Anna

The Wonderful Encyclopedia of the Supernatural

Anna

Human

165 cm tall and skinny

Light brown hair in curls to just below the shoulders

Chocolate brwon eyes

Anna is a headstrong girl who suffers from slight emotional instability. She can range from being hyper and childish to protective and violent. Her instability and past experience has led her to become an impoosible flirt in a desire to feel loved. Laeri met Anna at a previous house, but they didn't see each other for about 2 years after an incident at the house caused Laeri to be sold off. Anna saw her doing a fan routine in the test area at This, That, and Other Things. She immediately recognised a signature move that she knew only Laeri could do. Anna resides in the care of Tristan and is completely infatuated with him.

Recently, Anna has been helping the Beast boys to understand Laeri and deal with her meltdowns and relapses.

THIS JUST IN: Tristan has claimed that Anna has some memory issues that result in disorientation and frustration if she isn't led back on track or distracted. Some suggest the memory problems may stem from Anna's lack of attachment to reality due to her emotional state. She is often caught in the midst of daydreams which does not help these matter either.

THIS JUST IN: Anna recently had a birthday.