UKISS- Adventures at the Dog Park

It's Kind of a Funny Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: It's -MyungKitty- here with UKISS! Please do enjoy~^^

 

I stand in the dog park, waiting for Sasha to.....you know...take a dump.

"Yah... Sasha, we don't have all day!" I look at my watch impatiently. You see, I had a date to go to. Not like I wanted to go out with the jerk anyways. Ever heard of arranged marriage? Well yep, my dad set me up with him. He can't make me, but I want to make my father happy. Dang, I sound like one of those girls in those fanfics. 

As I wait for Sasha, I notice these seven guys horsing around near the parking lot.

--

"I'm scared of dogs, hyungggg!" The youngest whines, shaking. "They're going to bite my head off!"

"Dongho," one says with a leader-like voice. "They're dogs. You're bigger than them. They're probably more scared of you than you are of them!"

"But but remember that one time that Doberman ripped Kevin's pant--"

"YAHHH! WE DON'T NEED TO BRING THOSE MEMORIES BACK, NOW HUSH," Kevin exclaims and clamps his hand on the maknae's mouth. Kevin drags him back to the car, muttering under his breath.

"I thought I told you not to talk about that!" The others hear him yell from the car. More yells are heard, and they see Kevin with a devilish smile on his face.

They brush it off, used to their childish banters.

"Dongho never learns," Hoon says. "Everyone knows NEVER to mess with the princess."

They walk to the dog park, not waiting for Kevin and Dongho, where they see me with Sasha.

"Awwwww....." AJ murmurs as he sees a golden retriever pup go up to its owner, which happens to be me.

--

I notice the guys enter the park

But I turn my attention to my dog as Sasha comes running up to me, wagging her tail in satisfaction. *She must be done pooing,* I think to myself. I go to the bench to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter