Chapter 2

You're My Dandelion

Jonghyun's POV

 

She looks like her, Choi Minyoung...

My previous girlfreind who had left me due to her sickness 5 years ago.

And our eyes met each other. Really, she has her eyes. I tried to control myself, i had to look authoritative in front of everyone.

"Good morning, i'm sorry for waiting me." i said. "Ah, yes, no problem, Sir, i deliberately came earlier." she said then smiled. Her smile, i really like it. Omo! Jonghyun! what are you thinking about?! i scolded myself. "Ehem, So, i'm Lee Jonghyun, the owner of this company. And can you introduce yourself, please?" "Yes, Sir, of course. I'm Stephany Hwang. I'm 27 years old. I came from San Fransisco. My abilities are speak in foreign languages, such as English, Japanese, French, and Chinese." i read her proposal as i listened to her and nodded my head "So you're older than me." i murmered. "Sorry?" she asked me with confused face. "No, nothing. You can speak in many languages, that's good since this is an international company. And you came here earlier than me, it proves that you are a diligent girl. I'll think about the result. And i'll let you know 2 or 3 days again." "Ok, Sir, i understand, thanks for your attention and time." she said "Yes, you can go now. Thank you."

 

Tiff's POV

After the interview, i went to the nearest park to wait for Yoochun oppa. Is he really the owner? Isn't he too young to have such a big company like that? Maybe he just replaced his father position... i talked to myself.

"Hei, how was that? Did they accept you?" suddenly Yoochun oppa appeared. "oh, oppa, you come. everything went well. But oppa, you know what?? The owner is a young man. i bet he is younger than me." "i know. he's exactly than you. he's 26 y.o. he's not the owner, but his father. Then 3 years ago, his father retired and gave the company to him. ANf the company became more success." Yoochun oppa told me. "Wuaahh, oppa!! you know so much about him. why you didn't tell me?" "but you just know, right? So, when will he inform you about the result?" oppa asked me "he said it'll take 2 or 3 days to think about the result, i hope he would accept me." "he will. trust me. ah i forgot to tell you something. tonight Da Hae will have dinner with us at our house. So now we must pick her up, is it okay?" "Da Hae unnie? it's okay of course. i really miss her. how is she these days?" i haven't seen her for years, our last meeting was the christmas eve 3 years ago. "She's fine, as long as she's with me, she'll be fine." "oouuhh,cheesy!! when will you propose her? Both of you have been dating for 8 years." i saw his face turned red and i tried to hold my laugh. "yah, i'll propose her" really it was so cute that suddenly he became a shy man. he always like that in front of me whenever we talked about his girlfriends. but he'll be a gentleman in front of people. "really?when?where?how?" i shouted. "YA!!shut up! really, i don't like your voice when you're shouting like that!" "hahaha, mianhae oppa. i just too excited. so answer my question." "i'll propose her at Jeju since we have a project there. that's 3 months again. i don't tell you about how i'll propose you. it's secret. haha. but!! don't tell this to anyone, including your parents, because when your parents know, exactly my parents will know too. Understand?" "ne oppa, i understand, you can trust your lovely cousin." and i winked. "haha, i know, i know. thank you for always keeping my secret. okay we arrived. let's approached her.

Lee Da Hae is my senior when i was in high school. Although she comes from a rich family, she's a kind girl, really kind. She always helps poor and weak people. Yoochun Oppa met her because of me. Since Da Hae Unnie is my best friend, and she has really good manner, i really wanted her to marry a good man, like Yoochun Oppa. So when i knew that Unnie wanted to be a interior designer, i introduced her to Yoochun Oppa since oppa was studying in interior designer department. Since then they became closer and closer, and tadaa! they'll be a wedding couple soon.

Oppa pressed the bell and soon Unnie opened the door. She's still beautiful. "Hai Da Hae" Oppa greeted her and gave her a peck on her cheek. "you came, oppa. i've been waiting for you" Unnie looked happy. "Look, Hae, who do i bring" oppa pushed me to unnie and unnie's face became more happy. "wah! Fany-ah! i really miss you. how are you? when did you come?" she hugged me tight and i hugged her back. "i came 2 days ago unnie, i'm really fine. and i brought many things from San Fransisco for you, my mother gave you a bunch of stuff. i left them at oppa's house" "ah auntie, i miss her a lot. haha i'll give her a call later. okay let's go to your house, oppa!" she said.

*at oppa's house*

"Welcome to our house" Oppa said. "omoo! this house become cleanear huh? i bet it's because Fany's here" unnie said. "Of course unnie. when i arrived here, this was a messy house, really messy. so i cleaned up everything here" i said "poor you Fan, you must be really tired? who's the owner of this house? i think he's a lazy man" unnie said with a mocking face. "okay ladies, stop mocking me. let's prepare the dinner" then oppa brought us to the kitchen. after 1 and half hours preparation. we set the dining table up and ate the meal together.

"Fany~ah, have you got a boyfriend?" suddenly unnie asked me. "eung?not yet unnie. before i was really busy with my job, then i was really busy with the migration things, so i had no time to think about such thing." "is it like that?so, now you're not busy anymore, right? i have a friend. he's kind, diligent, smart, handsome, and romantic. i can introduce him to you, can't i?" unnie talked with a high tone, it told that she really excited. "ah unnie, what are you talking about? you wanna be a cupid heu?" i ignored her. "ya, i wanna be a cupid like you used to. i wanna replay your kindness. you've made me met a really kind man like him so i want you to met that kind of man too, let me please?" "no unnie, i wanna be a successful bussinesswoman first, then i'll think about  relationship things" i still ignored her desire. "then you have to know him, Tiff. he's a successful bussinessman. and he's still young. you can learn much from him" suddenly oppa tried to convince me too. "Eh? you know him too, oppa? what an allied! has he known me by any chance? did he ask you guys to introduce him to me?" i suspicious. "you're too confident Tiff" oppa said with a mocking face. "no, Fan. he doesn't know you. and i have a plan to do a convertation like this with him later" unnie explained. "So, all both of you need is only listen to us. i have a sense that you will feel comfortable with him. and i bet that you'll like him" Oppa supported unnie and unnie gave me her teasing face, this circumtance really annoyed me. "euumm, i always like your cook, unnie. so tasty" i gave them my eye smile. "look, who tried to change the topic. this kid. jinjja" oppa wagged his head and clucked.

 

*2 days later*

my phone was ringing...

"ne, yeoboseyo? Tiffany Hwang's here"

"Good morning, Tiffany-ssi. I'm from Bright Lee Company. we have the result of your job apllicationg. you were accepted by us. you can start your work this monday at 7 o'clock."

"really? thank you very much, miss. i'll give my best to the company. thank you very much"

"yes, of course. welcome to the company"

"ne"

 

"oppa!!!!!!!" i shouted. "YAA!! i've said many times that i don't like your shouting voice. what's goin' on?" oppa asked me from his office room. i ran to his room and tald him that i was accepted by the company. "what did i say. you must be accepted by them" oppa said with confidence. "why are you so sure oppa? are you a paranormal?" i suspicious. "no, i just knew" he said as he walked out from the room.