Hyunsik

Sasaeng/사생

The happy seven grasped the trophy in their hands, as they headed back to the waiting room, waving goodbye to the Melodies.

They all went back to the waiting room, rejoiced and hugging one another.

"I'm so proud of you all!" cried Eunkwang, proud to be leader of the group.

"I knew we could do it!" said Peniel.

"True, true." said Sungjae nodding in agreement.

"Well, what better night than to.....go for a dinner?" suggested Eunkwang. "What do you think?"

"Yeah, sounds cool for me." agreed Minhyuk.

"Me too." said Hyunsik.

"Awesome." said Eunkwang, "Where do you want to go for our celebration?"

"Hmmmm....." thought Ilhoon, "How about we go to eat lots and lots of kalbi? My stomach is rumbling for that."

"You must be a relative of Winnie the Pooh, hungry as hell!" joked Sungjae.

"At least I'm not obese as that fatso!" laughed Ilhoon, "You're always singing for it, admit it!"

"I guess we'll go for kalbi." said Eunkwang, smiling.

The seven changed out of their costumes into their regular clothes as they left the waiting room, but Hyunsik stopped.

"Actually, I need to go to pee." said Hyunsik, "Can you wait for me? Tell the driver to park up front."

"No, we'll wait for you!" insisted Eunkwang, "We'll be waiting by the entrance."

"Okay then." said Hyunsik, as he left for the toilet.

Hyunsik fled to the lavatory and headed for a stall.

 

Hyunsik went out of the stall to wash his hands when he heard an arm grab him.

"Hyunsik," said a man's voice, "There you are."

Hyunsik turned around to see a man standing next to him.

"I'm sorry, who are you? Do I know you?"

"No, but I know you."

He must be a fanboy wanting fan service, Hyunsik thought, otherwise how else would he know me, unless he stalks me everywhere?

"Okay, so I assume you want fan service, correct?" asked Hyunsik.

But the man did not say anything.

As Hyunsik was about to leave the lavatory, the man roughly grabbed him by the neck and put the other hand on his mouth, just before he began to pass out in the man's arms.

 

The six waited for Hyunsik for a very long time, but he did not come out of the lavatory.

"That's strange." said Minhyuk, "Is there something wrong with him?"

"I don't know." said Eunkwang, "I'll go in and check on him."

Eunkwang stepped into the lavatory.

"Hyunsik? Are you okay?"

No answer.

"Hyunsik? Lim Hyunsik?"

He opened every stall only to find it to be empty.

Eunkwang's heart skipped a beat as he panicked.

He raced out the lavatory, in fear and tears.

"Oh my god," cried Eunkwang, shaking, "Hyunsik isn't there! He's missing!"

"What?!" screamed Sungjae, nearly tearing up as well.

"How can that be possible?" shouted Peniel. "Are you sure?"

The six altogether went into the bathroom, but there was no sign of him.

"Look!" called out Changsub, "I found something!"

Changsub bent down under the sink and picked up a ring. As he inspected it up closely, eyeing the diamond patterns on the circumference, he noticed that it was Hyunsik's ring. He gasped.

"Guys," said Changsub, holding the ring, "I found Hyunsik's ring. You don't supposed he's......"

"KIDNAPPED?!" the six gasped in unison.

They all raced out the hall, but pulled out neutral faces as they slowly walked out on the red carpet leading to the limo, as they dodged the screaming Melodies and camera flashes. Eunkwang immediately notified the limo driver as soon as they made it to the car.

"I'm informing the police." said the driver, "Whilst I do so, you boys make missing posters of Hyunsik, saying that he was last seen on the M Countdown set."

"Okay," they all agreed.


Eventually Hyunsik woke up in a dark room, and everything was just pitch black that he had to flutter his eyelids to see if he was actually sleeping, dreaming or had his eyes open. He stretched, and tried to move, but he could not. He was sitting down, all tied up, therefore unable to move.

He tried to scream, but his mouth had duct tape over it, and was stuck down tight so he could not move it around. Besides his hands were tied behind his back so it was impossible to do anything.

However, the lights and there in the doorway stood the man from last night, wearing a black balaclava that covered his face, a black fedora, a long black leather coat, black pants and black socks.

He crept forward towards Hyunsik, who was shivering and cowering at the sight of him.

He leaned forward and Hyunsik's cheek.

"My little Hyunsik," he cooed with a threatening tone, "I'm not going to harm you."

He took out of his coat pocket a knife and pointed it towards him. Hyunsik struggled, cowered and made muffled screams when the man stopped.

"I was only trying to help you!" he hollered whilst putting the knife close to his neck. "You ungrateful little brat. Scream out one more time, and I'm going to kill you for sure. Do you understand?"

Hyunsik nodded, whilst shivering in fear.

Surprisingly, the man did use the knife to cut the rope that bound Hyunsik's arms and legs together. Slowly and carefully, he removed the tape off Hyunsik's mouth, making them then breath out a sigh of relief.

"Who are you?" he asked, terrified, "Where am I?"

"That's not important." said the man, dragging him out of the room and taking him to a fancy bedroom, "You are to stay here and live with me forever, and never to go out with my consent. I don't care what you want, but stay away from the Melodies. Do you understand?" he asked him threateningly and deliberately.

"And if I try?"

"Then I'm going to kill you."

Hyunsik stared at him in shock.

"So what's the plan? You're wasting my time, we have not got all day. Take it or leave it."

Hyunsik sweated with fear, but then chose his decision.

"I'll stay."

"Good." said the man, closing the door, but then opened it again. "Oh yes, you can forget about escaping, because I have all the windows and doors locked and bolted, or calling for help because the thick wallpaper makes all the walls in this mansion soundproof. All the phone lines are cut so you can forget about calling your "brothers" or the police for help. Oh, and I have happened to have found this."

The man took out of his other coat pocket Hyunsik's cell phone.

"I dunked it in water so you can forget about trying to get it back. But in fact...." he said, glancing at the broken phone, "I think I can be fair, and change my deal.", he said as he threw the wet phone to Hyunsik.

Hyunsik fidgeted with the buttons, but of course the phone was damaged so he could not turn it on. The more he struggled, the more the man laughed as he slammed the door shut locking him in.

Hyunsik had never felt so lost and lonely in his entire life, and cried himself to sleep.