The End

Who?

"You like you?" Lay asks Sehun.

 

 

Sehun looks a him not surprised at all. Of course, he would know, he is his best friend. "Yeah and so do you."

Now, that shocked Lay. "What?"

"Come on. I know you like her."

"Well... I just have a crush on her. I don't like her. " Lay corrects.

"So, what are we going to do?"

"What do mean?"

"We're both into the same girl." Sehun smirks.

Lay chuckles.

"Hello?"

"Hi you."

"Oh Sehun, how are you?"

"I'm good, you?"

"I'm good, too."

"I was wondering if you want to watch a movie with me."

With me? Is this really happening? "Yeah sure. What time?" you try to say calmly.

"At 6:00 at             theatre."

"Ok, I'll meet you there."

"Ok. Bye."

"Bye."

 

 

"Lay." you see Lay once you open the door.

"Hey." he smiles.

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to you."

"I kind of have-"

"It won't take long. I promise."

You sigh, "Ok."

"Let's walk." Lay nods his head to the outside.

 

 

"I have a crush on you." he says all of a sudden.

You stopped walking. He what?

You turn to look at him and he looks at you. He smiles at your confused and surprised expression. "Well, of course, I have a crush on you. Why do you think I was so friendly?" 

"I thought you were just friendly in general." you gulp.

"Well, I was being extra nice to you.

Do you want to be my girlfriend?" 

 

 

 

"Let's go in." Sehun smiles.  

"Oh, yeah."

 

You were thinking about what Lay said to you. He has a crush on me? More importantly, do I? Or do I like Sehun? 

You shake the thoughts away and try to concentrate on the movie. 

 

 

 

"Did you like the movie?" Sehun asks you.

"Yeah, it was funny."

He frowns. "It was a tragedy."

You gasp. "I'm weird." You say trying to explain yourself.

 

 

 

Flashback

Your POV

 

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"I-I... " I don't know what to say. 

He smiles sadly. "Go to him. I know you like him and he likes you." he breathes in. 

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Go to Sehun." Gosh Lay, stick to one topic!

"But, you..."

"Don't worry. It's just a crush." he chuckles. "You're the first person he likes. He's usually not open to people. I guess you're really special. I know I have a crush on you but it's just a crush and Sehun really likes you. Although it may not seem like it but he does. Give him some time to really open up. And I'm sorry I pressured you into going to the party. It's just... I really like the way you are. If it wasn't for Sehun, you totally would've been mine."

He notices I feel uncomfortable at his last words. He laughs, "Just kidding."

"Thanks. And it's ok. You will find a girl one day. Don't worry." I smile.

"I know." he laughs again and leaves.  

Oh Lay. You're one of a kind.

 

End of Flashback

 

"Are you ok?" Sehun notices how distracted you are. 

"Uh yeah." 

He doesn't believe your lie. "You can tell me if something's bothering you, you know?"

 

Your POV

I turn to look at him now and bite down on my lip. "Sehun do you like me?"

He looks a little surprised and turns away. He doesn't say anything and the silence is killing me. "Do you?" He still doesn't respond. "I knew it." I whisper; hurt. Why did I even think he would? I sigh and get up to leave but Sehun stops me by grabbing my wrist.

"Don't leave." he says. My eyes widen in hope. Could it be that...

"I like you." he says loud enough for me to hear but doesn't look at me. He doesn't sound very convincing but I believe him. I know he's telling the truth. I bet this is hard for him to say. I gently caress his soft cheek, letting him know it's ok.

"Me too." I say and land a gentle kiss on his cheek. He faces me and I blush at his stare.

And, now, I don't know what to do. Is he mad I kissed him? But, his smile tells me he liked it. I smile and let my head drop in embarrassment. But, then I feel him lift chin up. And we're looking into each others eyes. We're just staring at each other but it's not awkward. He is so beautiful, I can look at him every day. Then, I feel his lips on mine.

Fireworks everywhere!!!! This is perfect. He is perfect.

 

He pulls away and looks at me. 

 

Cheese and crackers this boy is handsome. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

There's the end! =D

Did you guys like it??

This was supposed to be a one-shot so it wasn't that dramatic. No big show down. It was supposed to be more cute. I feel like I failed, though. orz

I hope you liked it JongKeyIsyyy. Sorry I took so long. I was having major writer's block.

Anyways, thank you for reading and subscribing. ^^ If there are any mistakes I'm sorry and tell me. >_<

 

 

-TaquitosNOMNOM 6/26/13