Calm

Who?

 

 

Ok, just act cool.

I shyly smile back, not daring to wave back, just in case it wasn't me they were waving at. Suddenly, the one that waved, calls me over to them.

He wants me to go over there? Why? I, hesistantly, start making my way over to them and they start walking as well.

"Hi." he says.

Oh gosh! They're talking to me. Just stay calm you.

"Hello." I slightly bow.

I hear the other one chuckle, "You don't have to bow." he ruffles my hair. Oh my god, he just touched my hair. I stopped breathing for about 5 seconds.

"What are you doing here?" the one that waved asks me.

"I... uh... had to buy some things." I lift the bags I'm holding.

"Oh I see. I'm Lay by the way." he smiles; his dimples showing. How cute!!

"And I'm Sehun." the one that ruffled my hair says.

"I'm you." 

"That's a cute name." Lay smiles.

I blush at his compliment. "Thanks." 

"Do you want us to help you with the bags?"

"N-"

"Let's go."  They both grab a bag and start walking. I'm left there; dumbfounded.

I don't even know them and they're being really friendly. Should I trust them?

"Are you coming you~?" Lay turns around to ask me. He's so handsome. Well, they haven't done anything bad or weird...

I begin to walk when I hear,

"Noona!"

My eyes widen as I realize who it is. It's my brother.

"Noona!!" he calls again. The two boys stop walking and look behind me to try to see who's calling me. When they see it's a boy they look at me with face reading: is that your boyfriend?

Aish~! This is so embarrassing. I'm not even his noona. He's older than me by two years but he insists on calling me noona.

I stop walking and turn around with a bothered expression.   

 

"Noona, what are you doing here?" he says when he catches up to me.

I'm too mad to respond. Then, he says the two boys. "Who are they?" he frowns. Suddenly, he hugs me. "Did they hurt you?!"

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

So, that's that chapter. Tell me what you guys think about it. ^^ This is going to be a short story just to let you know. =D

 

Thanks!!

 

 

-TaquitosNOMNOM 6/4/13