Chapter 9: Love

No More Spectacles On You (Hiatus)

Taeyeon P.O.V

I go to the rooftop at Block B when recess time.I wonder who is the person.

I've arrived.There's no one at the rooftop.Is this another trick?

Huh...

I've been trick again.When I want to leave the rooftop,

"Taeyeon ah,am I late?" I heard a guy voice.I turn my face.

I saw Daehyun is standing while put his hand in the pocket.

"Daehyun ah?" Daehyun smiles and move towards me.

"So,you got that letters?" "What letter?" "The love letter that I put in your locker"

My knees shaking.Is he the one who put that letter in my locker?

"N-Niga? (You?)" I stuttered.Daehyun nods.

"Why you want to meet me?" "Actually...." Daehyun hold my both hand.

"I like you.Will you be my girlfriend?" I widened my eyes at Daehyun.

"Be your girlfriend?" I ask him again to make sure that I'm not misheard him.

"Nae" Daehyun nods."But why?" I frowned my head look at him.

"Because I have stole your first kiss.You said your first kiss only belong to your boyfriend right?"

"Only that reason?" Daehyun reason is unacceptable.Is he want to playing with me?

"No.I have another reason.I know you won't accept me right if I just saying that reason"

"Do you remember when I help you at your first day of school?" I nods.

"Since I help you on that day,I kept my feelings to you.And I cannot hold this feeling anymore"

I blinked my eyes.Is Daehyun confess his feelings to me? I can't say anything.

"If you not accept me as your boyfriend.It's okay.I accept the fact"

Daehyun let go your hand and walk away from me.I can see frustated on his face although he was smiling.

I rub my hair.Hah? Eotokkhae? 

He must be frust because I doesn't give rensponse at him.

Argh! I'm in misery!


When History class,I cannot focus on what Mr Jang teaching.

I only thinking about Daehyun confession.

"Kim Taeyeon" Mr Jang called out my name.

"Nae Jang nim?" Why Mr Jang call my name? I look at the whiteboard.

Omo! This is quiz time.What can I do? I was dreaming when Mr Jang teaching.

"Please write the answer on the whiteboard" Mr Jang walk towards my table and put marker on it.

Slowly I take the marker and move towards the whiteboard.

I know this question.But I forget the answer.What is the answer?

I scratch back of my head.My hand still holding the marker.

"Kim Taeyeon.What are you dreaming when I was teaching?" I keep my head down.Looking at my shoes.

"What happen to you Taeyeon? The smartest student in this class?" Mr Jang voice so loud.

"Now I want the volunteer to help Taeyeon in here.Who want to volunteer?" Mr Jang told the class.

"Mr Yoo want to volunteer himself.Good" Mr Jang claps his hand.

I lift up my face and saw Youngjae is writing the answer in the whiteboard.

"It's correct! Thank you Mr Yoo.Keep it up" Whole class clapping their hand.

"And you Kim Taeyeon.You can go to your place now.Focus on what I teach" Mr Jang told the last word before I sits on my place.


Daehyun P.O.V

School for today is over.I pack my things and step out from the class.

I go to my locker to keep my book into it.

I close the locker and I saw something that hurt my heart so much.

I saw Taeyeon is walking together with Youngjae.They look so happy.

It's look like I have to accept the fact that Taeyeon doesn't like me.

My phone ringing.I answer the call from my mom.

"Yoboseyo?" "Nae.I'll come" I hung up the call.

Omma call me because she want to inform me that today is her wedding with that man.

I step out from school weakly and get into the bus number 7.

I sit at the empty sit at the behind.And the bus start to move.

I can see girls are sitting around me while squealing.I shook my head.

They sits so close to me.My shoulder with her been hit.

I clear my throat."Excuse me? Do you have your own place? Please don't sit so close to me.It's annoyed me" Yes.It's annoyed me and the girls are so annoying.

"We will not let any girls sit besides you,oppa" One of the girl answered and holding my arm.

"Can you please get away?!" I shout at the girl and the girls stop surround me and whisper to each other.

I pressed the button and bus stop infront of my house.

I get down from the bus.And then someone hits my shoulder.

"Yah! Do you have manners?!" I rubs my shoulder.I scoffed and open the gate.


Taeyeon P.O.V
I rolled my body on the bed while thinking about Daehyun confession to me.

I pouts and pat my chin with my index finger.

Should I accept or not? I scratch my hair.

I take my teddy bear and look at it.

"Mrs Ryu,should I accept Daehyun?" I scoffed and hug the teddy bear.

"Taeyeon ah,prepare yourself" I didn't notice that omma entering my room.

"Prepare? For what?" For what? As I know no ones birthday today.

"Prepare yourself to go for my best friends wedding" Ahhh.I'm so lazy to go to people wedding!

"Arasseo omma.I will prepare myself.Did Hyoyeon unnie and Jessica unnie going?" 

"Nope.They have a lot of work to do.Just Taeyeon and omma" Hyoyeon unnie not going? I will be bored at there.

"Palli.(Hurry up) Prepare yourself.The wedding is on 8 PM" Omma pat my back and she step out from my room.

8 PM.I glance at the clock.It's 7 PM already.I jump from my bed and prepare myself to go at the bored wedding.


Woah.So many people in the hall already! Omma ask me to meet her bestfriend.

I follow omma.It looks I will be omma tail today.Follow her everywhere she go.

Omma hugs her friends once and after that she introduce myself to Mrs Jung.

"Your daughter so pretty.Her eyes are beautiful!" Mrs Jung rubbing my hair.

I smiles to her.Omma and Mrs Jung are chatting around.While me?

I just hear their conservation.Omma ask me to sits at the hall first.I just follow her instruction.

Empty sits.Okay.I sits on it.And now just waiting for the wedding.

Gah! So bored! I have no friends to talk to! Hrmm.

"Excuse me.This is my place" I can hear a guy talking to me.

I lift my face and......

It's DAEHYUN! My face was in shock.Same with Daehyun.

"W-What are you doing here?" Daehyun ask me while he stuttered.

"My omma bestfriend are married today.So,I came.And you?"

"It's my omma wedding" Shock! I'm very shock! Mrs Jung are his omma?!

"Why?" "N-Nothing" I look down and wedding have starts.


Author P.O.V

The wedding have finish.And Taeyeon and Daehyun seems in awkward situation.

Their omma seems happy when they know Taeyeon and Daehyun are friends.

Taeyeon and Daehyun was schock when their omma said they're so sweet together and they can be a couple.

Taeyeon still at the wedding.With Daehyun.Sitting at the pool.

Taeyeon got the answer for Daehyun confession.She's confident with her answer.

"Daehyun ah" Daehyun stops playing with the water."Nae?"

"I have the answer for your confession" Daehyun widened his eyes.He's very hope that Taeyeon answer is YES.

"I accept you and be your girlfriend.But with one condition" Daehyun cover his mouth and smiles until the ears.

But his smile stops when Taeyeon said have one condition."What condition?"  He curious to know and at the same time he afraid that the condition will be heavy.

"I want you to loyal with me.Be honest to me and love me as deep as your heart" Pheww! Daehyun fells relief!

"I will.I swear that I will be loyal,honest and love Taeyeon as deep as my heart!" Daehyun shouts loudly and their omma hear it.

"Saemi ah,I happy with that Daehyun.Finally he found his first love" Mrs Jung told Mrs Kim and they smiling.


 

 Author Note:
Annyeong I'm back! *punch on the face* Sorry for the late late late late update! I was busy with my homework! Duhh! I hate homework! And because of quiz! Aigooo! But I've update now! And finally! ASADFDSFDG! Taeyeon and Daehyun are in a relationship! Kyaaaa!