Chapter 7: First Kiss

No More Spectacles On You (Hiatus)

Taeyeon P.O.V

"Taeyeon ah,let me send you to school today"

Hyoyeon unnie said to me when we were having our breakfast.

"Dae" I nod and eat the pancake.

"Aishh! I don't like it! I want to be fashion designer!"

I heard someone whining and it's Jessica unnie.

She enter the kitchen with sour face and sit beside Hyoyeon unnie.

"Jessica,whats wrong with you? Whining this morning?"

Omma asked Jessica unnie and Jessica unnie didn't answer the question.

"Ya! Jessica,answered omma question.Be polite to your omma"

Hyoyeon reprimanded Jessica unnie and she glared Hyoyeon unnie.

"Why you want to know? It's just wasting my time said to you guys!"

Jessica unnie said in a half shout and she left the kitchen.

"Whats wrong with Jessica this lately? She's been so rude nowday"

Omma shook her head and she look at me.

"Taeyeon ah" "Nae?" "Did you know what makes your unnie be that way?"

"I dont know" I shook my head.Why omma asking me that question?

Pheww!

"I've done,dongsaeng ah.Lets go" "Dae.I go to school first omma"

I hugged omma and kissed her cheeks.

"Dae.Be carefull" I smiled and follow Hyoyeon unnie at the out.


"Taeyeon ah.Study smart and take care of yourself"

Hyoyeon unnie said in a very caring voice when we have arrived at the school.

"Dae.Annyeong unnie" I hugged Hyoyeon unnie and get out from the car.

I waved for the last time at unnie before I enter the school.

I step in the school and....

Someone pulling my hand and I hit the guy.

"Ya! What are you doing?!" I hit the guy.

I cant see the guy face because it was dark here.

"It's me! Daehyun" The guy hold my shoulder and said that he is Daehyun.

"Ya!! You suprise me!" I feel want to cry.My eyes was watery.

"Aww,don't cry.I'm sorry okay? Mianhae (I'm sorry)"

Daehyun wipe my eyes with his thumb and he rubbed my hair.

"Next time,don't do like that again okay? I am scared" I said in shaking voice.

Daehyun pulled me in his arm.I have a weird feeling when he is hugging me.

"I'm sorry Taeyeon" Daehyun said in sweet voice.

Daehyun break the hug.

"Have you take your breakfast?" Daehyun ask me while he fixed his necktie.

Omo! He looks handsome and charismatic when doing that thing....

Wait. Why I have a weird feelings when with Daehyun?

"Taeyeon?" I realized from my daydream when Daehyun waving his hand infront of my face.

"N-Nae?" "What are you thinking about?" Daehyun asked me.

"Nothing" I shook my head.And after that Daehyun ask me to accompany him to the cafeteria.


Daehyun P.O.V

I was at the park.Sitting under the cherry blossoms tree while looking at the people in the park.

My eyes was glued at the couple who had their fight.I shook my head.

"Hey Daehyun oppa" I turned my face to look at the girl who is calling my name.

"What are you doing here? We are over now!" My blood was boiling when looking at the girl.

The girl was my ex girlfriend.Nam Zinnie was her name.

It's been 4 years I'm in relationship with her and.....

I saw she kissed the guy on the school rofftop.I lost everything on that time.

My memories with her dissapeared just like that.

I suffered 2 years because of her.I failed in my exam.All because of her.

And now she comeback to me.What else did she wants from me?

"Who says that we are over? Who says that? Did you forget something oppa?"

I frowned my head."Forget what?" I said in a cold tone.I'm not looking at her face.

"Looks like you have forget it.Okay then,let me makes you remember about it"

"No need to memorize it.We're over now!" I cut Zinnie word and stand up to left her alone.

"Looks like you have forget everything" Zinnie said in a loud voice.

"Did you forget that we still in relationship?" I turned my face back.

"Who says that?! We're over!" "No! We're not over yet.We still in our relationship! Your mom will be sad if I told this to her" I clenching my fist tight.

"I have found the right girls than you.Please forget me" I left the park.

"I WILL NOT FORGET YOU OPPA! I WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKES YOU COMEBACK TO ME!"

I can hear Zinnie shout at the park.Aishh! I hate it.


Author P.O.V

Taeyeon walking around the school and she saw Daehyun is sitting alone.

"What's wrong with him?" Taeyeon take a step and go to Daehyun.

Taeyeon saw Daehyun face looks he's in trouble.

"What's wrong Daehyun? Did you have problem?" Taeyeon took a seats beside him.

"Just a family problem" Daehyun lies to Taeyeon.

He didn't want to told the truth to Taeyeon.It will hurts himself if he told the truth to Taeyeon.

"Oooh Okay. I understand" Taeyeon said while she nods.

"I also have family problem.My older sister always down me and I lost my kitten yesterday"

Taeyeon pouts when she shares her problem to Daehyun.

Daehyun frowned and look into Taeyeon eyes.

"You lost your kitten? How that happen?" Daehyun curious to know about Taeyeon.

"I don't know.When I comeback from school and my omma said TaeDae is gone already"

Taeyeon cannot hold her tears.She cry infront of Daehyun without any shame feelings.

Daehyun took out the handkerchief from his pocket and wipe Taeyeon tears with that.

They didn't notice that Zinnie is stares at they.

"You have another girl behind me.Just you wait ! I will give you lessons!" 

Zinnie blood was boiling so hard and she can't hold her anger.

She get out from behind the wall and stand infront of Taeyeon and Daehyun while her hand at her waist.

"Ya! You !!" Zinnie go towards Taeyeon and slaps her face.

Daehyun stops Zinnie from hurting Taeyeon more.

"What are you doing Zinnie?! I said we are over right?! You have dissapeared from my life!" 

Daehyun yelled at Zinnie and he hold Taeyeon hand and left Zinnie alone.


Taeyeon P.O.V

"Who's that Daehyun? Is that your girlfriend?" I ask Daehyun when I walking with him back to home.

"She's my ex girlfriend" Daehyun lazily answered my questions.

"Let's not talk about her" Daehyun change to topic.

"Dae" I nod.I cover my mouth from yawning.

"Are you sleepy?" Thunder was storming and a bit the rain drops.

"Omo! It's raining.Let's wait at there until the rain stops" 

Daehyun pulled my hand into that empty small house.

Thunder was storming and rain drops heavier.

"I think the rain will not stops" I said and looking at the rain outside.

The thunder was storming very loud and the light looks like infront of my face.

"You're not afraid with thunder?" Daehyun ask me while he rubs his hair.

"Nope" I shook my head and Daehyun chukcles.

"Wae?" "Usually girls are afraid of thunder" I pouts and take out my spectacles to clean it.


Daehyun P.O.V

Taeyeon took out her spectacles and her face was very beautiful without spectacles.

She clean her spectacles.I hold her hand.Taeyeon look at me.

"Wae Daehyun?" Slowly I lean my face closer at Taeyeon face.

My target is on her red lips.I pressed my lips softly on her lips.

Taeyeon was shock.She tried to push me but I hold her strongly.

Taeyeon finally lost and she just let me kiss her lips.

I can hear thunder storming at out there and I still kiss Taeyeon lips.

I remove my lips from her lips.Taeyeon in shock face.

"I'm sorry" Taeyeon bowed her head to me.

"Why you want to say sorry to me? I think I'm the one who should say sorry to you" Taeyeon is weird.

"But you have stole my first kiss" Taeyeon pouts.She so cute with that face.

"So,you want to be my girlfriend?" Taeyeon widened her eyes to me.

"I know,you want to give your first kiss to your boyfriend right?" Taeyeon nods slowly.

"I have stole your first kiss and..." I don't finish my words because Taeyeon phone was ringing.

Aishh! 


 

 

Author Note:
Woah~~~ It's been a long time I'm not update this story.Mianhae to my subscriber and my loyal commentors. *bow* Now I have update it! Sorry for the messed chapter.And sorry for my grammar mistakes. I will try to update this story often. ^_^