Chapter 2

*:♪・゚’☆ Who Said I Do? *:♪・゚’☆

Chapter 2

        You were speechless as you turnes pale hearing those words coming out of TOP's mouth. Finally you spoke. "You're kidding right?"

TOP held your eyes which gave you the feeling that he was toying with your emotions. "No... I'm definitely serious."

Your pretty eyes widened then you swallowed. "Waeyo?"

"Umma is really concerned about your future, well technically we all are." He spoke coolly.

You exhaled. "I've been living an independent life for 2 years now. My future is already secured... I don't need a man... And besides  I'm going back to the Philippines afterwards."

"Yes I do admit you are successful now but you're still young. You can easily be manipulated by gold diggers." TOP accorded indolently.

"Yah! Don't be ridiculous! I acn take care of myself  and I'm not that rich!"

"In fact you'll be richer ... It has already been discussed that I'll be the one who inherits ah buhji's properties while you'll  inherit umma's jewelries shares, the villa and a lot more... Adding all that it probably ranges around almost a billion."

"I'm already content in what I have in the Philippines, I don't want anything else... And beside you're the real son so you can have it all." you replied quickly.

"Yah... Don't say such a thing right from the start you're already part of the family....and those weren't really my wishes either but our parents' wishes... and besides..."  Before he could add more you interrupted him.

"Oppa I'm not sixteen anymore when are you gonna realize that huh?  I TOLD YOU I don't need a man to protect me nor will I ever be needing your protection!"

"Calm down will you? That's the reason why we're discussing this remember?" he spoke softly.

"Well... if you want me to deceive her with that... then my answer is no..." You spoke while showing no emotion to him.

"But you do love her as much as I do... And didn't you mention earlier that you would do anything for her? Don't you want her to be  happy and have a peace of mind?" He asked you as he pursues you.

"What do you want oppa? For me to agree with you and lie?"

"Is it too difficult for you to just act and make umma happy even for just a short amount of time?" he asked you angrily.

You looked away as you whispered. "Whatever..."

"I have to go back to Yg this afternoon. Can you go by yourself at my villa?" he stood up.

"Of course..."

"Well then here are the keys and the safety digits at the door." he walked towards you then handed a piece of paper. "I'll pick you up around 5 or 6 then we'll go straight to the hospital and grab some dinner. Dress nicely."

You couldn't resist to ask. "Won't your pretty Jang So Ra object with this?"

He looked back at you. "She has nothing to do with me taking you out."

"You could just meet her after going to the hospital, I could just call a cab and take me to your villa."

"you-ah... Keumanhae... This is conversation is going nowhere."

"Fine... I'll just head to the hospital first then..."

"Ugh... Why are you so impossible? Just go to my house and I'll pick you up later, could you stop being so..." TOP stopped.

       You wanted to bark mad at him but seeing on his face that he's also having a hardtime because of your saeeomma's situation your features softened. Moments later after TOP left, you grabbed the keys to the Benz then headed to TOP's villa.You reached the house safely and was shock to see that TOP's house became larger than before.

 

       It was around 4 you were about to take a shower when suddenly the phone rang.

"Yeoboseo?" you knew immediately who youw ere talking to. "Oh! Ah buhji!"

Your dangye appa chuckled. " Oh I'm so glad that you followed my orders!"

"Aish... I don't want to cause problems to you this time and besides I know you'll just call me non-stop if I stayed there." you giggled.

He chuckled again. "You know me too darn well. Anyway I just wanted to make sure that you're already there and for another thing... Your umma wants to talk to you." You could clearly hear him passing the phone to your saeeomma.

Your saeeomma spoke weakly. "you-ah, my dear... is this a bad time?"

"Umma! Of course not! You can talk to me whenever you want I have all the time in the world just for you!"

Your saeeomma chuckled. "My dear... knowing that you're safely there makes me feel at peace but I have to say something to you. I'll get straight to the point my dear..."

You spoke softly. "Okay umma... I'm listening."

"Seunghyun might have already discussed it to you but I want you to know that I left you a large amount of inheritance probably about millions or maybe more than that."

You felt like being crushed on the inside while you were trying to control your emotions. "Umma... I don't really like  and even want to discuss things like this... I don't think I can take this."

"I'm not really afraid to die and I have no regrets or whatsoever in my life... I love my lofe and most of all my family....especially when you came into our lives... BUT..." she paused. "If I could have one more wish... I would really love to see Seunghyun and you settle down and get married to a person whom will cherish you forever like your ah buhji is to me."

       You didn't know how the conversation ended but after that your eyes were really puffy and red. You took a shower as you calmed yourself then half an hour before 6 you pampered yourself, put on some make-up then wore this y yet very elegant blue dress. The dress was definitely eye-catching and was very pretty.

      Exactly at 6 pm TOP arrived to pick you up. He ran to his room and quickly changed his clothes. He looked really handsome and oh-so-damn attractive with his attire.

      Due to the traffic you arrived at the hospital past 7 pm. Your saeeomma and dangye oppa already finished eating their dinner. Both of them smiled widely as they saw you two together.

Your saeeomma placed her hands on nher beautiful face and looked at you both with awe. "Omo! You both look so damn gorgeous!... Don't you think so my love?" she asked your dangye appa.

"Yes they do indeed! Especially our you-ah! Am I right Seunghyun?" Your dangye oppa looked at his son.

"Yes she really looks amazing." TOP immediately  crawled beside his umma , kissed her then lay beside her . "How are you feeling umma?"

        Your saeeomma laughed while your dangye oppa slapped TOP away from the bed , you laughed at that happy sight. When TOP was finally out of the bed he fixed his hair then stood behind you laughing at his ah buhji.

       TOP made your heart stop, he was standing too close to you and was too nerve wrecking when he placed his arm around your shoulder. Your saeeomma and dangye appa seemed to notice that something was going on between the two of you.

Your dangye appa asked. "So where are you two going for dinner?"

"Some private restaurant where only celebrities can  go peacefully without being disturbed by the paparazzi ah buhji." TOP replied happily.

You saw your saeeomma smiled brightly as she asked. "Is there a celebration going on or something?"

"Well..." TOP paused.

Your dangye appa smiled and shouted happily. " OH COME ON MAN UP ALREADY SEUNGHYUN AND SPILL THE BEANS AND TELL MAMA WHAT YOU TOLD ME EARLIER!"

"OMO! Tell me what?" You saeeomman excitedly asked.

"Well I'm thinking that bringing you-ah to this expensive restaurant and some romantice dinner might persuade her to marry me."

        Your jaw dropped hearing the news, TOP didn't even bother to consult you first. You felt like in shock as you froze where you were standing.

       TOP placed his hands behind your sensitive back. You wanted to puch him so bad for putting you in such place. It felt like an arrange marriage with you no knowledge about it. You were about to deny and tell them that it was all an act... but wait... HOLD THAT THOUGHT!

       You couldn't sat it when you saw how happy your saeeomma and dangye appa were. You even saw your saeeomma having tears of joy.

       Your saeeomma told you to come near beside her and give her a huge hug while your dangye appa jumped for joy and patted TOP as id he was congratulating him for doing a job well done.

        TOP carefully grabbed you away from them and placed the super beautiful diamond ring on your finger.

 

"We're happy that you are the girl our Seunghyun decided to marry! There is no better woman that we want for Seunghyun other than you." your dangye appa said as he hugged you tightly.

Your saeeomma wiped the tears from her eyes. "Why didn't you tell me about this earlier when we were on the phone?"

You replied coolly but deep inside it was the opposite of what you were really feeling. "I would've  told you umma but I didn't know that this guy would do such a thing."

"I'm so happy! ...For both of you! I knew this would eventually lead to this!" your saeeomma clapped happily.

       The ring was kind of annoying to wear and you wanted to throw it to TOP. It was very tiring   indeed to act all happy with this engagement thing while deep inside you're not but still you managed to go with the flow.

       Minutes later your saeeomma happily and excitedly told you both to be on your way and celebrate. You were silent and didn't even bother to look at TOP until you both entered the car.

You clench your fist tightly as you spoke harshly. "HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO ME WITHOUT EVEN BOTHERING TO CONSULT ME?"

"You told me that you would do anything for umma right? So what are you blabbering about?"

"YES BUT IT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO..."

"I CARE TOO MUCH FOR  UMMA! AND I'M WILLING TO GIVE UP ANYTHING FOR HER! I'm willing to give her anything just so she could be happy and satisfied even if she has this limited time!" He inhaled as he calmed himself. "We should put our own differences for a while now just so we could preserve this illusion."

"That's not the point!"

"So what is the point you-ah?! Your anger? Your resentment? Shouldn't the focus be umma?"

You looked indded very pissed off. "I don't want to go out with you!"

"I made a reservation... And we both should eat."

You chuckled angrily. "Maybe you haven't notice but I'm so pissed off right now! I might throw everything I pick up on the table and throw it to you. So just consider yourself warned!"

       By the time you reached the restaurant, TOP parked the powerful sportscar while you removed the ring ready to hand it to him as he cutts off the engine.

"Would you please behave once we get inside?" he asked as he removed his seat belt.

"I refuse... Now take this back." you were about to hand it to him but he didn't take it from you.

Instead he demanded. "Wear it and don't you dare remove it."

"Wae?"

"Because I said so"

"Oppa! It's too catchy and too valuable! I can't wear this! Don't be ridiculous!"

"Yes you can... Don't forget your my pretty fiancee now."

Your eyes widened in shock. "You mean go out with this? IN PUBLIC?"

"Well yeah..." he nodded.

"Aish chicha! I'm going to die in early age because of you!... Ah Chincha!... This is just perfect!... ahh.... I'm gonna receive death threats from your fans or something worse might happen to me!... And don't you think that what happened to Se7en  might happen to you after this?"

TOP snickered. "Do you know why I chose this restaurant?... Simply because celebreties are only allowed in here. Some might see us and may talk about it but we'll just deny it. Leave the explaining for umma and ah buhji to me why I denied  it. The only important thing is someone saw us with that ring on your finger just incase umma tries to call someone to assure they really saw us."

"You really got it all figured out haven't you?! You DAMNED SELF-CONCEITED GEU SAEKI!" your voice rose angrily.

"YAH! Watch your mouth!" he warned.

"Oh!MIANHAE! " you placed your hand on your mouth  as your voice rose in sarcasm. "I didn't realize that I'm not allowed  to express myself whether I'm happy with this stupid thing you planned! And besides who says I do?"

"Come eat with me." TOP changed the subject.

"No! I don't want to eat with you or go go anywhere with you! I DON'T WANT TO SIT THERE WITH YOU AND ACT LIKE WE'RE THE HAPPIEST COUPLE IN THE PLANET WHO JUST GOT ENGAGED! I would rather die and choke to death right now."

"Stop being so melodramatic." He paused. "You used to be an obedient kid."

"USED... Yes I used to be! But that was me before. And how would you even know? You were rarely there." you glared at him.

"Wae? Did you want me to be there?" he asked calmly.

Those words strucked you like lightning. "Oppa you're seven years older than me. Surely you think that a teenage stepsister would've just destroyed your image?"  you didn't want to talk about it anymore so you tried to change the subject. "And what if your model girlfriend Jang So Ra is there?"

"We're civilized adults." TOP quickly replied.

"May I suggest that if you plan on continuing this whole ridiculous act for umma we do it ONLY and ONLY at the hospital?"

"This is our first public appearance and besides if we back out now what reason would you give umma? That we changed our plans because we couldn't wait just the two of us to be alone together?" he asked dryly.

"I won't forgive you for this!" you spoke through your teeth.

       You tried to stop yourself for wanting to puch TOP real hard as you reached the restaurant's door. The restaurant looked okay at the first floor there were no customers there  but by the time you reached the top floor.

        Oh God! It was so freaking elegant and beautiful! Everything was so damn perfect and so damn romantic. The waiter lead you to the center of the room, as you walked towards the table  you tried to hide your ring since it was really eye catching.

       When you finally sat down and the food was served, you tried to act coolly and keep your good manners as possible as you can. He really did figure it all out, you could recognize famous faces all over the place staring at you both but you decided to ignore it.

       You wanted to run away because of the uncomfortable situation that TOP put you into. You were definitely emotionally and physically exhausted . Suddenly you could smell a strong aromatic perfume coming behind you then you heard the a fliratatious and a very feminine voice spoke.

"Seunghyunie what are you doing here? Didn't you tell me that you were out of town? That you were in Japan?"

TOP greeted her warmly but not expansive. "Oh... So ra-ah."

Obviously she noticed you so she also greeted you. "you-ah. Ho ware you? Aren't you suppose to be un the Philippines? Are you here on vacation?" she smiled widely and elegantly.

"Well not exactly..." you replied politely.

"Can I join you guys?"

"Actually we're both about to leave." TOP spoke normally but this time in your ears it sounded so y.

Jang So Ra pouted flirtly at TOP which annoyed you. "Awww... Seunghyunie maybe you could stay longer? My chingus would also love to join you."

"Mianhae and Komao but not tonight.

       TOP asked for the bill and handed his credit card. The card was given back to TOP but before you both could even leave Jang So Ra asked.

"Celebrating something my dear? " Jang So Ra looked at the empty bottle of champagne.

"Yes..." TOP smiled towards you. "It's personal... not business."

"Is it confidential? Can you possibly tell me?"

"I asked you-ah to marry me."

Jang So Ra smiled in bitterness as she looked at you darkly which contained disappointment."So... What's your secret? How did you ever managed to make Seunghyun settle down?"

You looked at her and answered shortly to avoid making a scene. "So Ra-ssi... He just simply slid a ring on my finger."

TOP grabbed your hand before Jang So Ra could ask more questions. "Please excuse us So Ra but we're in a hurry... we have to go."

       You had no choice but to follow TOP as you felt the pain of the beautiful model. Being rejected by TOP was really really painful. You suffered that for four years or was it more than that? And now you knew that you ahd to suffer again because of this engagement,

"That was really rude of you, do you know that?" you asked TOP as he was driving.

He asked. "What was so rude about that?"

"Oppa! She was..."

"My girlfriend?" he said.

"Yeah..."

"We attended a few occassions together, we..."

"Don't care about that things you did!" you cut in.

"No?"

"No! You could've had or slept with thousands of women, for all I care."

"I'm very careful as to who sleeps and shares my bed."

"I'm not the one you should be assuring."

       After having that conversation you were both silent until you reached the villa. Within a few minutes the car was parked.You both went inside the house, TOp went towards the kitchen while you went towards the stairs.

"Not gonna join me for a snack?"

"No... we just ate and I'm too tired... I just want to go to sleep." You declared.

"How disappointing... I thought you were going to get mad at me once we get back." his thick eyebrows rose.

"Believe me I so want to scream and shout at you but infortunately I ran out of energy to do so."

TOP smiled. "Well if that's the case I'll see you in the morning... Goodnight."

       Once you entered your room you quickly took a shower put on some clothes, put on your headphones as you lied down and listen to Michigo by G-dragon, somehow hearing Gd's voice and song made your day feel better. The last song that played in your iPod was Tomorrow by Tablo ft. Taeyang then you instantly fell asleep.

 

        Around two in the morning you woke up as you were suffering a terrible migrane. You looked for painkillers in your bathroom, you grunted in pain as you saw there was none.

        You just grabbed the paracetamol there and went down the kitchen to grab some water. You filled the glass with water but the pain was killing you so by the time you picked it up, it accidentally slipped from your soft hands.

"Aish!" you shoutedly whispered at the sound of the glass breaking. It was so loud that it echoed through the house and the last thing you wanted to see was TOP's face at that time.

"Shibal ()! How can I be so careless!" You talked to yourself.

       Suddenly a shadow appeared out of nowhere, it startled you when TOP opened the lights of the kitchen.

"Mianhae oppa for waking you up." Your eyes were so heavy but you still tried to pick up the broken pieces.

"Just leave it there. I'll clean it up later." TOP saw the strips of paracetamol. "Headache?"

"Yeah..." You reached for the tablets then spoke heavily. "I'll just take this and go back to bed."

       TOP quickly grabbed another glass of water and placed it to your hand before you could even move. After drinking the med, you said your goodnight and move past him. But he surprised you when he swiftly carried you in his arms.

"Yah! Oppa! What are you doing?" as he carried you your night gown slid up which showed your soft, smooth and pretty thighs.

You protested as you blushed really hard at the heart racing incident, you were too close to him. "OPPA! I can walk to my room... my legs are perfectly in good shape!"

"Don't tell me you never been this close to a man except me? So why so nervous?" he teased as he headed to your enormous room.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" you looked away from him. You were thankful that the lights were off or else TOP could've seen your super red blushing face.

"You posses an incredible imagination." TOP sounded so entertained. Damn him! You hit his chest as you demanded to put you down.

When you finally reached your room, he gently placed you on the bed and tucked you in."I'll leave the tablets here and bring you some water just incase you'll be needing it." He stood there and watched you.

       You placed the sheet over your head then closed your eyes hoping that any second now he'll be leaving you alone or by the rime he comes back with the water you'll already be asleep. You couldn't find yourself to sleep for you were to aware that he would be coming back.

       You're eyes widened, your cheeks went hot and your heart pumped wildly when you felt TOP carressing your head and bade you goodnight and sleep well in a teasing manner that sounded oh-so-y with his deep and y voice.Then when he finally left the room, it took you atleast an hour before you could move on and finally fell asleeep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'

And as promised I updated to my subbies! How are you liking the story guys? hehe ^^

It's crazy how every minute I get notifications here in AFF!

This never happened before hahaha XD AWESOME!

I promised myself that I won't write in this fic but I guess I couldn't stay away from it! Yeah... there's no scene here YET... I was planning to do a after TOP carried you to her room...

BUT I managed to control myself hahaha >XD 

I'm quite positive that... SOON THERE WILL BE !HAHA *meow* 

Anyway see you guys soon! Give me and please give me upvotes soon!

 

 

 

Thank you!!! Byieee for now (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥