She is the only my yeoja

I won't step back

i hope u all will enjoy this chappie, please feel free to comment as we are friend. it's short cz i have to update my other chap in other story. *thanks to subscriber for this title before ^ ^V

#######################################################################################################################

 

Karam turned at someone patted her shoulder, she got the person was her close chingu, Ren. Her chingu stretched a thin smile for her, then Ren took a seat next to her.

 

"Now, what else you dreaming about Yunho?"


Karam left her gaze, she looked at Ren, "Aniyo ..~" After her words ended, Karam back to watch a namja who sitting over her table.

Ren followed where her chingu's eyes being focused, she knew that no one else could change Karam's world excepted one namja in their university, he was Jung Yunho.

"I convince to myself. I think I have to come him and become his friend."


Ren saw Karam was seeing him while said what she would to do later. Ren felt happy to hear her secret, she knew all about Karam. How much she loved that guy, how long she kept her secret's love, and like a stalker she watching what Yunho doing in distance.


"Jongmal!!? - I'm so ... happy.. "

 

Karam was widely smiling at Ren. She didn'y anyone to support her thought, only her Rennie, that was enough to start.


***
 

Yoochun held a small box, he observed the box in his left-hand. Suddenly his past memories appeared his brain, like a television, it was playing such a drama and only him watched it alone.

 

In one night, nothing could made Yoochun smile as well than holding his yeoja chingu's hand. They walked along to reach Yoochun's apartement. 

Yoochun deserved to be happy at that time, despite that all was only a little moment. But for that moment he has done many things wasn't easy for him. Yoochun also promised to himself after he could reached her hands to be with him. Yoochun would tried his best, made her laughed around him, removed all her hurts, accompanied her and cheered her up always.


"Joahae.." Yoochun whispered to her.

A beautiful yeoja stared at him, her doe eyes rounded as her surprised,"Euh?"


Yoochun took her yeoja hand then put on his upper-arm. But his yeoja wasn't reply anything,she pursed her lips. 

 

"Oppa, you're really hurting me!"


Yoochun widened, "Waeyo?"

 

Yoochun gaze walked down to get his yeoja stomped her shoes.


" You really do not know my size?! It's hurt ..  ~" complained his yeoja.


"Don't take it off here, Joongie!"

 

Yoochun stared at her to persuade, "Can you still wear it and take it off once we arrive in my apartment? I'll replace it for you."
 

" You would to say it belongs another yeoja has dated with you? - Andwee! You better help me take it off-"


Yoochun covered with his hand. But later, he smiled as saw the funniest face of his yeoja blinked at him to ask his hands away so that Jaejoong could speak with him.

Yoochun pinned her at wall behind, he still enjoying what he doing of his-Jaejoongie.


TINGG!!

Lifts just opened, Yoochun glanced on that and slowly he removed his hand of.  He brought Jaejoong,  pulled his yeoja to follow him to step into the elevator.


"You can use one of mine is in my room"


"But that's too big for me~"


"At least you'll feel comfortable to walk after you change with my slippers later. Aren't you just going to use that to reach your apartment? "


They both had come out of the elevator. Jaejoong suddenly broke her steps after few metres of opened elevator, she blocked Yoochun was following at behind.

Yoochun approached Jaejoong, at time he got someone standing at front of his appartement.

"Junsu-ah." called Yoochun, later he took few steps toward the yeoja he called before. " Can you discuss everything on tomorrow at the office?"

Junsu walked over Yoochun in few steps.
She reached Yoochun upper arm to replace Jaejoong.


Jaeoong understood if her presence bothering them. She turned her legs to leave. Yoochun realized it, he would say to stop her but no word could out of his mouth. Yoochun slowly drew his hand.

Jaejoong had disappeared of his sight. Yoochun viewed his left hand, why he couldn't do anything? Did he promise to not hurt her? But he just done.

Yoochun glanced at Junsu hand was on his arm. He removed the hands, without anything to say he left Junsu to come into apartment.