Deal

I Am Not The One He Love.

“Until we will meet again.” Yunho slowly close his eyes and turn to walk away. ‘I’ll watch you from far and make sure you we don’t meet so soon.’

 

*******

 

“It’s not near you know? He’s at the other side of the globe.” said Yoochun.

 

“Like I care.  I need to see him now.” after stalking Jaejoong for a while, Yunho thinks it’s time for them to meet again. Jaejoong and Junsu right now is in UK for a conference. There will be back after a week.  But Yunho doesn’t care about it.

 

At the other side of the globe.

 

“Jae, please. He’s really in a mess now. He misses you so much. He loves you so much. Can’t you give him a second chance? Can’t you see it? He’s suffered.” asked Junsu.

 

“So?”

 

“He needs you. He just doesn’t know how to say it.”

 

“Huh? No way. Like I said before Su, he likes her more than he likes me.

 

“Jae..”

 

“He just loves everyone else except me.”

 

 

-Ding dong-

 

 

Both of them startled as the bell rang.

 

“Wait a minute.” answer Junsu.

 

“Yunho?! How? When? Why the heck are you here?”

 

“To beg at certain someone.”

 

“Junsu who’s there?” asked Jaejoong as he walked towards the front door to greet the guest.

 

“Baby, wait!” said Yunho immediately grab Jaejoong’s hand.  Ignoring Junsu, Yunho just entered the house.

 

"Don't touch me!” yelled Jaejoong tried to get back his hand but Yunho tighten the grip.

 

“Jae baby, please listen to me first. I love you so much.”

 

Are you sure it’s me? Not just because of her? Because of her will? That she ask you to protect me? Are you in love with me or just fulfill her wish? ANSWER me!!! yell Jaejoong angrily while grabbing Yunho’s collar. “Yah ANSWER ME!!!” then he let go the collar and slide down to his knees. "You lied to me. You said before that you will never love me.”

 

"I know I was wrong before, but now my heart tells me that you are the one for me. I'm yours already. People can change.  I know I hurt you and I’m sorry.  I'm sorry to make you suffered. I know I don’t deserve your apology but still please forgive me; I begged you give me another chance.  If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me."

 

“….”

 

“You are never happy by my side right? I am a bad husband.  I don't even know how to make my wife happy." Yunho run his hair with his fingers. He feels so useless.

 

“How about love me back?"

 

"I already did. I never lie when I said I love you and still do but you didn’t believe in my love.”

 

“You did it because of her will.”

 

“See…I told you that you don’t believe me.

 

“You have no idea how its feel to be your wife. It’s hard. Part of me is happy because I can be with my love, but the other part knows that whatever I do, she's still the one. So now please I beg you, let me go.”

 

“You really want me to divorce you?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Jae!” said Junsu

 

“Then why did you agree to marry me in the first place? Answer me truthfully, and saying you’re a challenger is nonsense.”

 

“At that time, I hope by any chance, my love will change your heart.”

 

“And when its change, you don’t believe it. Then what’s the point? It’s hurt you know when someone you love doesn’t believe in you.”

 

“Yeah I know. Its also hurt you know when someone you love loves someone else.”

 

“Ok let’s make a deal.”

 

“Yunho!” said Yoochun

 

“You give me 6 months…nope a year to make you believe that I love you…truly love you.”

 

“That’s it? A year? Why a year? You can’t bear with me more than that? I love you nearly half of my life and you just need a year?”

 

“I’ll love you forever, and I’ll do that forever, its just that I don’t want to hurt you more.”

 

“Huh! Really?”

 

“I know you won’t believe anything I said. But I still need to say it just to let you know. So do we have a deal?”

 

“No. I deal if it 6 months and a slap .”

 

“But..”

 

“Take it or leave it.”

 

“What happen if you guys just leave it? You guys still can be together.  Now I get confused. Why are you guys doing this I the first place?” asked Yoochun frowning.

 

“To love and believe.” answered Yunho.

 

“But..”

 

“It’s ok Yoochun, I just need to double up my effort. Fine we have a deal. And you guys are the witness of this deal.”

 

“Deal! said Jaejoong and he slaps Yunho.

 

“Ouch! What’s that for?” asked Yunho while touching his red cheek.

 

“Kim Jaejoong!” yelled YooSu.

 

“I told you am I? 6 months and a slap.”

 

YoosSu have been speechless with what they had seen. This couple is unpredictable. You’ll never know what will happen between these two. They loves each other, that a given. Their eyes speak love but their mouth said otherwise. Whether it is because of the ego or the other party has been hurt too much.

 

“So how you guys start it?” asked Yoochun.

 

“Jae needs to move back to our house.” said Yunho.

 

“Since when I move out?”

 

“Admit it Jae, you practically live with Junsu now.” answer Yoochun.

 

“Fine!”

 

They separate both ways neither one of them want to back down, it’s all about their pride and ego and who suffered more.

 

After Yunho and Yoochun went back,  Junsu walked towards Jaejoong he thinks his best friend really need to get scold.

 

“You are stupid you know that?”

 

“Did you ask him the same question?”

 

“Jae..” called Junsu with a warning tone.       

 

“Why is it always me?”

 

“I have Yoochun to ask Yunho for me. You know I can’t be at different place at the same time.” answered Junsu sarcastically.

 

“You...aishh...don’t you guys get tired dealing with our problem? When we, the one who have it don’t want to face it?”

 

“You can run but not forever Jae. Anytime soon you need to face it. How much do you like him?”

 

“What kind of question is that? Of course I love him so much.”

 

“But still can’t forgive him?  Now you want to take revenge? Make him suffer all the pain that you have been through?”

 

“Isn't it fair?”

 

“When you apologizes, it’s doesn’t mean that you were wrong, or the other person was right.  It’s mean that your relationship is valuable than your ego.  You out of all people should understand the pain and don’t do that to other. Who do you think you’re to punish him? And until when the punishment goes? Until he fed up with you? You don’t hope for anything good come to you when what you give others is only the bad.”

 

“Huh.. he can be a bad person and I can’t? When he did it, it’s because he had a reason and we should understand but when I did it, it’s just because I’m bad.  Try to be in my shoes then we'll see about that.”

 

“You are not the same person anymore.” Junsu really disappointed with his best friend.

 

“So? I’ve never change. It’s just that the way I treat people is depend on how people treated me. What you give you get back right? My own husband hates me remember? And when I think he start to love me, owh how wrong I was, he never does. I’m not the one he loves. He just follows the will.”

 

“How manu times he nedd to say that he didn’t know about the will, only Yoochun does. He's hurt because of you. He has tried his best but you didn’t give him a chance. You want revenge. No one will be happy due to revenge.  Just forgive him.  You know him better. It’s not easy for him to say sorry. in the past he will try to fix his mistake, but still not say sorry. But today he begged for your forgiveness and you just left him like that. That’s cruel. Don’t take anything for granted. Someday he will give up and you’ll regret it.”

 

“I know.”  Jaejoong know what Junsu said is right but it’s really hurt.  He didn’t know how to handle his happy feeling in the future if he still with Yunho. He can’t differentiate whether he makes him happy because he wants to or because of her will.  Jaejoong took a deep breath before he continues and head hung low facing the floor.  “But he has his charm...you can’t fully hate him.  I can’t fully hate him. I’ve know, I’ve tried.” sighed Jaejoong. “It’s just I love him too much. It hurts. Even if I don’t forgive him, I’m still in love with him. Is it possible to love someone so much? I think I’m crazy.”


Read, relax an enjoy..^^