chapter 7

*:♪・゚’☆ Who Said I Do? *:♪・゚’☆

Chapter 7

        You must have slept, for you woke up to discover that the bed was empty. A quick glance at the clock revealed that it was nine in the morning, and with an audible groan you slid to your feet.

        After taking a bath you put on a cute shorts and a tank top, the ran lightly down the stairs to the kitchen.

“Seunghyun-ssi already left to go to the dorm.” Haera told you with a smile, and you hid your relief as you retrieve the coffee then crossed the pantry for some bread.

        The days stretched ahead with a little perceived direction, and when you had eaten you returned upstairs and changed into this awesome pink Versace dress. Then you applied your make-up, slid to your feet into a high-heeled shoes and grabbed the keys of the BMW.

        What you needed, you decided as you cleared the gates and began heading towards the bunch of shops and trendy boutiques at the city, was something productive to do with your time.

        Your saeeomma had been content to aid numerous worthwhile charities and serve various committees. However, you knew that that wasn’t your scene, nor could you just stay at home doing nothing, or whiling away the hours endlessly shopping.

        Besides which you missed your clinic in the Philippines, the clients, the friendly staff and the contact with people.

        You caught a sight if a parking space and slid into it. Minutes later you entered a fashion boutique and browsed idly before emerging on to the pavement.

        There was a beauty clinic in the immediate area, and on the instinct you walked inside and requested an appointment from a receptionist who held the phone in one hand and a pencil in the other.

“Aromatherapy? Chesonghamnida.” The receptionist said in regret.

“How about tomorrow?” you persisted. It hardly mattered which day.

“Our aromatherapist was rushed to the hospital last night because of an emergency.” Another phone rang and she cast it a look of ruffled frustration. “I’m trying to locate a replacement to take our existing appointments.”

“I’m trained aromatherapist as well as a dermatologist.” The words were out before you could even give them much thought. “I could fill in for you. I have my own different types of beauty clinics in the Philippines.” You added, unsure until the moment just how badly you wanted this opportunity to work out.

“OMONA! ARE YOU SERIOUS?” the other girl asked with a mixture of disbelief and hopeful reservation. “Do you have any credentials you can show the manageress?”

“Not on me, but I can have them to you in an hour.” You assured her.

“I’ll call her. An hour?”

“I’ll be back at 11.”

        You were, with minutes to spare, and quarter of an hour later you not only had the job, but you were asked if it was possible to make an immediate start.

        The day was pleasantly hectic, with a brief break at midday, during which you put a call through to Haera to assure her that you’d be home just in time for dinner.

        It was almost five, when you slid in behind the wheel of the BMW, and you eased the vehicle into the flow of traffic, feeling happier than you had in ages, for there was a sense of achievement, as well as satisfaction, in doing something you really enjoyed.

        Twenty minutes later you drew to halt behind TOP’s Lamborghini and cut the engines. Once indoors, you let Haera know that you were back before moving quickly upstairs.

        You were shocked when you saw that the room that room you previously occupied was emptied. Obviously all your things were moved to TOP’s bedroom so instead of getting pissed off and destroying your day you just went to his room to shower and change.

        TOP was in the process of removing his jacket when you entered the bedroom, and you met his dark gaze with cautious smile.

“Seunghyun oppa" you greeted him, lifting a hand to remove the elastics on your hair then when it fell free you raked fingers through its length and pushed a few locks back behind your ear.

“How was your day?” He began ing his shirt.

        TOP knew. Haera told him yet you were unable to read anything from his expression.

“Quite different from what I expected.” You extended with a slightly rueful smile, and proceeded you fill in the details of how you were hired.

“Do you mind?”

        TOP pulled his shirt free from the waistband of his denims, and you caught your breath in mesmerized fascination at the set of his powerful shoulders and broad expanse of muscled chest.

“How temporary is the position?”

“I’m not sure.” You offered slowly. “A week? Possibly two?” you met his gaze and held it.

His slight smile held a degree of sarcasm. “You find the life of a wealthy socialite boring?”

“Oppa I was never a socialite.” You said evenly. “And I didn’t ask to be wealthy.”

        His eyes held yours for a few seemingly long seconds then he conducted a slow appraisal of your features before focusing on the generous curve of your mouth.

“There might be occasions when it’s necessary for me to entertain business partners. As my wife, you’re expected to be at my side.”

“Ever the gracious presenter?”

        He closed the distance between the two of you and lifting a hand to cup your cheek, tilting it slightly so that you had to look at him.

“I have no objection to your working for a few weeks or even longer, if it’s that important to you. But not in the evening. Arrasso?”

“What about late night shopping on Friday oppa?”

“I won’t tolerate any situation where you have to walk to your car after dark.” He said barely.

“Oppa I'm not longer a child I could…”

“It isn’t negotiable you-ah.”

“Oppa you don’t have the right.” You argued then you gasped out loud as he pin you on the wall, slid his hand beneath your hair and held fast your nape.

“Notify the managerees.” TOP insisted silkily. “Otherwise I’ll do it myself.”

You twisted your head and winced as he refused to release his hold. “OPPA! You’re behaving like an arrogant dictator!” you accused and your eyes burned in flames.

“Try someone who has no desire to see you frightened or harmed in anyway.” TOP corrected you.

“Shibal! Keumanhae!” you blushed as you flung strongly and there was nothing you could do to prevent the slow descent of his head or the punishing force of his kiss.

        It burned right down to your soul, becoming almost a total destruction, and you wanted to cry out against him for attempting a total inferno of your senses.

        Balling each hand into a fist, you hit him whenever you could connect. Hard little punches that proved useless against that firm musculature of his ribs and shoulders.

        With maddening ease he caught first one hand then the other and held them effortlessly behind your back and you gave an audible groan as he caught you close in against him.

        There was no escape from the persistent pressure of his mouth or the plundering force of a kiss so intense it was almost a violation as he sought to impress his domination.

        When at last he released you, you stood in silence, your eyes stormy.

“Care to join me in the shower?” he teased softly, and when you shook your head he slanted one eyebrow in silent mockery. “Pity.”

        Without a further word he slid removed his top shirt then tossed it to the nearest chair before moving into the bathroom.

        You waited until TOP closed the door then you collected fresh underwear and change of clothes and then went your way out of the room back to the old room that you used.

        There, you quickly took a shower and dressed, then, without bothering with any make-up just a BB cream, you moved quickly downstairs to the dinning room to help Haera transfer serving dishes on the table.

        Dinner was a tensed meal at least as far as you were concerned. You toyed with your food, ate a few of it and just munched in the dessert.

“Not hungry?” TOP ventured.

“Not particularly.” You answered quietly. Your conversation with him during the meal had been half-hearted at best as you soothed each response with extreme politeness.

“Don’t sulk you-ah.” He drawled, and you looked at him carefully, aware of the hard strength evident in the broad-sculptured planes of his attractively moulded features.

“I don’t care to be dominated in any way.” You expressed carefully and he lifted one eyebrow in silent demand.

“Be specific.”

        The silky tone of his voice sent a shard ice tearing down your spine. To challenge him was the height of idiocy, yet you were damned if you had humbly slip into an obedient role.

“I don’t consider you have the right to lay down restraints or limits my actions.” You declared, watching as he lifted the napkin to his mouth and laid it down on the table. Each movement seemed careful and his eyes never left yours for a second.

“Don’t fight me” he cautioned silkily. “I won’t allow you to win and afterwards you may well question the window of the exercise.”

“By applying absolute male strength?” you flung angrily.

        His eyes resembled shards of dark obsidian ice, and you shivered at the underlying anger buried beneath the surface of his control.

“Force you-ah?” The single question held a degree of dangerous softness that sent chill skidding through your veins.

        Quite suddenly you had enough, and with extreme care you got to your feet then pushed in your chair.

“A strategic withdrawal?”

You looked at him carefully, almost hating him. “If I stay here, I’ll probably throw something at you.” Your mouth trembled with angry uselessness and your eyes ached. Without a further word you turned and walked from the room.

        It was too early to go to bed, and you had no desire to view television or read a book. Without any clear thought you moved to the rear of the house and entered the grounds.

        Within minutes you were joined by Gaho, who was left by G-dragon a.k.a. Kwon Jiyong yesterday morning since he was too busy with his schedule and TOP was the only one available to take care of him.

        You let him snuggle your hand before trailing your fingers up to caress his ears. He lifted his head and playfully pawed the ground, then padded obediently at your side as you moved through the gardens.

        The pool looked cool and inviting, with covered deck-chairs placed at even intervals around its edge, and sun umbrellas still open above two tables. The light was fading as the sun sank slowly beyond the horizon, and the sky bore soft pink streaks at its edge representing the promise of another fine day.

        Without thought, you selected a lounger and sank down against its cushioned length, aware that Gaho had chosen to rest on his buttocks at your side.

        A slight tremor shook your slim frame. Gaho was like a guard dog at your feet, a home which resembles a fortress and a husband who viewed you as a valued possession.

        To be involved with Choi Seunghyun was a terrible burden emotionally and mentally. And this precise moment you didn’t know if you wanted to be free of him or not.

Living with him was becoming a battle of wills. Yet the thought of existing without him almost sent you to the brink of despair.

Where the hell does Jang So Ra fit in?

Does she intent on causing more trouble simply for the sake of it?

Or had she honestly believed that my ...

my relationship with Seunghyun oppa was more than just a casual affair?

        You sensed Gaho’s movement an instant before you heard his faint shine of pleasure, and you glanced up to see that TOP had emerged from the house and was moving towards the pool.

        He walked with the easy muscularity of the physically fit, and you watched as Gaho rose to his feet and padded forward to greet TOP.

“Admiring the sunset? Or is this a means of escape?”

“Both” you admitted briefly.

He smiled, his lips curving at the edges as he examined your leaning form. “I came out to suggest a game of table tennis?”

You laughed. “Oppa! You’re such a black-hole when it comes to table tennis!”

“I’m so not!”

“What about when you were playing with the oppas before?”

“Oh that show! 2days and 1night! Come on it was just to make people laugh.” He smiled.

 

 You chuckled. “Oh chincha?”

“Yes you know I always hid my talents so I can just surprise people.” He chuckled. “How can you forget? We used to play together remember?”

How could I forget oppa?

You had coached me in the evening and at the weekends in those early days, encouraging me in practice sessions so that my game lifted from socially acceptable to an acquired edge of competitiveness.

I was partnered with you against saeeomma and dangye appa, always striving to produce my best and exalting in any praises you had chose to give.

“What a better way of throwing something at me than this?” he laughed.

“The best three sets oppa?” you responded.

“At that rate we won’t finish until at least ten o’clock.”

“Heh! I plan to exhaust you oppa.”

        His laughter was deep and throaty and you took the hand he held out, allowing him to pull you to your feet.

        You went indoors and changed into shorts and top while he retrieved the ping pong paddles, balls and activated the floodlights.

 

        You hadn’t played for a while and it seemed weeks since you had followed your normal exercise routine. TOP in the other hand, was disgustingly fit and it showed.

       The play was hardly even, yet TOP made no attempt to consume his superior strength and merely returned each ball with ease.

        He won the first set by 3 games and allowed the 2nd set to reach six all before winning the tie-breaker.

“I need a cool drink, followed by a long, leisurely soaked in the spa.” you declared as you took the towel from him and patted moisture from your brow and neck.

        It was after 10 and you were presently tired. The outlook of a spa-bath was infinitely inviting and in the kitchen you filled a glass with ice added a strawberry shake then carried it upstairs.

 

        5 minutes later you stripped off your clothes the switched on the jets and stepped into the bath to enjoy the blissful sensation of tiny bubbles of pulsing warmth coursing against your body.

        You had a little idea of the passage of time and when the last of your drink was finished you closed your eyes in a bid of total relaxation.

“Do you intent staying there all night?” a deep voice drawled. Your lashes swept slowly open and you regarded him silently for several seconds.

        He looked vaguely satanic with a black towel hitched at his waist. Dangerous, unconquerable and displaying a shocking amount of steel-muscled flesh, you decided silently, inwardly cursing yourself for taking so long.

“If you don’t want to share.” TOP expressed with misleading softness. “I suggest you take the opportunity to vacate the bath… now…”

        Your pulse-rate tripped and surged into a quickened beat at his expressed effect and there was nothing you could do to prevent the instant flare of emotion deep within you, or the way it submerged your body.

“Could you please pass me the towel?”

Whoa! Was that my voice?

        It sounded impossibly husky and you watched as TOP collected one and kindly extended it within reach.

“You want me to close my eyes in respect to your sense of modesty?”

“Would you?”

His expression assumed a degree of musing humour.  “You have a beautiful body.” He extended gently. “Why should it trouble you that I might like to admire it?”

A rebellious sparkle lent your eyes a sapphire-like brilliance. “How do you feel if the situation were reversed oppa?”

“An invitation for me to drop the towel you-ah?” with intentional slowness he reached for the twisted knot at his waist, and the movement stimulated you into action. In a few measly seconds you were on your feet with the towel clutched against you, uncaring that its edge dipped into the water.

“I’m not an onlooker, nor am I into the sort of titillating games in which you certainly indulge.” You vowed, almost shaking with anger as you stepped out of the bath and lazily wrapped the towel around your slim curves.

        You made a move past him, only to come to an abrupt halt as his hands closed over your shoulders.

“Oppa! Let me go!” you demanded fiercely.

        He didn’t and you began to struggle as he urged you forward, his hands sliding down the smooth skin of your back, dislodging the towel seemingly without effort… at all.

“Don’t oppa” Any further words you might have uttered in backbiting were lost as his mouth closed over yours, firm and shamelessly possessive as he initiated a kiss so devastating that it was all you could do not to respond.

        Then TOP raised his head, watching the visible play of emotions chasing across your expressive features the soft trembling of your faintly bruised lips and darkness evident in your eyes.

“You’d be wise not to throw accusations you can’t support.” He warned silkily and quite suddenly you had enough.

“Your experience is greatly superior than mine.” You ranted quietly and his eyes assumed glittering amusement.

“Does it bother you?” When you didn’t offer anything by the way you response, he added gently. “Or are you afraid you won’t be able to catch up?”

You attempted to wrench out of his grasp and failed miserably. “You want to know what bothers me?” you uttered with thinly hooded fury. “You do.” you were so angry you almost burned with it. “Everything about you!”

His eyes swept your unsettled features then slid down to the soft swell of you before lifting to settle on your brilliant blue gaze. “Have you ever given much of a thought as you why?”

“Shibal! Of course yes!” you admitted shakily.

“But you’re not willing to come to terms with your own analysis, is that it?”

“No.”

His faint smile held a strange gentleness. “I suggest you go to bed… our bed." He lowered his head and brushed his lips against your forehead. “With luck, you might be asleep before I join you. Then you’ll be spared my unwelcome attention.” He caught the edges of your towel and fastened them securely before placing you at arms’ length.

        Even now in anger, your traitorous body craved his touch. It was as if your mind was totally divorced from the dictates of your flesh and you shook your head in disbelief at your own contrariness as you moved past him and entered the bedroom.

        Unfastening the towel, you slipped into your night shirt over your head then slid between the covers of the large bed.

How could I triumph in his possession and lose myself totally in the ual act?

How could he?

It’s just lust.

A base…

 physical appetite…

 wanting of any emotional involvement…

*silence*

You’re lying you!

You know you love him.

You always have and possibly…

Always will…

And your anger is a twofold entity…

One is that it is directed at him for successfully employing the degree of emotional intimidation that was necessary to bring about this marriage…

And two is at yourself for allowing it to happen.

        You were almost asleep when TOP entered the room, and you registered the faint snap of the bed side lamp, followed by the slight depression of the mattress as he slid into the bed.

        It was crazy, but your whole body seemed to re-awaken and become achingly alive. Almost as if in silent acknowledgment of the other half that made it whole.

        You monitored your breathing, consciously forcing it into a deep, regular pattern while your heart thudded into a quickened beat.

        The desire to stretch out and touch him was almost impossible to ignore, and you silently clenched your fingers in a conscious effort at control.

What would Seunghyun oppa do?

Should I trail my finger lightly down his ribcage

then trace it at his chest?

Travel lower to the indention of his navel and explore the soft, curling hair at the apex of his thighs.

Would his manhood swell beneath my touch and become rigid with need?

        You closed your eyes tightly against an fantasy so evocatively intense that your whole body took fire and began to burn.

Perhaps I could turn slightly, as I in a sleep

And accidentally brush my foot against his leg.

OR

Maybe my hand might touch his arm.

        You rehearsed it in your mind, going over each individual action with the precision of a film director before discarding each and every manoeuvre as being too contrived.

        Besides, if TOP was asleep, your actions would just fail to register. And you were too damned if you possessed the courage actively to initiate a deliberate seduction.

       Slowly you willed your body to relax, persuading your mind slowly into a state of tranquillity and you slipped into a deep sleep where featured dreams seemed to focus on the man who occupied your conscious mind.

        Perhaps it was an auto-suggestion, but you were both lying in bed and he was gently teasing you into wakefulness. In the dream you smiled, then stretched like a playful cute kitten, openly inviting his touch as you murmured your approval in pleasurable anticipation of what was to follow…

        Except that the veils of unconsciousness slowly began to lift, and you discovered that the dream became a reality.

        For a moment you lay perfectly still, unwilling to move so much as a muscle, and the breath locked in your throat as he brushed his fingers across your s, circling first one, then the other, before trailing down to your waist.

      When he reached your thighs you tensed, then gave a barely audible groan as his hands slipped beneath the hem of your nightshirt.

     There was no thought of denial, and you turned towards him, her lips warm and generous as you met his, and both of your loving was long, slow and incredibly sweet.

     Afterwards he gathered you close and you rested your head against the curve of his shoulder, wanting to encapsulate this precise moment and hold it close to your heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

O M G! WE REACHED 48 SUBBIES!! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!

This makes me want to mention you all! So thank you so much to:

yoitsalyj,Schedulex2,mcshan08,BartholomeowArata_Nana_Park,EverybodysayCHOOMTOP,Noona_Khan,

lolmarian,MrsGDragonstephyuknow,TOPKpopfangd_ume,tabichiMangoKittyCatbethann591YayaBells,

ChoomTop87,popotanchiPrincess_Rocky14YenH1810SoongYeong-aJess1703KangHeiRyung,

KimMichax123JeeHeajung935 (T-T), bugmenot23xHyperBunnYx012JPD,AhnChungcha386

YuiLovesKpop,omega_topclasssunset812AbbyYoYokulkk1234tyler1hippochipzeesfraise,twistmind,

ANGYMARY88haniramlisorryimaddictedchoiisthenamemyungllanevana117724xoxoshpaulette888

TabiOppa & to MissGabby.

 

AND DON'T YOU DARE THINK I FORGOT ABOUT YOU DEAR UPVOTERS!

SO SPECIAL THANKS THESE CUTE PEOPLE:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
sorry about that XD I just decided to copy paste it since it's easier :3
Well I hope you enjoyed the chapter that I updated!  
If ever I reach 20 upvotes in this story....
I swear I'll give you  maybe 2 or more updates!  
(but that's just so impossible) ...
 
 
AnywayI love you so much guys! that's why I'm going to update soon!!! weeee~ 
 
Thank you so much for the ideas you gave me guys!
 
See you sooon~ Fighting!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Please subscribe, leave a comment or do an upvote anything among these 3 will do... just let me know you're presence... Dear reader ^^