The Frog Prince? Part 2

☀~♥~☂ A Twist In Fairytales [Apply Open Forever] ☀~♥~☂


I've made it! At last, part two will start momentarily... Dubu! Buy me some ice cream, please? ** who wants to read a 'shrek' fiction? You? Anyway, on to the story.

    After the princess began her run to the castle to get away from the talking frog, she stopped and started panting heavily when she came inside the palace; she's been running away from Minho like 30km/hr. Her four siblings were now up from their slumber after the tiring ball they had attended last night. They looked at Yoongmun, who was now crawling her way from the huge main door to the grand staircase, with a questioning look.

"What happened to you?" asked by the eldest princess, Hyegun. "You look annihilated"

"I was chased by a-" Yoongmun was cut off when Rinrin, her other eonnie interrupted her. She was still clad in her duckies pajamas, they all do.

"By a ducken?" Rinrin questioned with a silly smile, "I'm jealous"

Yoongmun blinked, "Ducken? What's that, eonnie?" The rest gaped at her and Rinrin was so willing to throw her slippers at the maknae.

"Are you sure you are a princess Yoongmun?" Soochan asked, not believing that her youngest sister have no idea what a ducken is. "It's the combination of a duck and a chicken"

"It's a rare animal Yoongmun-goon, you should be glad that it chased you" Rinhyo added, hands on her hips, "Rinrin is dying just to see it"

Yoongmun sighed exasperatedly, her eonnies are acting like a total lunatic, there's no such thing as a 'ducken' yet they insisted that it exist.

"There's no such animal as that Rinrin-eonnie" Yoongmun confirmed, "And besides I was chased by a talking frog! Can you believe it?"

They shook their heads and went straight to her respective bedrooms, not even sparing a glance at the youngest princess, thinking that Yoongmun was just suffering from a terrible mood swings that it caused her brain not to think straight, a talking frog? A ducken is far real than that, they thought and locked their doors.

Princess Yoongmun went too to her bedroom, a lot of useless and unexplainable experience happened to her just this morning like the incident with the frog and the talk about ducken. The early worm gets the worms not the feeds.

...


The next day, just as Princess Yoongmun and her sisters had sat down to dinner inside the great hall of the palace, she heard a strange noise as if someone was rapping and soon afterwards there was a gentle knock at the door, and a little voice cried out and said:


"Di-bi-di-bi-dis
Flaming Charisma Minho
Di-bi-di-bi-dis
My name is Minho
Di-bi-di-bi-dis"


"What's that noise?" asked by Soochan, "It sounds cool though"

"Cool, eonnie?" Rinrin was placing the table napkin properly, "I bet it's a ducken"

"I agree with you Rinrin" Rinhyo nodded, "I bet 50 million, it's a ducken"

"I bet all my fine clothes and even my pet dinosaur, Jjong" Hyegun sat on her throne, "It's a ducken, an alpha male"

"I bet the castle and my water proof PSP!" Yoongmun bet, "It's not a ducken!"

"The bets have been confirmed" Soochan raised the glass of milk as a sign, "Now, it is time to know, Rinhyo open the door"

"Alright!" Rinhyo looked at Rinrin, "Rinrin, I'm your eonnie, open the door for me"

"With pleasure" Rinrin smiled mischievously, "Yoongmun open the door or else I'll let dubu eat your PSP"

Yoongmun groaned, there's no point in arguing because in the end she'll just lose so, the princess ran to the door and opened it, and there she saw the frog, whom she had quite forgotten, Minho. At the sight of Minho, she was sadly frightened, he was wet and slimy and as if he was smiling in his own frog of way at her. Yoongmun shut the door and went to her seat.

"So, is it a ducken?" Rinrin asked after she looked upon the horrified face of her younger sister, "Is it chickduck?"

"Hmm... what happened?" Hyegun inquired, "Do I have to give you my dinosaur?"

"There's a nasty frog at the door" Yoongmun began ignoring the unrelated questions of the two, "He's the one that lifted my water proof PSP for me out of the spring yesterday. I told him that he should live with me here, thinking that he could never get out of the spring; but there he is at the door, and he wants to come in. What should I do?"

While she was speaking, Minho knocked again at the door, and said:

 
"The frog you were waiting for, that's me
I'm ready to steal your heart, ribbit
Get it, get it, get it, get it on
Get it, get it, get it, get it"

 
The four princesses started to brainstorm and in the end, they didn't come up with an intelligent idea, stupid princesses. A servant heard the commotion and she suggested "My dear princess, as you have given your word you must keep it; so go and let him in."

Yoongmun thought about it, it's true. She must keep her word as a princess and so she went to open the door again. Minho hopped inside the hall and then straight on from the bottom of the room to the top, till he came up close to the table where the princess sat.

"Pray lift me upon the chair my princess" Minho said to Yoongmun, "and let me sit next to you."

A chorus of 'eww' was heard from the other princesses yet Yoongmun obey Minho's order. As soon as she had done the lifting frog program, Minho once again ordered something to the princess, "Put your plate nearer to me that I may eat out of it."

Rinrin was choking, Hyegun was puking, Soochan involuntarily blocked the entrance of and Rinhyo was strangled by her own Banana. Yoongmun glared at the obvious discomfort of her eonnies but she complied nonetheless.

Minho was quite happy that he was at the moment by her side so as a celebration, he had eaten as much as he could and now he was trying hard to say this to her for he felt rather uneasy about it.

'Thank you my princess...' Minho wanted to say this yet what came out from his mouth was, "Now I am tired; carry me upstairs, and put me into your bed."

Minho groaned again, it wasn't supposed to be like that. It should be a 'thank you message' yet because of his inward battle of self-confidence and self-esteem it came out as an intimidating command justlike what he had said to Taembelina a year ago. It's hard for Minho to say his true feelings to someone he likes when it comes to normal exchange of speeches like a small talk but when he was frog-rapping, he felt free to express his affection.

The four princesses couldn't bear it any longer so they had pass out on their seats. Yoongmun however, didn't faint; she was just trying hard to breathe. This frog was really getting into her nerves. She looked down at Minho with a sigh and the princess, though very unwilling, took him up in her hand, and put him upon the pillow of her own bed, where he slept all night long.

Minho was so happy about it.

...

As soon as the first light hit the big eyes of Minho, he jumped up, hopped downstairs, and went out of the castle. He have some private music lesson and swimming practice that he must attend to.

'Now that he's gone...' Yoongmun thought as she watched Minho jumped his way out of the castle, 'I can't be troubled no more!'

But she was mistaken for when night came again she heard the same tapping at the door; and the frog that she dreaded for came once again, and he said:


"The frog you were waiting for, that's me
I'm ready to steal your heart, ribbit
Get it, get it, get it, get it on
Get it, get it, get it, get it"


And when Yoongmun opened the door Minho came in, and slept upon her pillow as before, till the morning broke. And the third night he did the same. But when Yoongmun awoke on the following morning she was astonished to see, instead of the slimy green frog, a handsome being clad on a white blanket.

Before Yoongmun wake up, Minho transformed into his original form and he was sort of lack of clothing and so, he took the blanket and cover his body for the sake of physical, moral and social issues.

Minho was gazing on her with the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen. He was standing at the head of her bed.

"Kwangmin?" She asked and blinked, "No, you are far better than him! Aigoo!!!"

Minho bit his lip, this is the first time someone complimented him. All the butterflies and insects that he had eaten when he was still a frog are flying rapidly inside his stomach.

Minho smiled charmingly as he told her that he had been enchanted by a spiteful witch named Jung Juri, who had changed him into a frog; and that he had been fated so to abide till some princess should take him out of the spring, and let him eat from her plate, and sleep upon her bed for three nights.

"You..." Minho took a big breath, he have been rehearsing this for three days now, that's why he was away every morning, "have broken this cruel spell, and now I have nothing to wish for but I'll be very glad if you will go with me into my father's kingdom, where I will marry you, and love you as long as you live... Uh, what's your name again, my princess?"

"Yoongmun..." The princess trailed off as she caught the flaming charisma of Minho, she was so overwhelmed that she couldn't say no to that.

The four other princesses went inside the bedroom to see how the well-being of their dear maknae is and also to laugh at the Frog's spontaneous orders to her. As soon as they saw a tall guy that was only wearing a blanket inside the room holding Yoongmun's hand as he kneeled, proposing to her his love, the princesses gaped and stared at the two intently, not believing what they see.

The newly confirmed lovers explained what happened and after a minute they took leave and they got into the coach with eight horses. They set out full of joy and merriment leaving the four standing with their mouths hanging open.

"Maybe I should start searching for Frogs rather than Duckens, right eonnies?" Rinrin stated as she glanced at her sisters.

The End.


Please go to chapter 7 for the request form, I want some form too~ just bear with me... hehe. All the request and apply fics have forms and I don't have, I feel left out. So Form be born!!! By the way, chapter 8 is Cinderella In Boots starring Onew as Chickenrella.

-Founder of Ducken.