EXO- ‘Toe Oppa’

It's Kind of a Funny Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Name: Chang Lee Ai

Age: 4

“Lee Ai!  You are going over to Oppa’s house today, ok?” my mommy said to me.

            “Who’s house?” I asked, hugging my stuffed giraffe.

            “Oppa’s house, remember him?  Tao oppa?” my mommy asked.

            I think I remembered him.  He looked like a panda.  A big panda!  He was nice.  But sometimes, he scared me and I didn’t like it at all.

            “Come on, Lee Ai!  We should go soon!” Mommy took me to the car and drove for a long, long, long time.  I even took a nap in the car, with my stuffed giraffe named Gizmo. 

While I was sleeping, my mommy woke me up and told me that we were here.  At the house.  She unbuckled me from the carseat and took my hand and led me to the door.  She knocked on the door and waited.  I clutched my Gizmo even more, waiting for the door to open.  Soon it opened, and he was at the door!  He still looked like a panda.

            “Hello Ms. Chang!  Hi Lee Ai!” the panda greeted me.  I hid behind my mommy’s leg and looked at him.

            “Lee Ai, say hi,” Mommy told me.

            “Hi,” I whispered.  He crouched down to my level and looked at me.  I hid even more behind Mommy’s leg. 

            “Lee Ai, come on.  Tao oppa will be taking care of you.  You remember him, right?”

            I shook my head.  I don’t remember anything about him, except that he looked like a panda. 

            “Honey, come on.  Go with oppa, I have to go eat with your daddy,” she said.  She bent down to hug and kiss me on the forehead, before letting Oppa take me to his house.  I waved goodbye to Mommy before she drove away.  I was sad, she never left me here by myself before.

            “Lee Ai!  Let’s go!  You should come and meet my friends!” Oppa said.  I looked at him, and he smiled.  “You are so cute!  Come on!”  And he picked me up and carried me to the kitchen.  It was very noisy there.  I looked over his shoulders to see who was there.  There was a lot, A LOT, of boys there.  They were all very tall. 

            “Tao, hey!  Who’s that little cutie?” Lu Han asked.  He came over to me and stared at me. 

            “Her name is Lee Ai.  I’m babysitting her today!” Oppa exclaimed.

            “You are babysitting her?  You are probably the same mental age as her!” Sehun laughed.

            “Shut up!” Oppa said.

            “Shut up!” I giggled.  I faced him.  “You are funny oppa!  Hehehe! Shut up!  What a funny word!  I should tell Mommy and Daddy that I learned a new word today!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter