A rival at last

No promises?

Dungie's POV

FUCK!Why is Sohee here!I told her already!I was her lab partner for only a semester!Why does she keep stalking me?

"Yes,your in my seat,now,can you please?Shooh shooh," she's kicking IU out,NO NO!

"Sohee,your not allowed to sit with me and my friends anymore," I said bravely.

"Wha-excuse me?!Cheondung,I-we've been sitting lunch together for the whole semester,why are you doing this?" Sohee demanded.

"Leave.Now," I warned her,she took her tray,and stormed off to her clique.

"Who was she?" IU asked me.

"She's...she's...-" "She's one of the queenka's in Monocramont Academy,her clique,the Wonder Girls," Mir cut off my line,and the twins just nodded.

"Well,you see,Jieun,Sohee was Cheondung's lab partner last semester,and they started hanging out alot in school,only,but she thought that there was thing going on between him and her,but he just treated her like a sister,so she kept stalking him,till this day," Youngmin explained.

"Oh,then,why am I here?" IU asked me.

"Didn't I tell you?Your my girlfriend!Your supposed to sit with me!" I reminded her about the condition.

"Wait-what?!She's your girlfriend?!" the twins slammed the table of suprised,and Kwangmin started whining.

"Dude!Relax!She's taken!And there's alot of girls in this school who would want to be with you!" Youngmin calmed him down,I do get confused sometimes,who's the eldest?

"Oh,so Kwangmin has a secret crush on Jieun,eh?" Mir eyes play wildly.

"I did,until I knew she's already taken," he pouted,dude,although your face is Go Mi Nam-ish...you don't need to be like that.

"Well,tough luck," Yongmin teased him.IU gave in a little giggle-snort,it wasn't mean,she thought that it was funny seeing twins fight.

"Oh,yeah,why is everyone looking at me weirdly?I mean,it's not like anything's going on," IU asked us.

"Well,you see,noona,the history of Cheondung-hyung," said Mir,I tried to shut him off,but,I guess it's better if she knows.

"You see,last semester,Cheondung was the most admirable namja in scool,every girl wants him,but,he was already taken by then,Jung Krystal,the former queenka of Macromant Academy,now,she's been transfered to the States,she's rude to everyone,including us,but when Cheondung was by her side,she acts all angelic all of a sudden," G.O explained.

"Oh,so,why did you broke up with her?" IU asked him.

"One night,in Seungho-hyung's house,they both were all alone,and,she went up to the guest room Cheondung always hang out,and all of a sudden,Krystal undress herself,and jumped on the bed,she asked Cheondung to join,but he said that he wasn't ready for sex,although she did tempt him,he didn't buy it,so she just puts her clothes on, and leaves, without a word, nor a kiss," G.O explained to us,what a long explanation.

" Oh, now I see,so...is Cheondung the still that namja in school?" IU asked.

" He sure is,look at him,all the girls are drooling over him," Kwangmin teased.

"Yah,I'm only interested in Jieun," Dungie hissed him.

"Hey,recess is over,let's get back to class," Mir informed us.

When we were on our way to class, I forgot something and I went back in to the cafeteria, and I saw Youngmin talking to Kwangmin at the cafeteria door. I wonder what are they doing, I smell something fishy. I must investigate! But not now, I gotta go back to IU. I walked pass by them and catched up with IU.

" Oh, there you are, where'd you go?," IU asked me.

" I forgot something, I just got it back," I said. " Hey, you noticed something weird about those twins?," I started.

" I like them. They seem nice, unlike you," she joked.

" Aww, I know you don't mean it," I said.

Hey guys!Srry for the late update!Stuck with school and all,and I failed my Science test,7th Grade Science is a killer!But,I managed to finish this chap!

I would like to send a shout out to SureThing011 for giving me the suggestion for the rival!I rlly appreciate it!So,stay tuned for more!