Leaving won't always be the end

I won't step back

After they finished dinner, Yoochun accompanied Jaejoong to reach her apartment. Jaejoong invited that guy to stay as Yoochun had free time to waste at Jaejoong apartment.

Once they arrived, Jaejoong left her namjachingu because she needed to change her clothes in her room. Yoochun waited her at couch, he sat there while waiting his yeoja.

Jaejoong paused her doing, her mind remembered about her enveloped which kept in her suitcase. She headed to where she placed the suitcase, she found the envelope there then brought it to check at her bed. Is it the right time for her to leave?

Jaejoong observed the things on nher gaze, she still doubt for next step she would to take.

 



“Should you go?”

Ren saw Karam while gave a smile, she paused tiding the clothes that should be put into her bag.

“Never mind. We can still chat each other by phone, Karam-ah"
Karam watched her chingu had finish prepared the suitcase. She couldn't let her chingu go and leave herself alone in Seoul.
“I promise, I'll keep contact you even I already there."
Karam became quiet after heard a promise of her chingu. It was too difficult. If she had a coice, she would come to ahjusii let her friend not move to China, but Karam couldn't do anything. Ren was still a responsibility of her parents, she knew that as well.

Ren dragged the suitcase toward Karam. She sat later at Karam side, “God love us very much, let us together since senior high school graduation until now. It's enough for us.. I think God know that we have ready to separate.”

Suddenly Karam hugged her chingu. Ren Karam's back, why she became so sad as her sister would to leave.
“I hate my tears flowing.”
Ren only smile as heard it.
“Should I kidnap you from ahjusii? It looks like children beg their favorite toys.
 her go.

Ren realeased her arms, she saw Karam face that looked bad as the rest tears found on her cheeks.

"I really want to see you will ask me to abeoji. I think that will be interesting," Ren was dreaming about that.

Karam suddenly attacked her Rennie, Ren fell down on the bed as she can't avoided Karam's.
“YaK!”
“I won't stop !”
“YaK!-Karam !”
Ren begged at Ren, she couldn't stand with Karam doing at her waist. Ren wanted her to stop tickling.

 

 

 


Jaejoong came out of her room.
“Mwoya?”
“They just given this.” Yoochun said as he showed the clothes in his hands while walking toward his yeoja.


“I think it has too late, I have to go." told Yoochun on Jaejoong
“Ye”


Jaejoong accompanied  him to reached her door's apartement. Yoochun turned his body to say something before he left.
“I hope we can lunch tomorrow.”
Jaejoong looked at him, her heart can't promised anything, “I'll call you.”
“Aa..~(Yoochun nodded for few times) - It's OK”
Yoochun started moving his legs. As long he walked away of Jaejoong apartement, something which inside his brain annoyed him.

 

 

 

Yoochun stopped his work. He watched his laptop with blank minds.

Last night, when the laundry courier sent some Jaejoong clothes, he received it as jaejoong was in her room.
The courier said that he sent Jaejooong clothes that missed at their laundry," This is Ms Jaejoong's own. We guessed she was in hurry and missed it at our laundry. We immediately sen here as she told us would leave from America on tomorrow, Sir."

 

That was you meant?

 


“Shireo oppa, if in oneday I have to leave you”

 


        “I want we have lunch tomorrow?"
        “I'll call you, oppa.”

 

 

Wae!!
Whether I can't listen your reason?
You think I'll stop you because you 've told me!!
Have you thought that our relationship not important for you?
Many things has been ignored because of you
Family..
Perusahaan..
also my self

 

 

or I have to believe at Changmin said, to get you is not easy!
I won't belive him! I won't,Jaejoong!!
 

 

 

 


That day was different, even she saw Yunho out of his class but Karam didn't watch him for some minutes. She through her chingu to get out of her class soon.



“SAJANGNIM!”
Yoochun pace his walked even he heard his secretary yelled behind him. His staff watched him in confusion as her sajangnim left the meeting will be run.

“He has another schedule?" asked the person was beside of Yoochun secretary.
The girl told him, the operational manager, “ He doesn't have another. His important schedule today is only attending the meeting to disscuss with our partners."

They both looked at each other while saying in their gaze that they didn't have any solution. Junsu walked toward them, she knew Yoochun because she met Yoochun but the namja didn't say anything to her.

Her staffs bowed at, Junsu checked from outside that her partners has has ready in the meeting room. Junsu closed the door, she saw at Yoochun secretary," Come in"

Junsu couldn't ask her guess to wait as Yoochun wasn't in his place. All attendences starting made a noise at meeting room , the time has slided of the planning. And it was never occured.

The secretary glacend at the operational manager, he nooded at her so that they came in the room.


Junsu replaced Yoochun, she stood at front of the attendences for greeting fisrt before she began opening the meeting
“Jeosonghamnida.” Junsu bowed slightly.

The guess watched her. They has accepted the situation would go on by Junsu who leaded them for discussing Yoochun's new program.
“We would show on the screen about our planning. We have some pland in our program."

Red Suits detail has playing on the screen.
“May be some of you ever seen the green park. In here, we're preparing for the large park. We want visitors can enjoy it for training at evening while waiting sunset. And at night, the place will looks so beautiful with many lights.”
Junsu paused her talks, seemed the attendences discussing her thought.

Junsu nodded at her operational manager, the person got signal of Junsu, he walked to share the print-out what their planning has told by Junsu.
“This is the view at night," Junsu continued it, she enclosed the picture of her planning.
Attendences left of their print out picture to get a clear picture on the big screen. They all nodding, manager and the secretary was brightened as they knew their partners attacted with Junsu offering.
 


Yoochun didn't know from where he must started it. He walked quickly, sometimes he ran to see Jaejoong among the crowds.
 

Eoddie..?



Karam would be late to reach the airport. She asked her heart whether she could meet Ren for the last.

 


Jaejoong sat alone while waiting the annoucer spoke about her flight.

 



Yoochun met with many girls at airport, but no one the siluets of his yeoja he found. Jaejoong saw a halmeoni who just sat down beside her seat. Their place wasn't too far, Yoochun standing nearby where Jaejoong sitting but Jaejoong was chatting with halmeoni she meet that time so that she didn't aware around her.

 

The announcer has annonced the flight for destination to Korea would be depart in few minutes. Jaejoong straightened up, she stepped toward the passenger lobby to wait to the staff airport would guide the passenger come into plane


Yoochun pissed off at hearing, he didn't have chance to meet his yeoja. He fist his hands, all things can't described how much he disappointed.

Yoochun stunned at his standing. His soul like a sudden moved out his body, it walked by itself among the crowds at airport.


BRUK!


Karam collided someone, she fell down and touched the floor.

Her thought suddenly disappeared as she got who was the person before her.


        Gwaenchana! Gwaenchana!.... (whispered her in her heart)
 


Ppali, Hye Won!
IREONA!!
 


PABO!!