(The Real) Epilogue - One Day

One Last Week
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miss my update? Looking for it but can't found it today? keke XD

Mianhe.. Work and school is killing me :)

Even I lost one subscriber, but nevermind, at least you still here with me, right? :D

I hope you, my lovely reader, will enjoy this last final chapter :) 

Thank you for your upvote : 8pipsqueak97, g_helloimcl, pinkmask, chipfanylee, DaraSooyoung, v4mP1r3_Fw3aK,

novia26,Lazy_Author, jesjes, Ramy24, sonebe, blipblip, thecutedevil, summerwinter, ShikMush, IamRealSone,

Spheres_Seraphs03, xieraa, Blue_Violet, prizzychic1, killavibez, Youngjae08, ctha1984, ariayeSONE, Soolim, wendj2208

"So for a year you kept following me?"

I nodded. "Blame the borderline, I just can't ignore it. Even I just sent you home, there's a rumor and Dongwook oppa not let me enter your class."

She chuckled to see my reaction. Right now she's sitting on my laps while I'm sitting on my comfy couch wrapping my arms on her waist. We love doing this when we spend our time together in my apartement.

Yeah.. I move out to get my own place not too far from her university. Not because I don't trust her or something like that, I just want to be as close as I can to her. And one day, if she became Mrs. Choi, we will live together, right? I'm starting build our love nest now keke XD

"And for a year you fight for me?" she asked again.

"Can I blame you for that?" I asked back. "Why it took for a year until you accept me?"

She giggled while shook her head. "It's your fault because you not dare to say that three magic words." she merong-ed.

"But I'm afraid I made a big mistake. A day after Tae's enggagement party, you only reply me once. I wait the whole day for another reply from you," I pouted.

She suddenly pecked my lips, the easy way to get forgiveness from me.

"That's why I thank you for not giving up on me," she smiled sweetly. I can't say anything except kissed her back. But of course, it more passionate because I pull more closer. She just wrapping her arms around my neck return the flavor. Ah.. I love my life because I found her.

"But I want to complain," she suddenly pouted cutely.

"Eh? Wae?" I confusingly asked.

"The way you asked me until we're together is soooooooooooooooooooo un-romantic compared when you court me," she suddenly giggled. I giggled as well.

I remember again that day I took her to the hill behind the school. We just sit there enjoyed our picnic. But out of the blue, I asked. "You love me, right?"

That day she only nodded her head and smiled. That also the day the first time we kissed.

"I'm (read : the author is) out of ideas," I admitted it. "That day, I only want to confirm that you have the same feeling with me."

She giggled. "I know~" she playfully said.

"You want me to be romantic always?" I asked, curious.

She chuckled and shook her head. "I want you to be yourself always. Because I want to love you as who you are not the person that I want to love."

I laughed to hear it. I'm incredibly happy to hear what she said. This is also one from so many reasons why I love her. In her own way, she knew how to make me happy just because I'm me.

"But I miss your voice, can you sing for me?" she asked caressing my cheek.

"Anything for you princess," she smiled to hear how I call her.

"What song you want me to sing for you, Princess Jung? And guitar or piano?" I asked.

"Can I ask both?" She suddenly turn around in my laps wrapping her arms around my neck. "Because I love to see both keke XD"

"It's because you love me so much, right?" I laughed. She playfully slapped my arm but I can see her nodding her head as well. That's enough to made my day.

"But.. how about this, I played guitar for you, but when it comes to piano, we'll sing together?" I asked.

"Agree~" she pecked my lips but I pull her to deepen our kiss. For a moment, we move to another world with that kiss. At this moment, I believe universe is belongs to us. Everyone disappears.

She finally move from my laps and move to another couch. I took my guitar but suddenly stopped. "What song should I play?"

"Surprise me, Mr. Choi~" she playfully called me. I giggled t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter