Ilhoon

Sasaeng/사생

The three exited the building by 11PM and sighed. This was definitely a devastating catastrophic moment for them, and it was all up on their shoulders to deal with.

When walking out of the building to the limo in the car park, Ilhoon was way behind them, staring at his feet.

Before he knew it, whilst about to turn a corner, he felt one hand cover his mouth and another cover his eyes as he passed out.

 

When Peniel and Eunkwang boarded the limo, they stopped.

"Where's Ilhoon?" asked Peniel.

"Why, he was...." Eunkwang turned to his side.

"Oh my god," he whispered to himself, "He's not there!"

 

The two raced back to the Cube Entertainment Training Hall and searched for him everywhere, but there was no trace of him.


Eventually Ilhoon woke up in pitch black, tied up and with tape stuck over his mouth.

He did not have to wait long before the door opened and the lights , whereas he was able to see his captor, standing right in the doorway looking angrily at him.

He walked over to him and slapped him in the face.

"You are nothing special," he bellowed, "You are nothing but just a K-pop star wannabe picked up from a group of boys walking down the streets, who doesn't have the talent or determination to be one. You may be a great rapper, but you are nonetheless just a doppleganger and shadow of Beast member Junhyung. Some copycats you rascals of your so-called "Born to Beat" group or "BtoB" as you like to call it are, you may be a famous Cube Entertainment group, but you will and always be one of those groups that copy off other people, and in this case you minions are just minions of Beast, copying their concept, no originality within your songs. I can't believe that a talentless commoner like you was stuck in this group for nothing, who can't even sing or dance well, let alone waste years of your life on useless training. You should have gone back to school, a talentless wannabe like you."

The man knelt before him and placed his hands firmly on Ilhoon's neck, tightening his grip, strangling him. Ilhoon struggled and tried to get away, but the more he struggled, the tighter the man held his grip. Before he knew it, all the life in his body was drained out his ear canals.