Change of plan

No promises?

IU's POV

Cheondung thinks so weird lately, I mean, he suspects something about the twins. I like them, but why doesn't he respect that? They've been really nice to me, and besides... they're too innocent to be weird.

"Jieun-ah,as you didn't expect,we have our all our classes together,expect for Chemistry,so,is it okay with us if we follow you for the whole day?" Youngmin asked me politely,at least some people have some manners.

"Umm...okay,but I don't want anyone to get the wrong picture," I told them,and they nodded.

"Yah,you okay?You look pretty steamed," Kwangmin asked,fudge,my face was red from all that blushing.

"Nothing,nothing,can we go now?" we walked together to class without at least a word,and before I knew it,it was drama class,and the so-called 'Wonder Girls' are they too.I can hear whispers and smirks from they're posse...so what?I'm the new kid,is there a problem?

"Okay class!The new term is here,that means new musicals!Would anyone would like to suggest what musical should be this term?" the drama teacher,Mr.Heechul (A/N:gr8 selection,right?).And,as expected,one of the Wonder Girls member raised her hand.

"How about the new student?I'm sure she has some talents," she gave me a fake,evil,smile.

"Alright,let's see here,ah,Lee Jieun!Please come up!" the teacher called me up,and I caught up with a quick glance at the twins,they were both showed there thumbs up at me.I walked up infront,and I'm deciing which song I'm going to sing,an the teacher suggested a song with really high notes.So,I started singing,and I was really nervous,I kept on singing and singing as if this was Korea Sings(LOL,lame show).And,when it was time for the three octaves,I startled a bit.

"Aigoo,hana dul,I'm in my dreeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamsssssssssssss~," I sang,it kept moving on,until I run out of octaves,and the Wonder Girl's eyes were like going to fall out,the twins started clapping,and the teacher took of his glasses because,maybe,he never seen someone hit such a high note like that,I think?

"That...was...marvelous!" the teacher clapped his hands,and the twins were clapping like hell,well,the Wonder Girls were just gaping,I think.

"Thank you,I'm not very good at this actually," I admit.

"Jieun,how would you like to be the main star,of the next show?" Mr.Heechul asked me.

"Um,I'm not sure,but,I would like to get back to that question later," I told him,and he just nodded at me,I went back to my seat with the twins.

"You were amazing!I can't believe you could hit such a high note like that!" Kwangmin exclaimed.

"Thanks you,guys,I didn't know that I could hit such notes too," I shrugged,that's one BIG secret talent I got.After class,we were walking in the hallway that's when the Wonder Girls blocked our way.

"Excuse me,but your blocking our way,can you please excuse us?" Youngmin asked nicely,now I realise...he looks like a pooh bear with that blonde hair.

"Yah,Kwangmin,don't you think that your hyung looks like a pooh bear?" I whispered at Kwangmin.

"Hmm?What?No,I think he looks more like a pikachu," he answered me,a...a pikachu?Is this kid obesessed with Nintendo games or what?

"We'll pass,but if you let us talk to her," the leader,I think,pointed at me.

"What do you want to do with her?" Youngmin questioned them,he looks all manly and strict when he's angry.

"Oh,we just want to warn her something," she said,warn me what?

"What do you want with me?" I stepped infront,I'm not scared to do that,not at all.

"Listen,just because,your good at singing,have some two identical bodyguards,have a boyfriend,doesn't mean that you can be a show off-" "Woah,a show off?Hmph,since when I learned to do that?Your the one who told me to sing,your the one that was 'amazed' with my voice,and still,you think I'm a show off?" I told them,they stayed quiet,no comeback,and then,the one,Sohee I think stepped infront.

"Not just that,you stole Cheondung oppa from me," she hissed at me.

"Cheondung oppa?Your not even going out together!Why would I steal him?" I said to her,it's gonna be a fist fight,because her eyes,are going to strangle me.

"What's going on here?" Dungie came along with Mir,puzzled.

"She showed off at Mr.Heechul's class,she's better at singing than me,and she stole you from me!" Sohee explained to him.

Dungie's POV

"So what?She has some talent's,she's better at singing than Sohee,and she's my girlfriend,got a problem?" I said to her without merceh~...

"W-what?Girl-friend?" she repeated,from eyes of an eagle...to the eyes of a mouse.

"Yes,my girlfriend.You don't know that yet?" I told her,I took IU's wrist and hugged her,her face is completely clueless,Mir,and the twins are sitting behind the scene,watching it like it's a drama.

"Oh~...if you guys are really a couple,prove it,I want you to kiss,not just a kiss,a kiss on the lips,"  Yubin told us,to..kiss?

"Fine,if we do kiss,then you guys stop bothering us," I made a deal with them,they all smiled cruely,I looked at IU,cupped her chin.

"Trust me,okay?" I whispered at her,she just nodded shortly,I leaned.

Our lips touched.

The kiss lasts about 10 seconds,this is the first time...for me,to kiss a girl,in public.Mir and the twins eyes were like gonna pop out.And I can tell that Yubin's and Sohee's eyes were saying "THEY CAN DO THAT IN PUBLIC?!"IU looked at me,with her cute eyes,I just smiled,I whispered at her "Thank you".

"We...um...let's go girls!" Yubin and her clique rushed off to somewhere else.Like I seem to care,I let go of IU,she was very in an awkward situation here.She was about to fall from that kiss,but the twins managed to support her.

"Is school over now?" IU asked them.

"Umm...yeah,I think so," Kwangmin nodded.

"Hey,let's go home now,you must be really tired," I walked with IU,and Mir.

"Oh,I forgot,Dungie,appa isn't home until dinner,can't I...stay with you at Seungho oppa's house?" she asked me nicely,her father ain't back till dinner huh?

"Anytime," I tucked her hair behind her ear,she's still shocked about the kiss?I don't know,Mir was following us,sure was the twins,they live next door Seungho hyung's house,we stayed quiet until we reached home.Joon was already home,he's in the same college with Seungho,but they're not always in the same class.

"Hey guys,your home!" Joon welcomed us.

"Hey,what's wrong with Jieun?Did something happened?" Joon looks so confused seeing my arm is wrapped around IU's shoulder.

"No,they ust shared their kiss in public,great huh?" Mir explained to him.

"A kiss in public?!THAT'S SO AWESOME!I NEVER THOUGHT THAT YOU COULD DO SUCH A THING!SHOULD WE CELEBRATE?!" Joon said hyperly.

"Please?" Mir with his bug puppy eyes at us.

"Not today,guys,she's really tired,I'm going to bring her up to her room," I carried IU bridal style,which she seemed to not care,no wonder,she's already asleep,guess she's tired,I went upstairs to the girly room,and left her gently on the bed,hehe...she looks like a doll,I left her in her slumber.So,downstairs...probably Joon and Mir are playing Mario Kart...I do want to join them,but...I guess I should stay with IU,I squeezed in next to her...I didn't want her to wake up,I just slept next to her,I just closed my eyes...falling into deep slumber.

-----------------------------------

Hey ppl from all ovr the world...srry for the late update :( ,busy with school,I got a bit hyper after winning a Science quiz...but anyway!Here's chapter 7!I wanna say thx for all of u who subscribed and commented...AND KEEP ON READING!!!