Chapter 10 ~v(^-^)v~ Just kidding

*:♪・゚’☆ Who Said I Do? *:♪・゚’☆

Sneak Peek

Just gonna give you a little sneak peek on what's gonna happen on chapter 10

Sorry... hahaha I'm still thinking on what to add on chapter 10...

So bear with me just for a little while v(^-^)v

Tell me what you guys think...  and leave me a comment please :))

 

No comment... no inspiration therefore no updates will happen :'(

So I just need a push and inspiration hehe Komao guys ^^

 

Here it is :)) 

 

Complete good manner forced you to answer politely. If I can.” You said guardedly and catch sight of the beam of satisfaction in Jang So Ra’s eyes.

“It’s rather a delicate matter.” Jang So Ra daunted finishing a slight pout. One eyebrow rose and her expression became faintly pitying. “I thought of sending a text” she said. “But then decided against it since I heard that BigBang started managing the text messages of each other when Seungri’s text message incident happened but wait… how do you and Seunghyun-ah text each other if they’re doing that?”

“We both have our own private phones wherein only our family’s contact numbers are saved.”

“Ah arrasso.” She said with a shrug. “Anyway back to the topic, I didn’t send any text because I was worried that if the other members see it before Seunghyun, it might cause him trouble or the text won’t reach him.”

Would you get straight to the point already?!

“After much planning, I feel that it’s better and faster if I hand it to you rather than texting him and meeting him outside.”

          Jang So Ra made no move to take out anything from her purse while you stood perfectly still with a polite smile firmly pinned in your face. The effort almost killed you but you were damned if you had let Jang So Ra gain so much as a peek of your agony.

“I was with Seunghyun yesterday.” Jang So Ra continued, moving in for allegorical kill. And…” she paused for careful effect. “… One thing lead to another and you know how it is?” she said arrogantly with a casual shrug.

         Ice seemed to invade your veins and you shivered aware of the satisfied gleam in Jang So Ra’s eyes that she had glimpsed the faint shudder of uneasiness.

With almost theatrical accuracy Jang So Ra reached into her bag and took out two keys. “Seunghyun would want this back.”

 

 

 

 

 

 I can imagine you guys staring at me like this for not giving you an update hahaha XD But no worries I'll update soon.