Chapter 1

You're My Dandelion

Tiff's POV

 

This was a new start on my life. I've already movedto Korea.  Before, i lived in San Fransisco, so i really excited this day. I'll be living with my lovely cousin, Yoochun Oppa, since my parents still lived in San Fransisco. Today, i was going to a company in Seoul to look for a job. After took a bath and, i prepared the breakfast then i went to Yoochun Oppa room to woke him up. "Oh jinjja this boy, he must go to the office at 7 a.m, and now he's still on his bed" i talked to myself. "OPPA!!!! Wake up wake up wake up!! You must go to work, right?" i shaked his hand roughly and he opened his eyes. "aigooo, why are you shouting like that? what time is it?i'm really sleepy" Yoochun oppa whispered. "it's 6 o'clock. i've prepared the breakfast. take a bath and come downstair oppa" " mmmm". So i went to the dinner table and waited for him.

15 minutes later

"morning! emm, it smells good. what have you prepared, Tiff?" " ah, oppa, come here, i've prepared your favorite breakfast. chicken soup, mash potatoes, egg rolls, and hot chocolate." "omoo, finally i can eat delicious foods for my breakfast. i'm happy you're here" then i smile proudly. "So, Tiff, what's your planning?where will you working?" "I've registered as a secretary in Bright Lee Company, i really wanna be the secretary" "emm, that company?you can get the job." he said that with no doubt "why are you so sure,oppa?i have so many competitors"  "yah, you know, you have brain and ability to speak with foreign languages, you excedingly wise, you're discipline, and you have a good look. so don't worry" Yoochun oppa said with his full mouth. Oppa always makes me sure whenever i worry about things. "just pray for me oppa" "don't worry too much, Tiff. just do your best. Come on, we mustn't be late" "Ne oppa". After the kitchen was clean, we went off to Bright Lee Company. "Here we are, do your best, Tiff. And don't forget to smile. Fighting!" Oppa encouraged me and shuffled my hair. "gomawo, oppa!"

After that, i entered the company and approached the receptionist desk. "Annyeong haseyo, i'm Stephany Hwang, i've registered as a secretary here." "ne, annyeong haseyo, the owner hasn't came, so you can wait for him in his office room. follow me, please."

i've been waiting him for 20 minutes and he hasn't came, suddenly the door was opened by someone. a tall young man entered the room, and he is the boss.

 

Jonghyun's POV

i heard today will be a girl who has registered as my new secretary. so i must came earlier to the office. it was the fourth time i recieved job applications. i doubt that the fourth girl will have my criteria.

i arrived at at the office and went to my office room. i looked a girl was waiting for me. but i gasped when she turned her face to me, it couldn't be. that eyes, that nose, that lips. she looks like her. Choi Minyoung.