Chapter 3

You're My Dandelion

Jonghyun's POV

It's been a month since Tiffany worked for my company. i don't know why, but i was really excited to meet her everyday. she's always on my mind. it was crazy, i knew, but maybe it was because she looked like Minyoung. i still couldn't forget her...

*At the office*

i walked to my office room and ready to face all of the works. "Good morning, Mr. Lee" Tiffany greeteed me. "Ne, good morning. what are today's schedule?" i asked, i tried to look authoritative. "Today we have 2 important meetings, Sir. the first meeting is with Mr. Kim Yeon Soo from AVA company on 10 a.m. and the second one is with Mr. Victoria Lee from Gracias company on 3 p.m. we also have to come to the Nathalie exhibition on 1 p.m. that's all, Sir" i nodded then suddenly i realized something. "with Victoria Lee?" i asked her. "Yes, Sir. yesterday she's made an appointment. she said, she wants to talk about the Italy project" she explained to me. "Oh, that project. okay then. em, please bring me the document about the project with AVA company, Tiff" "Okay, Sir" then she walked out from my office. i don't regret to have her as my secretary. her works always make me satisfied. and really, everyday she always looks beautiful. why do you keep thinking of her, jonghyun~ah?! i asked myself and keep hitting my head. "what's wrong with you, sir? are you okay" she appeared suddenly "nothing, i just have a headache" i lied. "wait a minute, sir. i'll bring you medicine" she looked panic and it made me wanted to laugh. "gwaenchanha, Tiffany-ssi. don't worry. just give me the document" i smiled.

*2 p.m at Nathalie Exhibition*

The day went well. it was a busy day as always. but, since there was Tiffany near me, i swore i felt no stress. we were at Nathalie Exhibition now, looked a lot of beautiful miniatures. "Sir, we have to go to the Atalantic Hotel now to meet Ms. Victoria Lee" Tiffany whispered in my ear then i nodded. i approached my friends to say goodbye and we set out.

*At the Hotel*

Tiffany went to the receptionist desk to ask about Ms. Victoria Lee. "has she came, Tiff?" i asked as she approached me. "Not yet, Sir. they told me she's still on the way here. we can wait for her in the meeting room" "okay, let's go there"

after a while, she came. "ah she's here, Tiff" i told Tiff. "Annyeong, Jongie!" Victoria Lee said.  "Da Hae Unnie?" Tiff said hesitantly.

 

Tiff's POV

Mr.Lee and i were chatting about the exhibiton when suddenly he said, "ah she's here, Tiff" "Annyeong, Jongie! Sorry for waiting" someone said. that voice, i knew that voice, and i turned my head. "Da Hae Unnie?" i said hesistantly. Mr.Lee tilted his head, "What did you say? Unnie? Do you know her, Tiff?" "Yes, Jongie. she knows me. she's Yoochun oppa's cousin. You must be confused, is that right, Fan? He is my youngest son of my family. And everybody doesn't know that we're brother and sister. Victoria Lee is my western name. I use that name for work. only people who know me well will call me Da Hae. so now you shouldn't too rigid, okay?" unnie explained. "nn..ne, i understand Miss, emm sorry, unnie i mean" i said. so it was the causes of why Oppa was so sure that i'll be accepted by this company. it was because he's already known Mr. Lee before. "Good. Jongi~ah, have you got a girlfriend?" i gasped, suddenly unnie asked Mr.Lee about this topic. does unnie by any chance want to be a cupid between me and Mr. Lee? omo, what should i do now? "Noona!!!why are you asking me a question like that now?" Mr.Lee said, i saw his face became more red. "why can't i? you aren't comfortable with Fany's around? it's okay, Fany's a good secret keeper. so, what's your answer?" unnie said so without guilt feelings. "aigoo noona, you're really. NO! i haven't!!" Mr.Lee losted his temper. i knew he must feel shame. "It's good then. I have a friend. She's really beautiful, has a good manner, kindhearted, hardworker, independent, and really smart. really your type right? i'll introduce her to you" unnie winked at me. really, she really did that. i don't know what to do. i really wanted to disappear from this place. "there won't be a perfect girl like that. there's only two girl like that in this world, that's my sisters" Mr.Lee tried to relax. so he has 2 sisters? why i don't know? i thought unnie is the only daughter. "eeii, how cheesy! but there's one more girl like that, Jongie. she's sitting on your left side now" unnie glanced at me. it was the most awkward moment in my life. "What? You mean Tiffany-ssi?" Mr.Lee said hesistantly. "It's not like that, Sir. I think your noona's joking around" i said. "No, i'm not joking around. i really mean what i said before. You know what? yoochun oppa and i really wanna see you together. i have a sense that you two will look good together" unnie smiled with confidence. then a silent moment came. Mr.Lee and i just stared at each other, don't know what to do and what to say. "Let's stop this topic. Tiffany-ssi, please forget all of my sister's word" Mr.Lee broke the silence. "I understand, sir" i just can lower my head. it was so embarrassing. "how cute you are guys!" unnie smiled broadly. " So, what's about the Italy Project?" Mr'Lee changed the topic. "Look, Fan. Jongie do the same thing like you. both of you tried to changed the topic when felt shame" unnie said. "everybody does, noona. stop joking around. can you see how shame she was? let's talk about the project" Mr.Lee saved me. "okay, okay. i'm sorry, Fany" unnie apologized to me.

And the meeting went well. as the conclusion, we decided to built a hotel on Venice with korean style. "okay, meeting's over. 2 hours again is dinner time. Yoochun oppa and i are going to have a dinner. would both of you like to join us?" unnie said. " i think it's a good idea since we have no appoinments again. is it okay, Tiffany-ssi?" Mr.Lee asked me. "Yes, SIr, it's okay" i agreed, but i'm not sure that it's a good idea. "Okay then, see you later, noona!" and we backed to the office.

Jonghyun's POV

Jinjja!! noona was too much. she had made me looked lika a foolish in front of Tiffany. didn't she know how loud the sound of my heartbeat? until now my heart was still beating so fast. i was afraid that Tiffany could hear it. "emm, Tiffany-ssi, i'm sorry for the embarrassing meeting before. my noona always like that, she does everything she likes" i said without looked at Tiffany. "It's okay, Sir. i know her so well"

After we finished the things at the office, we set off to the restourant. B ut since it was 6 p.m already, the driver has gone back to his house. so i have to drive the car by myself.

"Tiffany-ssi, has you finished your jobs?" i approached Tiffany. "yes sir, i have already done it" she said. "go now?" i asked. "okay, sir"

Here we were, sat together on my car, she was sitting on my right side, looked out the car window. it was the second awkward moment. i really don't know how to break the silence. "emm, Tiff." i tried tp break the silence. "Yes, sir? she turned her head. "if we're not at the office......emm" "sorry?" she tilted her head. "if we're not at the office, like now...can you..emm, can you called me by my name?" i struggled to say it. "Ne?" she still tilted her head. "yaahh, you know, you can called me Jonghyun when we're not working" "but, why so sudden sir?" she asked. "i just wanna hear you called my name..." i said, then a second after i said, i realized what i've said already. "eung. forget it, i'm sorry. i didn't mean anything. it's okay if you call..." "it's okay. i understand, Jonghyun-sii" she cut my word and smiled.