Meet Miss Sandara

No promises?

Dungie's POV

I'm planning to give IU a gift after school, now she would appreciate me and know my real feelings towards her! If she's smart enough...so, I asked the Jo twins to take care of her after school, so she'll be distracted.He he he, I just saw this adorable puppy doll I looked up in the internet yesterday, and it was cute as... as me! IU told me that the school is doing a musical they planned last semester, heck, I'm in! I'm the phantom! I like being it! Oh, and, I gotta remind myself to pick up noona from the airport, she just got back from Philipinnes, she got a gold medal for representing the school for lacrosse, well, what can you expect for an athlete?

" Hyung, have you've heard the news?" Mir popped out.

" What news? The cafeteria is giving away free food?" I brighted up.

" I wish! No! Jieun got to be Sohee's understudy, and she's miserable! She doesn't even signed up!" Mir explained to me.

" Ah! Euthoke?!" I banged my fist at the wall.

" Try calm her down! She's driving us nuts!" Mir alarmed, he told me that she's in the school courtyard, I raced through the doors to the courtyard, everybody looked weirdly at me for storming out of the doors, where is she? Did she go away? I hope she's still here, and then, I saw a girl sitting at the fountain,it's her!

" IU! I've been searching for you!" I ran to her, she looked up and her eyes are full with tears.

" What's the matter?" I asked and sat next to her.

" I feel miserable! It's my second day, and many things have happened, I got a new enemy, everybody's glaring at me-," " But you made new friends, discover a secret talent, and you also had a great time at the house yesterday!" I said cheerfully, then she smiled at me, she leaned and rests her head on my shoulder, I don't know wether I'm gona do this or not... I raised my arm slowly, and rest it at her shoulder, oh, so, this is how close I got to IU, no wait, the closest I got is when we fell at the park.

" Well, we should get to class, don't wanna be late," she stands up, and leaves all alone at the fountain, just like that...school passes without us noticing, time to get to plan A, make IU happy!

" IU! I'm off now! You go and have fun with Youngmin and Kwangmin! But not too much fun!" I said to IU and hugged her like crazy.

" Yah! Not too hard!" she pushed me softly away.

" Haha! Okay, be good now! And keep your eyes on her!" I warned the twins, they just nodded and bowed to me like I'm Kim Jong-Il or something, I gave a quick kiss on IU's forehead, and left alone. Oh boy! I hope she'll be happy with this gift! But first, I gotta pick up noona! Her plane arrived early today! Aish! Where does time fly?

My POV

After seeing Cheondung left, Jieun wiped her forehead from all the saliva he left on, she's a clean freak, so she is well aware to... saliva, boogie, and germs, she's eco-friendly too.

" Well, we're hungry! Let's get going hyung!" Kwangmin pulled Youngmin's sleeve.

" Alright! Jieun! Let's go!" he escorted Jieun and Kwangmin to his favourite diner, Vicky's Stop, the owner is Victoria, she runs the diner with Amber, and their business is going so well, that every 6 months, they will do a renovation to the diner, the diner serves pancakes, croissants, desserts, and even Western food! I don't mind stopping there after I narrate this thing.

" Hi noona! The usual please!" Kwangmin said as Amber came to their table.

" Alright, how 'bout you? Same?" she lifted an eyebrow at Youngmin.

" You guessed it, oh-, and here's a newcomer here," Youngmin patted Jieun's shoulder.

" Well, then you must have the specialties!" Victoria showed up behind Amber.

" That's not fair!" Kwangmin pounded the table.

" But she just moved here and never been to this diner, relax Kwangmin," Amber came with a tray full of treats, and Kwangmin kept pounding the table.

" You guys can share it with me, if you want, I don't think I can finish all of this by myself," said Jieun truthfully, so they all ate together like family, laughing and having fun, sometimes, I wish it could be like that when I'm eating~....

Dungie's POV

" Noona! Welcome back!" I ran to noona and hugged her, it's been such a long time!

" Cheondung! How are you! How's everybody?" she asked me.

" We're all fine, but... let's keep this our little secret, okay?" I said to her, and held out my pinkie.

" I here vow that won't tell anyone about my arrival," she wrapped her pinkie around mine, and promised.

" After I send you home, mind if I went to someplace else?" I asked, I still haven't bought IU her present!

" Mind if I come? I don't wanna sit at home alone, so might as well tag along with you," she said.

" If it's fine with you, I'm okay," she drove us to the mall, I told her I'd meet her up after 30 minutes, I rushed to the toy shop, and, YES! The doll is still there! I made my way to grab it, I grabbed it's hand, but another guy grabs it's other hand.

" Hey, back off shorty, it's mine," the guy threatened.

" I know, why won't you back off? I can't believe a guy is buying a toy," I said to him.

" Say for yourself," he pulled the hand.

" It's a gift for my girlfriend!" I pulled harder.

" Guess we're the same, buying a gift for my girlfriend!" he pulled.

" Go pick something else!" I pulled, and then, he pushed me, causing me to let go of the toy.

" See ya loser," he said, THAT'S SO RUDE! Even I'm not rude like that! Now how am I going to show my love to IU? I looked up on the shelf, anything would do, I just grabbed this doll, I thought it looked cute...

lawl

Heck, it is cute! So I bought it, and went back to noona, as soon as I got there, she already carrying 4 shopping bags, how can she shop four bags in 30 minutes?

" Ready to go?" I asked.

" Yeah," we both went home, just like that... cnt wait to tell IU~!! <3

--------------------------------

Hey! Srry for the late update! Here's chap 11!!