 
Jaejoong widen her smile, "Mianhae.. because you has received my invitation for dating with me, oppa."
It was very painful for Yoochun, "I just realize if namja I'm looking for is not you, oppa"
 

Yoochun was going to be crazy. No thunders outside the restaurant but he could felt electric against his blood vessel broke his vein. His temper has raised up.


"I fall with namja can treat me warmly. Help me to wear my shoes .. my hair ... he always looks serious when he’s working. But he can rid all of his job since me around him"


"YAK!"

Jaejoong covered Yoochun mouth before he yelled in loud. Jaejoong bowed at customers as she apologized.


Yoochun back felt so happy, he stretched his lips. They both battled through the eyes. But the namja could resisted the smile in satisfy.

Jaejoong irritated with that. She shouldn't joked with him, nor even praised what he ever done when they were together.