Eunkwang

Sasaeng/사생

"We've got to get to business!" said Eunkwang, waking the five up the next morning vigorously, "We have to find Hyunsik as soon as possible before it's too late!"

The five eventually did so, waking up.

They did not stop to eat breakfast; they all rushed to the computer where they found a photograph of Hyunsik, and made a missing poster of Hyunsik:

MISSING!

Name: Lim Hyunsik

Date of birth: March 7 1992

Blood type: A

Occupation: Singer and dancer, member of Cube Entertainment boy band BtoB

Height: 177 cm

Weight: 66 kg

Last seen: CJ E&M Studios, Seoul, 11th April 2013

 

"That should do it." muttered Eunkwang under his breath as he double checked the information, and started printing out hundreds of copies.

"Okay guys," said Eunkwang, distributing piles of copies. "This is serious business. Regardless of the reactions of Melodies, we need to get Hyunsik back as soon as possible. He has been an important member of our group as Main Dancer and Lead Vocalist, and has done a lot for our group. Go to every corner of the city, and stick posters anywhere where there is enough space. Can you do this?"

They all nodded.

"Okay then. We need to make sure the news gets spread so that we can get more help. Sungjae, Ilhoon, you two stick together. Minhyuk, Peniel, you pair up. Changsub and I will stick together, as well as notify the police."

 

The six eventually split up and went to different areas of Seoul, putting up posters, of course receiving horrified reactions from fans.

As for Eunkwang and Changsub, they both went to the police station, show the police his photograph and told them everything about Hyunsik whilst the staff began to take notes.

"Thank you for letting us know. I know that you boys all work very hard as a team to please your many fans, and we shall start investigation as soon as possible. We will let you know once we have collected more data and evidence to Hyunsik's disappearance, so don't you worry."

"Thank you very much." the two thanked as they left the police station.

 

Not at all surprised, the netizens began posting messages showing how horrified they were after hearing Hyunsik's disappearance.

But eventually the six all managed to come back home by the evening, panting and out of breath.

"Did you manage to put up lots of posters?" Eunkwang asked to Sungjae and Ilhoon.

"Yeah." they both nodded.

"And you?"

Peniel and Minhyuk nodded as well.

"Changsub and I notified the police and they will be starting investigation as soon as possible. They told us that they will notify us when they have collected more data, but....."

Ilhoon immediately began crying, Sungjae having the comfort him.

"I'm scared," cried Ilhoon out loud, "I don't want to die!"

"Neither do I!" wailed Sungjae.

"Guys! Guys!" hollered Eunkwang, finally breaking the uproar, "Don't panic! What's more important is that we keep alert, we stick together from now on, and we DON'T PANIC!"

The two finally calmed down.

"From now on, before we leave and after we get back, make sure that all the windows and doors are properly locked and bolted, and we'll have to stick together as a group at night. We don't need two kidnapped people."

After the rest prepared for bed, Eunkwang stopped and looked at the ring. He took out a plastic bag and put it in.

"Just to keep it safe and to give it to him when we find him." he whispered to himself.