We meet again

Why are you so cold towards me?

School 7 40am

Donghae's POV

 

" Do you still like her? " Eunhyuk asked.

I sighed at his question. I think he knows what im trying to say. 

" Okay dude come on, even if we arent in the same class, you still see her everyday. Get over the fact my best chinggu." He said while tapping my head.

" wow that helped alot ." i said while sending him my glare.

 

While walking to class with eunhyuk, i saw Jessica and this familiar looking girl, long brown hair, s-line body, tall and cheerful.

"Oh gosh donghae shes here" Eunhyuk sarcastically said while poking my arms.

" Wow you dont say? " I sarcastically replied back which made him chuckle.

He knew he failed trying to be sarcastic. Of course i'm better, ha.

 

Yuri's POV

 

I was laughing hysterically while walking to class until i saw him.

" Yul .. He's here" sica whispered.

" i'm not blind you know" I glared at her  with the you-dont-say face. 

Sica then smiled to them. And they smiled back. He was looking at me. Why is my heart beating so fast...?

 

Donghae's POV

 

It didnt took her long to realise i was infront of her. I was really happy to be in the same class as her. But i think that's not the case for her. 

Her smile faded when she saw me. I admit, 4 months ago, i ignored her happy birthday text to me, her new year and christmas texts to me. I didnt know what to reply her.. you cant blame me, right?

She stared at me, it was like the first day of school 2 years ago. We stared at each other. But this time, its different. Why is my heart beating so fast? 

We then went in to class. I sat beside Eunhyuk while she sat beside Jessica. One table was blocking us as it was in between of our tables.

 

A teacher came in . " Morning class"
" Morning Ms Kim ! " 

Woah thank god, we had the same teacher like last year. 4 of us really liked this teacher. Her name is Kim taeyeon. She's really small and cute. No , i only admire her as a teacher dont get it wrong. Althought 4 of us were in different class last year, we were really close to Ms kim.

 

Middle of class, i keep stealing glances to Yuri. Yuri ah, can you like talk to me already?

 

Science class - 1205 PM

 

Yuri's POV

 

" Okay guys here are your notes for this new chapter we will be learning. Yuri and Jessica , can you both give out the notes? " Mr Choi said. 

He's a nice and humourous teacher.

I was giving out papers when i saw donghae. he was looking at me. I walked to eunhyuk and passed him his notes. I was about to paqss to Donghae, when he gave me the cold face. I was really angry then. 

So i said " oh, i almost forgot. I'm invisible to you. Sorry, i'll take my leave. " 

I then saw Eunhyuk saying " What the heck donghae you see!! i told you you hurt her feelings back then "

I sighed and went back to my seat. Sica who passed the paper to donghae, came back to her seat and said " Yuri ah, wae gurae?" 

" Ani , gwenchana. " i pretended to read the notes.

 

Mr Choi then carried on with his lesson.

 

End of school 130 pm

 

I packed my stuffs quietly without any expression. I was deciding to go home alone today. I just want to end this all of this right away.

I was walking out of the door when i bumped into someone. Donghae. 

" Mianhe Yuri ah, gwenchana? " He held my arms. HE HELD MY ARMS?!

" neh gwenchane Donghae-sshi" i bowed and went out as quickly as possible.

 

Donghae's POV

I was walking out of the door when i bumped into her. 

" Mianhe Yuri ah, gwenchana? " I held her arms while asking if shes fine.

" Neh gwenchana Donghae-sshi" she replied coldly while bowing.

My heart sanked when she said Donghae- sshi . Am i a stranger now? 

 

I looked at Eunhyuk , and then Jessica came to me " Oppa, mianhe, she didnt mean it" I shook my head and smiled.

I then went out of the door and walked home. My house was really near Yuri's.

 

I lay down on my bed, remembering about just now. I took my phone and decided to text Yuri. 

 

 

Yuri's POV

 

Aish! Today is such a bad day. 

I lay down on my bed, trying to sleep, when suddenly , my phone vibration woke me up. AISH WHO THE HECK IS DISTURBING MY SLEEP?!

I looked at my phone. 

 

You have 2 New unread message(s).

 

2.50pm

To Yuri <3

Yuri? You there?

 

From Donghae oppa <3

2.51pm

To: Yuri <3

Yuri ah, i just want to say that im sorry for ignoring you. I didnt mean to. Can you give me a chance? Can we be good friends again? Im sorry... jinja.. 

From Donghae oppa <3

 

I really didnt expect that he will still keep my number and better yet, apologise to me. After all, he knew his mistakes. Should i forgive him?