Sunday, Everybody~!

One Last Week
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*peek from behind the wall* *come out slowly* Hello everyone, this is SYLove...

Last night Mr. Nice Guy and Miss 5 More Minutes scolded me for being grumpy because of my headache..

That's why I want to apologized for my behavior *bow*

And I'm really happy you concer about me... *shy*

*hide behind wall again* I love you, reader~!

And we go back to the track, the last day on a week. Please enjoy~! ^_^

I just hang up the phone call with my princess. I'm really happy to know that she actually excited to go to the party... with me keke XD Earlier I be more careful to text her first before made a call. Why? Because I don't want to disturb her adding another 5 more minutes in her sleep. And the other reason is I don't want her to get angry so I can have a chance to take her with me. But I never expect she will be that exicted with my invitation keke XD

And since last night, I keep calling her princess. I don't know she realized it or not because I always call her that way in the end of the call. I just hope she won't feel irritated with that.

Since last night she posted nothing in her account. I kind of wondering why. But I should believe she not feel irritated with my presence since she replied my text and accepted my call, right? Maybe later I can text or call her again. Honestly I want to call and hear her voice again. She was so cute when she called me Oppa.

Yeah.. start this morning she called me Oppa no longer Mr. Choi. Even I'm the one who asked her to call me that way, but it's like she erased the borderline between us. Today, I finally know she's no longer my student.

"Something good happen?" I jumped to find my sister sit beside me. "Since earlier you keep smiling staring at your phone."

Just heard 'phone' word already make me smile again. Somehow I feel like an idiot but at the same time, I don't mind to be called that way.

"We're no longer teacher and student, noona," I said bluntly.

Soojin noona nodded her head. "But actually you can flirt her even she's your student, right? Sometimes I think your school rules is weird."

I laughed. "Your fiance made that."

She merong-ed. "You know, no matter who you are, there's no right to stop you from loving someone, right? Everyone have their rights to be in love with anyone they want."

I nodded in agreement.

"Will you tell her you've been stalking her for a year now?" Soojin noona asked and made me stunned. "Do you think she deserve to know?"

I looked at her. "Will she freaks out?"

Soojin noona nodded without hestitation. "But... if you can make her head over heels over for you, maybe she could accept your reason."

I stunned.

"I didn't mean to rush you to tell her because I know you still in your way to win her heart. But one day, I want you to consider whether she was deserved to know what happened during this time," Soojin noona my back. "In the end, it will be your decision."

I nodded because she was right.

"Someday, I will tell her," I said. "Even I know the risk that she might hate me, but you was right, she deserve to know the truth."

Soojin noona smiled and nodded. "And for now, do you have any plan with her?"

I nodded. "Earlier I asked her to go with me to Taeng's enggagement party and she said, yes, But I actually have no plan to do later."

"You will pick her up, right? How about a little surprise for her?" Soojin noona asked.

"Surprise?" I asked.

"It won't hurt if you give her another surprise like what you did last night, right?" Soojin noona asked. "You want her to feel special in front of you, right? Now, it's time for you to show her directly and clearly."

I nodded. "What kind of surprise?"

"I thought you romantic enough to think that by yourself," Soojin noona poked my nose making me twitched.

I pouted. Why she not just help me? Aish.. women and their attitude is really something. (AN : YAH! I'M NOT!)

I admitted I did many things for my princess this one last week at school, but mostly it happen accidentally because I found the perfect moment. Even my performance last night is one of my master plan, but I have none now. Aish.. what should I do?!

I ruffled my hair. In some point, my mind goes blank when I need to do something. (AN : like me when I had writer block but at the same point think need to update Soo Note (SN) : Yah! Stop vent! Just help me here! AN : *looked away* :P)

I lied back to my bed. My eyes is scanning my room trying to find something that give me a hint or idea. But there's nothing in there.

Aish! I think I need to take a walk to get some fresh idea!

***

I decided to go to the place to find anything, literally anything, that called mall. But when I'm searching for I don't know what, my eyes locked in a beautiful women that looks arguing or discuss about something with an eye smile girl. If you guess someone else except my princess, sorry guys, you made a mistake :P

Call me anything you want, but I start to think that she's my destiny. Even I don't have plan to meet her now, I found her. It's like my eyes always know where I should find her.....

Okay, I lied. Earlier she finally posted status and she said, she will going to biggest mall in Seoul to find something for the event. Just called me creepy stalker now. (AN : Creepy stalker~! SN : shut up! AN : you're the one... SN : Continue your story! AN : Arasso -.-)

Just one reason why I want to see her now, I want to find the perfect gift for her as my surprise. Okay, I admit it's not just that, I miss her already. It feels less if I don't see her even though I'll get her to the party later. I just can't wait to see her. Let's just say... I'm addicted with her presence.

From where I stood, I could see her kept changing dress like a fashion show in front of her friend. Although Tiffany said the dress suitable for her, she still looks not satisfied. if she asked me which dress suits her, I would say, "that dress looks beautiful because you are wearing it".

My eyes suddenly locked on a necklace in the accessories store not far from where I stood. An idea suddenly popped in my head. I asked the waitress to wrapped the necklace after I put a note on it. After that I asked her (the waitress) to give that necklace to my princess.

I can see my princess trying to find me after the waitress was giving a small gift from me. She pouted cutely when she fails to find me. But the next second she smiled when she saw the note and necklace in a small pouch that given by the waitress. Without realizing it, I was smiling to see her smile.

After I saw my princess dress options, I decided to continue my journey to find the next little gift for her. I don't seem to have any trouble finding suits that fit me later. People who saw us would think we were the perfect couple.

***

When people see me, they might think I look normal standing in front of her house after ringing the bell. But if we shake hands, they can tell how wet the palm of my hand. My heart can not even'd been quiet since earlier. Looks like I have orchestra on it.

"Good evening, Mr.. O-oppa," she is blushing after said that. I chuckled to know she still not get used to it.

"Good evening, Princess. You look gorgeous," I smiled to see the necklace I bought earlier lingering in her neck. "and this is for you, a small gift for special lady. I hope you like it," I continued handed a white teddy bear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter