2nd meeting

A Lee and Lu's Past

 

LuHan was dreaming about when he was 3yrs old. 

 

He had been at a martial arts tournament that his father was sponsoring. So there he was walking around the junior division since his mother was dealing with registration. Most of the kids were boys his age to about 10 years of age. 

 

He had been aimlessly walking when he ran into a boy around 10 who had gotten really mad even when LuHan tried to apologize. At this age LuHan hadn’t learned to fight. His mother didn’t want him to. So when the 10 year old was about to hit him, he was surprised when a girl of about 6 blocked the strike to his head. She looked at LuHan and then kicked the 10 year old. 

 

“Xiau Lu, are you alright?” She said and LuHan’s eyes went wide when the 10 year old charged at her. She maneuvered really quickly. She ended up knocking the 10 year old out. She rushed over to LuHan and checked him over. When she knew he was fine she took him to his mother.

 

“Oh Lulu where have you been?” His mother asked.

 

“Xiao Lu was visiting the junior division Mrs Lu. But we’re about to start in a few minutes thats why I brought him back to you.” The girl said and then left.

 

“Mama, who was that? She knew who I was.” LuHan said and his mother smiled at him.

 

“Lulu many of the people here know who you are.” She said and lifted him up. “Did something happen?” She asked since he clung to her.

 

“I bumped into one of the boys by accident. But that girl made sure the boy didn’t hurt me.” 

 

“I guess your dad was right. Its time to get you trained in fighting as well.” He nodded at her and she took them to the main tournament ring when the juniors were starting their fights. As the kids were fighting LuHan’s eyes were focused on the girl who had saved him.

 

“Mama...”

 

“Yes Lulu?” 

 

“I’m going to become stronger than anyone here. Then I’ll be able to protect that girl. She won’t have to protect me ever again.” His eyes were determined. His mother could see a passion in his eyes that she had never seen before. 

_______________

 

LuHan woke to the sound of fighting that could be heard from outside in the courtyard. He sat up and opened the window. There his eyes landed on Tory practicing with her cousins. 

 

“I’m going to protect you no matter what.” He said to himself as got ready for the day he knew would change his life.