Eunkwang

Sasaeng/사생

"That's it." said Eunkwang before starting a poster of Ilhoon. "We have no choice but to ask for five trainees. Until they come back we really don't have a choice."

Setting to work on the computer, the two quickly made a poster of Ilhoon:

 

MISSING!

Name: Jung Ilhoon

Date of birth: October 4 1994

Blood type: B

Height: 176 cm

Weight: 64 kg

Occupation: Rapper, singer, dancer (Member of BtoB)

Last seen: Cube Entertainment Hall

 

The two were about to leave and distribute the posters when Eunkwang received a new email.

He opened his email account and found a message, which happened to be from his older brother, Eunho.

 

My dear Eunkwang,

How are you? I understand that you are really busy with schedules and jobs as an entertainer, but I was hoping that we could find a time together as brother bonding. Oh, and you and bring along Peniel if you want to.

Meet me at Lotte World, maybe on Saturday at 5 PM, my car will be parked outside, I will be inside, waiting for you. After having dinner at Lotte World maybe we can go to my house to celebrate and reunite as brothers once again.

By the way, I'm very sorry about the disappearances of the five BtoB members, I hope you are able to find them soon.

Please reply asap.

 

Your loving hyung,

Eunho ♥

 

Eunkwang felt very touched, having finally been able to connect with one of his family members again after having not seen them for a very long time. Of course you had to leave your family temporarily to get a job and a place of your own, yet of course you can still find ways to connect with your family. And for Eunkwang this was a very lucky moment.

 

After Peniel and Eunkwang finished distributing the missing posters around town, he wrote back:

 

Dearest hyung,

Thank you for your concern. I am doing very well, and although we both are still concerned about the disappearances of Hyunsik, Sungjae, Minhyuk, Changsub and Ilhoon, we are doing our best to track down evidence, yet "Second Confession" has been a relatively great success.

I will meet you at Lotte World with Peniel on Saturday, I'll make sure to not keep you waiting for too long :)

 

Love,

Eunkwang