Chapter 8: Mystery Letter

No More Spectacles On You (Hiatus)

Daehyun P.O.V

"Ya! Daehyun ah. Why'd you keep smiling?" Zelo nudged me on my shoulder.

"Nothing. I feel I want to smiles" I answered Zelo with smiles on my lips.

"Tchh! You're weird" Zelo shook his head and he continue eating his cherry tomatoes.

I remember when my lips touched with Taeyeon's lips.I touch my lips and smiled.

"Daehyun ah! You scares me! Tell me the truth! Why you keep smiling and smiling? Always touching your lips? Wae? Have you kiss someone?" Zelo put his cherry tomatoes away.

"Yes" I nods."Mworago?! You kiss someone?! Who is it?" Zelo shakes my shoulder hardly.

I whispered to Zelo ear and told everything to him what happen yesterday.

Zelo cover his mouth and widened his eyes when I told him.

"M-Mwoya?! You kiss Taeyeon?!" I closed his mouth immediately because he half yelled.

"Shh! Don't say it loudly! Or else pupil will hear us!" I put my index finger on my mouth as sign to made him speaks slowly.

"Is it true? You kiss Taeyeon?" Zelo slow his voice.

I nods."How come?" "It's raining yesterday and I can't hold my feelings. Do you want to know? She so beautiful when she take out her glasses" 

"Really?" Zelo pat my shoulder after that and whisper something to me.

I nods and say thank you to him.


Taeyeon P.O.V

Kringg! The bell is rang which mean recess are over.

I pack my things and leave the library.

I step in the class and saw Trisya and her gang in the class already.

I took seats at my place and take out novel from my bag to read it.

It's awkward because only me and Wannababes in this class.

Where's everyone going? 

I look at the seat beside me.Daehyun didn't come in the class yet.

I focused on my reading and I hear someone steps beside me.

I turned my face aside and Trisya standing besides me while crossing arm around her.

"Don't think that you can take Daehyun from me" Trisya hold my chin tighlty.

"Trisya ah,what are you doing to my girlfriend?" Daehyun came from somewhere and he pushed Trisya hands away from my chin.

Trisya glares at me and go to her place back.

"Taeyeon ah,what she did to you just now?" Daehyun ask me while he looks deeply into my eyes.

"Nothing. She didn't do anything to me" I shook my head.

"Tell me the truth" I turn my face aside from looking into Daehyun eyes.

"Tell me" Daehyun hold my chin and turn my face to face him.

"Actually,Trisya warned me just now" "Warned? What'd she warned to you?" I can see Daehyun eyes are in anger.

"She said I can't take you from her" "What?" Daehyun frowned.He then get his face closer to me.

"Listen here Taeyeon.You are my girlfriend now and don't hear people says. Aratchi?" "I am your girlfriend? But..." Daehyun cut my words by putting his index finger on my lips.

"Don't hear people says. Understand?" Then Daehyun leave me when he said his final word to me. He go to Jongup place and start his conservation with Jongup. 

Jung Daehyun. I don't understand you. Sometimes you being so nice to me.Sometimes you being cold to me. 

Mrs Yang enter the class with new student besides her.I wonder what's her name.

Her face was like this:

"

Alright class,we have new student today" Whole class looking at the new girl besides Mrs Yang.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Seo Joo Hyun imnida. Nice to meet you. I hope you can accept me as your new class member. Just call me Seohyun" The girl bowed her body.

After Seohyun introduce herself,she walk towards the empty seats beside Trisya?!

Omo! I'm sure she will being bullied by that Trisya.Furthermore,she's pretty girl and have flawless and holy face.


Author P.O.V

"That new girl is so pretty" Himchan put his right hand on his chin while stares at Seohyun for so long.

"You likes that girl?" Youngjae asked Himchan while he plays tick tack toe with Jongup.

"I think so..." Himchan eyes still at Seohyun who is doing nothing.

"Then,go introduce yourself to her. After you guy's have know each other,you starts the first step" Youngjae suggest to Himchan.

Himchan thinking."Okay.I'll follow your suggestion!" Himchan grabs his hand and decided to know Seohyun when school session of today is over.


Kring!! The bell ring which mean school session of today is over.

Himchan immediately pack his thing and he saw Seohyun already step out from the class.

Himchan quickly step out from the class and chase Seohyun that is far from him.

He ran towards Seohyun and touch Seohyun shoulder.

Seohyun shocked and she hit Himchan."Ya! What are you doing to me?!!!" Seohyun half yelled.

Seohyun hand still hitting Himchan and after that Seohyun ran away from Himchan.

Himchan touch his shoulder because of Seohyun.Then Himchan smile and smell his hand.

"I can smell your scent,Seohyun" 


On the next day....

"I heard you being hit by Seohyun" Himchan choke of water.He rubs his back while give a glare at Daehyun.

"Who told you this?" "I heard some pupil say" "Aissh! Don't beleive that! They just making rumors!"

"Rumor?" Zelo came from somewhere and sits infront of Himchan.

Zelo put the picture infront of Himchan."I found this on the notice board" 

"Mworago?" Himchan take the photo and tear it up.

Daehyun smiling and raised his eyebrow.


Taeyeon P.O.V

OMO! I have late to school! I jump from my bed and enter the bathroom.

I've done my bath and I wear my school uniform and  

WHERE IS MY SPECTACLES?!

Oh My God! I have to wear it! Otherwise I can't see clearly!

I glance at the clock. OMO! School have starts!

Eotokkhae? I scratch my hair and I saw contact lense on the table.

I take the contact lense and wear it. I can see clearly after wearing the contact lense.

Quikcly I get out from my room and go downstairs.

I ran towards the door and open it.I wear my shoes and step out from my house.


School gate is close already.The guard looking at me.

"Ahjusshi. Please let me in" I do pity face while my hand hold the gate.

The guard open the gate for me."Hurry up" I smiles and bowed at the guard.

"Komapsumnida!" I go to my class.

I've arrive at the class and saw Mr Cho is teaching.

Slowly I knock the door.Mr Cho stop teaching and look at me.

I enter the classroom and stand beside Mr Cho.

"Cheosamnida Cho nim!" I bowed my body.

"It's okay. Have a seat" Mr Cho smile at me.I bowed at Mr Cho before go towards my place.


Daehyun P.O.V

I cannot focus on what Cho nim teach.It's because...

Her.

Because of Kim Taeyeon.

She's the one who makes me can't focus on what Cho nim are teaching.

I always took a glance at her.

OMO!

She so pretty without spectacles.I wonder why she doesn't wear her spectacles.

"Alright class.That's all for today.Thank you class" 

Cho nim has get out from the class.Pupil starts to do their own work.

And me? I still stares at Taeyeon.Until I'm not hearing that Himchan is calling me.

Taeyeon frown her head.She turn her face at me.

Ya!!!!

So pretty!!!!!

You make me go crazy Taeyeon! 

"Daehyun!" Taeyeon hit my shoulder."N-Nae?" Is she notice that I am staring at her?

"Why'd you looking at me like that?" "Nothing" I shook my head.

When Taeyeon doing her homework,I stares at her again.


Taeyeon P.O.V

I go to my locker.I open my locker and I saw there is a letter inside it.

The letter look like this:

Don't say that this is a love letter.Ya! It's a love letter.

Who's put it inside my locker? 

I take out the envelope and read the letter.

Meet me at the Block B rooftop tomorrow.When recess time.

I wonder who is that guy/girl? 

I shrugged.I close the locker back."Annyeong!" 

I turn my face aside and I saw Seohyun is smiling at me.

"Oh.Annyeong Seohyun" I bow my body to her.

"Taeyeon right?" "Nae" I nods.

"Can I walk back to home with you?" Shocked! I was very shock!

"Sure" Seohyun smiles and walk back with me to home.