Its awkward.

Why are you so cold towards me?

After reading his texts, i decided to reply, but in a harsh way, because i cant get over what he did to me. Mianhe, donghae oppa.

 

2.51 pm

To : Donghae Oppa <3

Sorry, who are you? 

From Yuri <3

 

Donghae's POV

 

I sent the text, awaiting for her reply, which seems like forever.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated. YES. SHE REPLIED. i quickly grabbed my phone.

You have 1 new unread message(s).

 

2.51pm

To Donghae Oppa <3

 

 

Sorry, Who are you?

 

From Yuri <3

 

My heart sank. Now what? Has she deleted my number? Has she given up on me? What have i done. i then hesistantly replied.

 

2.52 pm

 

To Yuri <3 

 

Oh sorry, wrong number.

 

From Donghae oppa <3

 

I then locked my phone and went to sleep. 

 

Yuri's POV

 

*zz zz* phone vibrates. i quickly picked up my phone

You have 1 unread message(s).

 

To Yuri <3

 

Oh sorry, wrong number.

 

From Donghae Oppa <3

 

Seriously donghae. You just gave up like that?? How could you. I was about to forgive you.. Guess you didn't even change at least a bit huh. I am done. So done with you. I am gonna get out of your life donghae. You started all these.

I then started crying and i soon fell asleep.

 

Night - 8.45 pm

Donghae's POV

 

" Whats the time now.." i rubbed my eyes while yawning.

ITS 8+ ALREADY?! I SLEPT FOR SO LONG? OH GOSH AM I A PIG OR SOMETHING?

I checked my phone.

 

6 missed call(s) from Hyukkie & 1 Unread message(s) From Yuri <3.

" WHAT THE " I exclaimed while reading the notification. 

I rubbed my eyes to make sure my eyes arent playing tricks on me. 

* 6 missed call(s) from Hyukkie & 1 Unread message(s) From Yuri <3. * it states. 

Crap, am i blind or is it real life.]

6 missed calls from hyuk.. aish this pabo. I then dialled to eunhyuk.

 

" YAH LEE DONG HAE WERE YOU BEING A PIG OR BUSY FLIRTING WITH YURI?! WHY UNTIL NOW, YOU RETURN MY CALL?! DO YOU HAVE ANY SENSE OF URGENCY?!?!?! ARE YOU TRYING TO LEARN FROM SICA? AISH! " Eunhyuk shouted through the phone.

" Can you not shout? Hey can you stop about Yuri thing its not even funny anymore. And by the way if you're continuing to shout, im hanging up, my eardrums are about to blow, dude. calm down. What happened? 6 miss calls? reaally? " I truthfully answered.

" Mianhe hehehe. Nothing happened. I missed you thats why" Eunhyuk said while giggleling.

" DUDE ARE YOU GAY WHAT THE" I half-shouted,

" Yup since the day i met you. You know im kidding right donghae. Who'll ever fall for you? Ok apart from Yuri i think no one else does. haha"
Eunhyuk joked.

" Yuri? What about her? She likes me? WAIT WHAT. SHE LIKES ME ?!?!?! " I exclaimed.

" dude, isnt it obvious enough. Are you stupid or stupid ? " Eunhyuk sarcastically said.

i sighed through the phone.

He continued " Anyway, thats not the point. i'll be meeting sica later on for some personal matters. Wanna tag along? " 

" yup, what time? " i asked.

" 9.30pm at the cafe we always go to! Oh and, yuri might be coming~" He added with a high tone.

" Yup sure, aish whatever. see you later! " i said while ending the conversation.

 

Oh, i almost forgot . i have a text from yuri.

It read : 

 

To: Donghae oppa <3

 

you gave up so soon? I thought you'll probe further...

 

From Yuri <3

 

What does she mean? She pranking me? what.....

I replied back 

 

To Yuri <3

 

Ani , i thought you didnt want to talk to me. That's why. Mianhe, yuri-sshi. I guess we're strangers , right? 

 

From Donghae Oppa <3

 

I locked my phone and prepared for my meeting with eunhyuk and sica.

 

Yuri's POV

* zz zz* phone vibrated. 

I was watching my favourite tv show, Strong Heart.

It read :

 

From Donghae Oppa <3

 

Ani , i thought you didnt want to talk to me. That's why. Mianhe, yuri-sshi. I guess we're strangers , right? 

 

To Yuri <3

 

What. you this pabo calling me Yuri-sshi?! wasnt it Yuri-ah like 6 hours ago?! Did i hurt your feelings that bad.

 

To Donghae oppa <3

 

Has your feeling changed? So quickly? Wow. ok, we're strangers. Thanks, donghae sshi. That did not hurt me at all. 

 

From Yuri <3

 

Just then , Jessica called.

' what" i asked coldly.

" hey whats wrong with you , haha. wanna meet me later on at the cafe we always hang out at? im meeting hyukjae. come alongggg jjeballlll" Sica said with her aegyo.

" nothing, some stupid stuffs. umm okay! see ya later. time?" i asked 

" 9.30! see you!!" She hang up.

 

I prepared myself for the meeting.

 

At the café 9.30PM

 

As i was walking into the cafe, i saw Sica and two other people. Sica was waving at me. I walked to their table.

 

"Donghae?!" I shrieked.

" YURI?!" He shrieked too.

Crap, now what is he doing here again?

I sat down hesistantly, opposite of him. 

" Heyhey both of you, shut up and order your food" Eunhyuk said.

"One cappucinno please." Donghae and i said at the same time.

We looked at each other with the disbelieving face, Ugh , this guy seriously.

" haha , even both of your tastes are the same hahahahhaha! " Eunhyuk and sica muttered, we then glared at them and said coincidentally again " Is there a problem?"

" haha. COINCIDENCE? I DONT THINK SO,. " Eunhyuk laughed while saying. Both of us blushed. Waittttt - why am i even blushing ugh.

 

At the cafe paying bills 10 pm

 

" We're going home. what are both of you doing? " Hyuk pointed at me and donghae.

Both of us were sitting there the whole time not talking. Its so awkward, SO AWKWARD, ugh.

Eunhyuk and Sica just went out without any information. So now, im left with donghae.

I was about to leave when someone grabbed my wrist. 

 

" Hey." His voice made me feel like crying. All along it was him.

" what do you want?"  I said coldly.

He keep quiet for a very very long time. I struggled out of his grip, and i succeeded.

" Nothing? i'll leave." I then ran out of the cafe.

 

He chased after me back hugged me. " Yuri ah"

i don't know why, my tears began falling. " What do you want?!"

I struggled to break free from his hug but he hugged me tighter than before. " I wont let go.  I wont let you go anymore."

I then tried my very best strength to break free, which i did. 

I turn around and said " yeah, wont let me go. In the end, who got hurt? Lies. lee donghae, enough." 

" I'm sorry.." he mumbled.

" Sorry? that's all you have to say? Why have you been so cold towards me? Why must it be me, going through all these pain? Am i really a stranger? I cry day and night, thinking why are you distancing yourself from me. Thats why i told myself not to bother you again. Because all along, ALL ALONG, i was an annoyance..." i then broke down infront of him. i couldn't stand this pain anymore.

"It was because i thought you hated me , its not like i didnt want to talk to you, whenever i see you , i just run out of words to say. Do you even understand? You're not an annoyance. Even if you are, i'd like you to stay in my life, forever." He said.

" Stop crying. Im sorry." He then pulled me in for a hug. It was my first ever hug from him. 

I cried even harder when he did that. 

He then let go and wiped off my tears " Just remember that, from the start, i like you. And this is a fact. I will never hate you. I love you." 

I looked at him with my now swollen eyes. I cried too much. Too much from what i expect. " I'm sorry, i like you too or maybe , i love you too. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm really so - " 

He cut me off by kissing me on my lips. I smiled. Is this a dream?