Chapter 4

My Soul Mate

 

No One’s POV

 

“So how are we going to start your mission?” she said excited.

 

“Hmmmm… Actually I don’t have any idea. I can’t remember the details of my accident.” Sungjae lowered his head.

 

Ilhoon saw the expression on Sungjae’s face. “Don’t worry there kid! We’ll surely help you..! Right Hyeshin-ah??”

 

“Definitely! If that will cure my brother’s disease, I’ll do anything.” Hyeshin said with confidence.

 

“That’s my girl..! Uhmmm... I mean, you’re my godchild right? Hehehe...”

 

Hyeshin chuckled when she saw her guardian angel blush a little. “That’s okay Ilhoonieee…  You’re so cute..!”  she said pinching his cheeks.

 

In that moment, Sungjae is still gazing at you two and somehow disgusted on what you are showing.

 

“OMO! Look at the time..! I need to go somewhere else. I’ll leave you two okay? Feel free to speak to each other... Annyeong!” Ilhoon waved at the two of you then vanished to thin air.

 

That makes you alone with your partner, Sungjae. The atmosphere is somehow awkward that’s why you decided to ask him questions to break the silence.

 

“So… Why do you want to go back to life? I mean--“

 

“Tsk! Who wants to be dead at this young age? Like duh! You won’t like it too if you’re in my place.” Sungjae said cutting your sentence. You were a bit irritated by his action yet you still went on asking him.

 

“Y-Yeah… You have a point there. You think we can finish your mission in just a month? We don’t even have a clue where to start.”

 

Sungjae suddenly showed you his wristwatch. “Oh well… As of the clues… I know someone who can help us.” By that, he pressed the button on the gadget and suddenly a really cute guy with an apple style hair dressed in a pajama appeared in front of the both of you.

 

“Yah! Why on earth did you call me this time?! I’m ready to go to sleep you know?” Minhyuk said irritated.

 

Sungjae smirked as the angel of death whined like a kid. “How will I know what you’re doing right this moment… And you said that I can call you anytime right?”

 

“Aissshhh... this kid..! Arasso…” he nodded. “ So… what’s this all about huh?”

 

“Hmmmm… I found my partner already.” Sungjae grinned to the angel.

 

Minhyuk looked around and saw you also staring at him. “Whoa..! You really find your partner already kid.” The angel of death tapped Sungjae’s hair and walked towards you to hold your hand. “Hello there young lady…” He kissed your hand.

 

Sungjae rolled his eyes as he saw what Minhyuk had done. “Tsk! Stop those greasy moves of yours Minhyuk-ssi… You’re going to scare her.” He said while dragging Minhyuk away from you. “Go give me some clue on what I should do next instead.”

 “Did you forget what I told you then?” Minhyuk crossed his arms while raising his eyebrow to your partner.

 

Sungjae started to recall what the angel meant. “Aigooooo… You really forgot didn’t you?! Tsk!” Minhyuk rolled his eyes in irritation.

 

“I’m not the one to deliver your clues pabo..!” Minhyuk flicked his head “It’s the guardian angels job.”

 

Sungjae scratched his forehead and pouted. You saw it and you think of it as cute. You shook your head as you realized what you’re thinking and tried to catch their attention.

 

“Uhmmm… Is that guardian angel you’re saying is Ilhooniee??”

 

Minhyuk turned to you and nodded. “He’ll be the one to give you your clues. Just wait for him.” He smiled at you and back again to Sungjae. “And don’t ever try to call me again just because of any non-sense like this..!”

 

“Tsk! So gentle for girls… such a playboy..!”

 

“Sorry for the trouble… Uhmmm…”

 

“Minhyuk… Lee Minhyuk” the angel said smiling as gentle as he can be.

 

“Neh… Sorry again Minhyuk-ssi…” you said bowing to the angel of death in front of you.

 

“It’s okay… Hyeshin-ah?”

 

“Whoa..! You know my name?!” you said a bit puzzled.

 

Minhyuk giggled to your expression “yeah ofcourse!”

“Yah! You know her name yet you didn’t tell me??!” Sungjae narrowed his eyes on what the angel had said.

 

“Wae? What’s the problem? You already found her…” the angel stick out his tongue to Sungjae. “I’m going already… See you again later Hyeshin-ah! Goodluck with your partner…” and in a split second, the angel had disappeared.

 

“That angel..! Aissshhh…”

 

You chuckled and Sungjae catch you laughing at him. “Yah! Why are you laughing?”

 

“Hehehe… mianhe… it’s just that… you two look adorable from a while ago.” You smiled and that made him blush a bit.

 

“Come on… I think we need to go out of here already. The library is closing.” You said to him as you pull his arm towards the door.

 

 


 

Sorry for the late and short update... -__-

 I'm really busy these days... I'm having  a hard time on school,

Please do be with me guys... Don't leave me!! :(

I'll make it up to you, I promise!!