EPILOGUE

One Last Week
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Keke disappointed when see the title because you thought there will be Sica's POV before epilogue? Guess what the original title is (fake) epilogue XD Yups, this is actually Sica's POV (again) chapter, since I have no idea for the title I end up with that :P

So yeah~ before your author in this story aka me getting weird~ Let's the show begin~!!

I was frozen to hear what Mr. Nice Guy had say to me. I slowly opened my eyes when I could hear click sound from my door but I was stunned when I saw a figure lying in my bed (AN : remind yourself that you're not writing horror story and yah! this is scary, your room is dark and you're alone! *hide under blanket* JN : stop talking with yourself, author, just continue -,-) I need a moment to recognized that figure as Krystal. I'm half relieved and half afraid to find her in there.

"As I had suspected, you're still awake, Unnie," Krystal suddenly attacked me. Is any way Tiffany asked her to tease me? But is it any way she also know that I'm faking my sleep?

To be honest I woke when Mr. Nice Guy lifted me from the chair. I could hear Tiffany had said to take care of me. I was able to hear Mr. Nice Guy asked Mr. Kwon to help him open the door. One of the reasons why I did not immediately open my eyes because I don't know how to react if I had to wake up in his arms. Okay, I half-lied. I decided not to wake up because I feel comfort in his arms. I feel safe and secure at the same time. And the way he treated me makes me feel like a princess today.

"Unnie, are you spazzing out?" Krystal suddenly snapped her fingers in front of my face interrupting my musings. I blankly faced her.

"No, I'm not. I'm sleepy," I pretend closed my eyes again.

"Yah, unnie! I'm not done yet," Krystal shook my shoulder. "Did you hear what he said earlier?"

I opened my eyes again looked deeply into Krystal's eyes. It's just for a moment because after that I'm lying flat in my bed staring at my ceiling. "Yes, I heard that. He said, goodnight, princess."

"You know I'm not talking about that," Krystal snorted.

I glanced at Krystal. Somehow I wonder how long she is watching us. "I don't know what you are talking about."

"Just this time, can you not run away, Unnie?" Kyrstal asked.

I sighed to hear what she said. "I heard that but I have no comment on that."

"Then just answer my question," she continued. "Do you like it or you hate it?"

"Idon'thateit." I mumbled.

"But you wish he told you when you still awake?"

I just staring blankly at Krystal. Honestly I don't know if she was right or wrong. I can't deny but can't agree with that at the same time.

"Start tomorrow he will go back to his activities as teacher but you know, you're no longer his student, unnie," Krystal spoke. "The rules has no right to stop you if you like him too. I can see you're happy when you with him."

"I'm not not happy."

Krystal frowned to hear what I said but then she nodded her head knowing what I mean. "Last question before I went to bed, are you sure you ever in love with Mr. Kwon or you just idolized him?"

I still keep silent but Krystal nodded her head.

"I bet you still need time to figure it out," Krystal kissed my cheek. "Good night, Unnie. Have a sweet dream."

I return her kiss. "Goodnight too, Baby Jung. And have a sweet dream as well."

I released a heavy sighed at the moment Krystal closed my door. I don't know what to think and I don't know what to feel right now. I know that I'm happy when I'm with Mr. Nice Guy. Maybe like I said earlier, I feel special around him. But at the same time, I feel afraid. Afraid that he just my rebound for my broken heart.

At the time we spent our time in the hill in our school, he must be know I've been crying because I heard about Mr. Kwon's enggagement. I don't know what he think about my feeling, but he might assumed I had feeling for Mr. Kwon, right?

Had.. wait.. I had feeling? So...

Sighed.. I really don't understand my own feeling now. And why earlier I feel mad at Miss Im? Is it because she touched Mr. Nice Guy or... because I still can't accept she enggage with Mr. Kwon? And why I feel relief when Miss Im whispered to me that Mr. Nice Guy belongs to me?

Aish.. why I just can asked without knowing the answer? Why you're so stupid, Jessica? Why you don't know your own feeling? (AN : Why? Why? Oh why~? JN : Shut up! AN : -.-")

I was doing nothing at the moment. Just lying in my bed staring at my ceiling. I even can hear my heart beating and the clock tickling. Usually in less than 5 minutes I will fall asleep in this kind of situation, but magically I can't. Maybe because my mind is too busy or I just can't sleep.

Sighed.. Somehow in this kind of situation I want to disrturb Tiffany Hwang Miyoung aka my best friend. She will give me a good solution since she has the same situation, right?

I mean, Tiffany is idolized Soo Oppa... err... this is how I called Mr. Nice Guy now. And why I'm blushing?! What's wrong with me?! Arrghhhh!!!

Okay, let's just go back to Tiffany Hwang Miyoung aka my best friend.

Tiffany is idolized Soo Oppa so much but at the same, she is in relationship with Mr. Kim. In fact, tonight, she declared to everyone that we knew, she enggage with him.

I could see her happiness from her eyes. Somehow her eyes like glowing. And the way she sang the song with Mr. Kim. That stare... but why at that moment I keep staring Soo Oppa to hear it that song.

Fool... yeah.. that's the title of the song. Close enough with stupid and idiot, right?

The song said, they couldn't be a friend because they meant to be a lovers... I'm not Soo Oppa's friend. He was my teacher. Yeah... was. But am I close enough to be his lover? But am I wish for that? Am I... in love with him?

Is feeling special around someone mean you're in love with him? Is blushing as the sign you have something special toward someone? But my heart is beating like crazy when I'm around him. Is it because I'm in love with him?

Tiffany told me that she gladly accept Mr. Kim's proposal because she can imagine spend her rest of time with him. But can't I? Or am I going too far because maybe the relationship that S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter