Finally

Why are you so cold towards me?

 

Yuri's POV

 

Time to get to XXX mall to meet Donghae! Hm , i think i should dress up for him right? 

 

 

 

-- 

 

 

i went in the restarant. It was really beautiful. I saw Donghae. As handsome as ever. 

 

 

" Hey you're here!" Donghae pulled the chair and let me sit in. 

 

I smiled. 

 

 

He then took out a bouquet of flowers and gave me. It was really beautiful. 

 

 

 

After we finished our dinner, Donghae stood up and kneeled with one knee on the floor while holding my hand. 

 

 

" Yuri, will you be my girlfriend?" He said to me in an really sincere face and tone. 

 

I smiled. 

 

" Is that a yes?"  He asked.

 

 I nodded and smiled even more. 

 

He hugged me and spin me around. I laughed.

 

" KWON YURI IS FINALLY MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he exclaimed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I love you babe" Donghae said as he gave me a light peck on my lips before i enter the house. 

 

" I love you too. See you tomorrow!"

 

 

 

 

 

-- 

 

 

 

 

 

We went to class together , holding hands. Jessica , Eunhyuk and Minho all teased us conitnuously. 

 

 

Just like that, we graduated and im now a legal adult with a fiance. Yep, its the one and only Lee donghae. 

 

 

Many of our friends found their better half. Some even got married. Like Eunhyuk who married Hyoyeon whom he met while working part-time at a restaurant, Jessica who flew to America to pursue her studies and she returned with a boyfriend. Really sica, i think you went to America to find guys right? 

 

Minho also starting dating Sulli for a few months. Did you know? He became an actor and he started to film this drama, which coincidentally had Sulli as the main actress! Just like that they fell in love with each other for real, and they started dating! It's such a good thing to know, right? 

 

 

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

 

 

 

 

 

2 years later , 

 

 

 

 

" UMMA!!!!!" Eunhee said as she hugged me tightly. 

 

" Aish this little girl! Keeps running around! She must have inherited this from her mother!" 

 

" YAH. WHO ASKED YOU TO MARRY ME!! HMPH " 

 

" Its okay babe, i still love you. Let's wait for Jungmin to come out from ur tummy ! HE'S GONNA BE A GOOD SON.! " 

 

 

 

And we lived happily ever after..... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

THE END.