Eunho

Sasaeng/사생

Despite the catastrophic uproar on the net and the media due to the five disappearances, they reluctantly decided to meet Eunho, as for Eunkwang it was a rare family bonding moment, and after all he was his own brother, and blood related.

They both took the limo until they eventually made it to Lotte World.

They both walked to the car park until they finally approached a shiny black Hyundai car, a man three years older than Eunkwang, nonetheless looking similar to him in terms of appearance, waving at him as he stepped out of the car.

"Eunkwang-ah, my little brother!" he exclaimed as he wrapped his younger brother in an embrace.

"Oh Eunho, I missed you so much!" said Eunkwang.

"I missed you too, how have the others been?"

"Ummmmm......"

"Not so good? I understand, you two are very stressed after demands of Melodies and the five disappearances, I understand," he said as he started his hair. "I don't want to insult you two or anything, but I thought that we could do something for once to cool off the pressure, just for one day, and to, you know, get together for once as brothers again."

Peniel grinned and watched.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, hyungnim." he greeted and bowed.

"Ah, this is Peniel, the American, right?" chuckled Eunho.

"Yup." said Eunkwang, "How have mom and dad been?"

"Mom and dad?" Eunho paused for a moment, "They......are both very sick. They both have cancer."

Eunkwang cupped his face with hands, gasping. "I'm so sorry I didn't hear about this. I had no idea my career was investing my time so much that it made me preventing myself to keeping in touch with you."

"It's okay," said Eunho, consoling him, "I'm happy for you though that you are doing what you want to you."

"I'm sorry about this too." said Peniel.

"It's okay." said Eunho, "Now, shall we have some fun?"

"Okay."

 

The three went to the entrance of Lotte World, bought their tickets and went on many different rides, from the roller coasters to the frog hopper for amusement, the ride they used to ride a lot as kids. They even rode the Sindbad, took photographs of themselves and posing with Lotty and Lorry mascots as well as playing with bunny ears in the souvenir shop just before they headed for the museum.

Lotte World was still the same of course as the last time he went there with the members was two months ago, yet it felt so new, different and drastic with a family member together.

After touring around Lotte World, they went through the subway of Jamsil station until they finally reached the hotel. Booking a table, they went to a window view spot and chatted as they ate dinner.

"So, hyung," said Eunkwang, "What do you do for a living now?"

"Oh," said Eunho, "I....uhhhh......work part time as a cashier clerk in E-mart. I finished school, yet with a business major since the economy is so bad you can't seem to get a job easily these days. I'm continuing to work part time until I get a job."

"I see. Well, I wish you the best of luck."

"Thanks."

"Well, you may think I'm corny for asking this but....."

"No, go ahead. When I was your age I always was inquisitive."

"Have you ever considered getting married? You've always been talking about dreaming of your 'ideal type' when we used to live together."

"Ummm.....I don't think I'm ready for it yet, maybe in a couple of years time. But you have a crush on one of the Apink artists, don't you?" he asked mischievously.

"Well.....ummmm......there is someone....."

"I thought so, I thought so!" he chuckled, "Big brothers know everything about what their younger siblings go through. Life is sweet when you are in your 20s."

Peniel chuckled as the three started a conversation whilst eating.

 

After eating, the three headed for the Hyundai, and Eunho started driving.

They continued to drive after about an hour until they finally reached a neighborhood in the outskirts of Seoul. They drove until they parked in front of a huge mansion.

"Wow," Eunkwang gasped, "This is where you live?"

"Yup." answered Eunho.

"How long have you been living here?"

"Since I was somewhere around your age, three years ago."

"Wow, you have been living here for a long time. How did you make the decision to leave home when you were still in university?"

"I kept applying for scholarship support whilst working part time to add to my Spec amount. Jobs always look for candidates with numerous Spec, yet you will definitely be able to use your career as Spec, because everyone knows you are famous for your career. Besides, the mansion is sold at an affordable price compared to other mansions, and I could not wait to start a living of my own."

 

They entered the mansion, and followed Eunho as he lead them to the living room.

Peniel and Eunkwang sat on the couch, but they did not have to wait long enough before Eunho came with three glasses of strawberry cordial.

"Do you remember this?" Eunho said smiling, "How we used to drink it at birthday parties as kids? I hear that it is still your favourite, so I thought I might as well bring you some."

"Oh my goodness, thank you!" Eunkwang smiled as he accepted the glass.

After Peniel accepted the glass, the three clinked their glasses together.

However, within just one sip, Peniel and Eunkwang felt strange tingling feelings in their bodies.

"Peniel, Eunkwang? Are you two okay? You don't look so good."

Peniel was the first one to fall asleep on the couch, whilst for Eunkwang, he tried to stay awake, but he could not help but fall asleep as he lay on Eunho's lap, Eunho his hair.