Stupid

Why are you so cold towards me?

Author's POV 

 

Yoona followed behind Donghae and bumped into his back. 

" Owww.. OPPA!! What did you stop?! You made me hit you and it was so pain- " She gasped. " KWON YURI?! CHOI MINHO?!" She then turned to look at Donghae which is obviously furious. He felt like his heart sank.

 

" Oppa...." Yoona shooked him. No response. You shook again. No response. 

 

He nudged Yoona off and  walked to where Minho and Yuri were. 

 

Without a word, he punched Minho. 

" WHAT ARE TRYING TO DO STEALING MY GIRL?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! WHO GAVE YOU THE GUTS TO DO THIS?! YOU LITTLE JER-" 

 

*PIAK*

 

Everyone in the room gasped. Yes. Yuri slapped Donghae, making him standing there speechless.

She then helped Minho up and said " Minho-ah.. you're bleeding..." 

 

" DO YOU CARE ABOUT THAT GUY MORE THAN YOU CARE ABOUTME?!"

 

" SHUT UP DONGHAE. YOU CAUSED ALL THESE TROUBLE AND NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO BLAME IT ON HIM? ON ME?! NOT YOURSELF?! HAVE YOU EVER REFLECTED WHAT YOU HAVE EVER DONE? LOVING YOU WAS A BIG MISTAKE. I REGRET IT ALOT NOW. SO YEAH, I FINALLY FOUND MY LOVE, WHICH IS MINHO.. AND NOW WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?! TRYING TO BREAK US UP?! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, LEE DONG HAE?"

 

" Its not like that Yuri calm down! He has a reason! "  Jessica tried to explain.

 

" Reason?! What reason?! IN THE END, IM THE ONE WHO GOT HURT. LOOK WHO GOT YOONA NOW?! WHO WAS BEING SO LOVEY DOVEY TO EACH OTHER?! WHAT ' oppa didn't you say u love me two days ago' ' aw sweetie' ' cutie' ' i love you' ' babe' ??!?! ARE YOU EVEN SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR TRUE LOVE, WHY ARE YOU FORBIDDING ME TO FIND MINE?!?!?!?!?!" Yuri screamed.

 

" BECAUSE YOUR ONE TRUE LOVE IS LEE DONGHAE!!!! HIS ONE TRUE LOVE IS YOU TOO!!!! HE ISN'T DATING YOONA!!! IT WAS JUST ALL A PRANK TO TEST IF YOU LIKE HIM!!!! WHY CAN'T YOU LET HIM EXPLAIN?!" Eunhyuk shouted. 

 

With teary eyes, Yuri looked at Eunhyuk and said " Bworago? Prank? ...." 

 

" Its true." Jessica added,

 

Yuri then looked at Donghae. A teary-eyed Donghae. 

 

" Donghae..." Yuri softly spoke.

 

" Stop it Kwon Yuri. I'm so disappointed in you." Donghae said coldly and then walked out of the classroom banging the door. Jessica , Eunhyuk, Yoona came running after him.

 

Yuri realised everything was a mistake. No one came to help her except Minho. But she pushed him away " Im okay." 

Tears then started forming . and you cried. 

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

Hey guys! Here's a very short chapter for all of you! Meanwhile , my friend is using my accound , FishyPearl24 , to write her own fic! You can take a look if you want to!  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/477824 Support her! hehe

 

Oh and yeah! I'll be going overseas later tonight so i may not update as frequently as i could so here's a short update for you guys before i leave!