Chapter 3

My Soul Mate

No One’s POV

 

“Omo!! You can see me?!” Sungjae and Ilhoon said in unison.

 

“B-But how??” Sungjae said knitting his eyebrows.

 

Right that time, Ilhoon noticed that Hyeshin had gone already.

 

“S-So sorry about that… I gotta go…!” Ilhoon said apologetically and leaved Sungjae dumbfounded on the floor.

 


 

Ilhoon’s POV

 

“Yah! Hyeshin-ah! Don’t leave me here…” I finally saw her on the librarian’s desk bringing back the books she borrowed awhile ago.

 

Hmmmm… Why can that human see me too?

 

My thoughts are disturbed when I saw Hyeshin goes to the door so I run to her and leave the library also.

 

“Hey Ilhoonie…” I was startled when Hyeshin talked to me while we’re on the taxi to the hospital.

 

“N-Neh?”

 

“What are you thinking there? Did you see anything on the library?” she asked me concerned.

 

“O-Oh nothing…! Hehe… I’m just thinking about your mission.” I smiled faintly to her.

 

“Then what about my mission?”

 

I told her what happened awhile ago at the library. From the moment I noticed the guy having a glimpse on her up to the incident where I realized that the guy can see me too.

 

“Do you know why can that guy see you?” she said.

 

“That’s what I’m thinking since we left the library…”

 

“Hmmmm… Maybe he’s a spirit too?” she said thinking about the incident also.

 

I nodded to her “But from what I know only my fellow angels can see me…”

 


 

Sungjae’s POV

 

I already left the city library but I still don’t understand why that guy can see me. Minhyuk said to me that the only human that can see me is the girl.

 

“Maybe he is a lost spirit too?” I said to myself. “But he’s definitely with that girl…”

 

I grew curious more about the guy earlier and I can’t take him off my mind; as well as the girl he’s with.

 

“That person’s guardian angel will bring you the clues …”

I remembered what Minhyuk said when I’m still in heaven.

 

Maybe that’s why that guy can see me too? But wait..! If he is the guardian angel, then… that girl is… omo!! I should go back to the library tomorrow…!

 


 

No One’s POV

 

Hyeshin decided to go to the city library again to now read something about angels. Ilhoon joined her because he felt that maybe the guy from yesterday will be there again.

 

“Just sit here Ilhoonie. I’ll go find some books about you okay?”

 

“Get it Hyeshin-ah…” Ilhoon smiled brightly to her before she leaves.

 

“Please seonsaengnim… Let the guy be here… Hyeshin-ah will be happy..!”

 

As Ilhoon prayed to God, Sungjae entered the premises and started to roam and search for both of them.

 

Hyeshin came back with some books that she needed and started to read. “Oh… Here it is… Guardian Angels…” Hyeshin keeps on reading the book.

 

“It is said that guardian angels can only be seen by their respective child.”

 

Ilhoon nodded as he agrees to what she is reading. “That’s what I know too… Does it say anything more?”

 

“Hmmmm…” Hyeshin scans more the book and found out something…

 

A guardian angel can also be seen not just by other angels but spirits. Lost spirits who need some help are the ones that mostly see this kind of angel.

 

“Whoa…! Maybe that’s why that guy from yesterday can also see you Ilhoonie…” Hyeshin turned to see him yet he’s not looking to her.

 

“I-It’s him… That’s the guy from yesterday Hyeshin-ah…”

 

Hyeshin followed Ilhoon’s gaze and saw a guy that is roaming around there area. Ilhoon suddenly stood up and approach Sungjae.

 

“Hey mister!! You’re the one yesterday right?!”

 

Sungjae got startled to what Ilhoon did and pointed at him “W-Whoa! Hey… It’s you!”

 

“Your name is Sungjae right? Jung Ilhoon imnida…” Ilhoon extended his arms and Sungjae accepted it.

 

“A-Annyeonghaseyo! Uhmmm… Are you… somehow an angel?”

 

“Neh..! Whoa! You’re a bright kid huh?” Ilhoon walked around him looking from heads to toe.

 

“Tsk! I know right?!” Sungjae hissed.

 

“…but arrogant” Sungjae knitted his eyebrows yet calmed down immediately.

 

“So… do you have someone with you here?”

 

“Oh..! I totally forgot about that… Kaja!” Ilhoon pulled Sungjae to the table where he and Hyeshin are seating awhile ago.

“Hyeshin-ah!! He’s the guy from yesterday…”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! Yook Sungjae imnida” Sungjae bowed at her without taking his eyes off her.

 

So she’s my partner huh? I didn’t know that she looks cute and innocent in person…

 

“A-Are you somehow a… lost soul?” she said whispering so that no one can see her talking to them.

 

Sungjae nodded and seated across her. Ilhoon followed him and decided to take a seat on the top of the table.

 

“Yep! You’re my partner and we need to do my mission” he nodded.

 

“YEY!!!!”  Hyeshin forgot where they are and screamed due to happiness.

 

The people around them hushed her and she apologized for her deed right away. Both boys chuckled yet stopped when she glared at them.

 

“So how are we going to start your mission?” she said excitedly.

 


Sorry for the late update readers!!! 

I have my classes this summer so I'm busy at school...

Aigoooo~ please do keep on reading my work neh??

Leave a comment too..!!

Your comments will give me more inspiration to continue the story... 

Kamsahamnida!!! ^^