Change

I Am Not The One He Love.

"Yunho!" shouted Yoochun.  "What the hell did you do to him? I just leave you guys about 5 minutes and this happened?"

 

"I'm not sure." answer Yunho blankly.  Still not understand what's happening.  "I don't say a word, Chun.  He suddenly mad at me."

 

"Tell me what happened after I left." 

 

Yunho tell Yoochun everything even though it's not many to say.

 

"That's it?  Just that?"  Yoochun sighed.  "You guys are so unpredictable."

 

"Ne...? I think I do nothing wrong."

 

"Well..."  Yoochun scratching his head, have no idea how to answer.  "Can you just apologize first since you still not apologize for slapping him."

 

"But.."

 

"I know that you're not good at saying sorry but you have to.  I know you care.  At this rate there's no way he will forgive you just like that."  advised Yoochun to his best friend.  "We used to be friends, Yunho. All  4 of us. You, me, Jae and Su"

 

"We still friends, right?"

 

"Yes, we are. But not both of you. Before you married to him, you guys are closed and keep watching each other.  Plus, you can sense him and he can sense you too.  Why you treat him this way after what he has done for you?"

 

"I'm mad at myself.  I betray her when I'm marrying him.  And I'm mad at him.  Why he agreed to marry his friend's boyfriend."

 

"For God's sake Yunho, she's dead."

 

"I know.  But my heart doesn't want to admit it.  I'm a normal human being and she's my first love.  She's nice, romantic, gentle and fun to be with.  It's not that easy to forget her or let her go.  There's so many memories.  But...."

 

"But, what Yun?"

 

"But, I also don’t want to let him go either.  I know I made him suffered.  I'm selfish am I?" answered Yunho while looking at the kitchen.  'He does love to cook.'

 

"Yun..."

 

"Remember what you said before, Chun?  That I don't love him, doesn't care about him yet I still want to be with him?  I'm thinking about that since then.  I'm not that evil, Chun.  Maybe I don't love him, but I care.  There's a part of me that thankful to him for agree to marry me, I know I'm in a good hand."  Yoochun sighed hearing at Yunho.

 

"Then why you slapped her?  Not answer his question?"

 

"I drunk...." and Yunho silent hesitate to answer.

 

"You never behave like that, I used to see you drunk before.  You used to hit something not someone."

 

"That day is her death anniversary, I visited her grave with flowers then I also visited our dating places.  I miss her so much but..."

 

Yoochun keep silent. Patiently waiting for Yunho to continue. 

 

"..I miss him too.  I hate myself for easily change my heart.  I don't want to admit it, but when he goes outstation, I feel empty.  He just going for 3 days for God's sake and I already miss him. Why would I miss him?  Why I miss someone that I don't love.  How can I miss someone that I don't love? I supposed to be loyal to my love which is her not him."

 

"People change."

 

"He doesn't.  His heart doesn't.  He loves me long ago, Chun.  Even before I met her."

 

"Did you ever hate him?"

 

"No way.  That's not gonna happened.  Nobody can hate him.  Even with his cold personality before, people still adore him.  He always there for me, Chun.  I know I'm lucky to have him, but not him."

 

"You can change that.  I know you still care.  You can love him.  No.  You have to love him, protect him, he's your wife now."

 

"Remember the first time you met him?"

 

"Who doesn't?  Being a transfer student, he's so cold.  Doesn't care to make a friend.  Just living in his own world."

 

"Yeah, until he met you.  Then he change 360 degree.  So gentle, nice and being admired by all."

 

"Well..he just need to protect himself."

 

"Yeah, after he meet you, that become your job.  To protect him.  Until... you meet her."

 

"But, he becomes her friend too.  She really likes him.  That made me jealous sometimes.  She said he's so beautiful and wondered why he still single."

 

"Does she knows?"

 

"I'm not sure. but maybe she can feel.  Well..the way he treat me absolutely different from the rest of us."

 

"She used to ask me about that?"

 

"Really?  Wait!  Why I'm not aware about this?"

 

"She made me promise not to tell you?"

 

"So what did you said?"

 

"Nothing. I just smile.  But Yun, there's a reason why suddenly that question pop up in her head."

 

"Like I said before, he treats me differently."  Yoochun chuckled after heard it.

 

"It's not like that, what she ask me is who's Jae to you not who's you to Jae."