1st meeting

A Lee and Lu's Past

 

Tory was sleeping contentedly in LuHan’s arms whens he had a dream about the first time they had met.

 

~Dream~

Tory was 3 yrs old. She and her parents went to China with her grandmother. They had stayed at the Lu compound since the heads of the Lu clan was her grandmother's best friend.

 

Her father was talking to a man who had a stern look on his handsome face. This really irritated Tory to no end, so she kicked the man. The man’s wife laughed which caught Tory’s attention as well. The 3 yr old noticed the bundle in the woman’s arms. The woman had her sit down then placed the bundle into Tory’s hold.

 

“Victory, this is Xiao LuHan.” 

 

“Xiao Lu..” Tory said and his mother nodded. The baby smiled up at her and held her hand. He then closed his eyes and drifted to sleep. She then looked at her mother. “Mama?” 

 

“Yes Tory?” Mrs. Lee asked her daughter.

 

“Can I keep him?” She said causing the mothers to smile at her.

 

“I’m sorry baby. But Xiao Lu is a baby, just like you. He needs his mom and dad to take care of him. Just like you need me and your dad.” Tory pouted. 

 

Victory lets made a deal. Whenever you are here in China you can take care of Xiao Lu.” Mrs Lu said and the young girl beamed.

 

“Victory you will be charged with protecting LuHa do you understand.” her dad said adn she nodded at him.

 

The grandmothers smiled as Tory carried LuHan to her bedroom. They watched as she placed the baby onto her bed and she lay down beside him. She then closed her eyes humming to him.

 

“It looks like she’s quite take by your grandson.” Lol said to Grandma Lu.

 

“And she is the first he’s been quiet with.” Grandma Lu said, “I was wondering if he would be able to be social or not. But its a good thing it was her in the first place.”

 

“Why is that?” the Lee’s said.

 

“Well you see my cousins are trying to take over the Lu Clan. And to do so they need Xiao Lu dead.” 

 

“We’ll put them in their place. And when they act up Tory will protect him.” Mrs. Lee said.

 

 

After about a month Tory was carrying Xiao Lu in the Lu compound courtyard when some of the men tried to take her and LuHan. It was the first time Tory ever hurt anyone. There was blood on her hands and face as she rushed to find the Lu’s and her parents. LuHan was in her hold, his blanket covered in blood but he himself was clean.

 

“Tory, what one earth happened to you?” her grandmother shouted.

 

“I’m sorry Lola. I know I’m not to hurt people, but they wanted to take Xiao Lu from me. They wanted to hurt Xiao Lu.” She cried as she clung to the baby in her arms.

 

“Mother, where are Tory and Xiao Lu?:” Mr and Mrs Lu shouted as they came down the hall with the Lee’s, all four of them worried. When they saw Tory crying with LyHan in her arms they sighed. Not caring that she was covered in blood.

 

“She did her job.” Mrs. Lee said.

 

“Yes but at what cost. A child her age shouldn’t have had to get the much blood on her hands.” Grandma Lu said as they took the two children into a private area where they could clean Tory up.

 

 

That night Tory placed Luhan onto her bed and she was about to crawl in beside him but her grandmother came into the room. “Hi Lola.” 

 

“Tory tomorrow we’re going back to the Philippines. You need to give Xiao Lu back to his parents.” Lola said and Tory shook her head. “Victory Lee, you will give Xiao Lu back to the Lu’s tomorrow do you understand. He is not a toy. He is a baby.” Tory hung her head and nodded as tears came down her face. She then crawled into bed beside Xiao Lu and hugged him while she cried herself to sleep holding him. 

 

~Dream End~

 

Tory woke up to a sleeping LuHan still hugging her. “Xiao Lu you have no idea of how much I loved you even back then. I doubt you even remember what i did back then to protect you.” She said and then got up.

 

When she walked into the kitchen her father was shocked she was awake already. “Hi dad.” She said and took a seat at the table.

 

“Why are you up already?” He said placing some coffee in front of her.

 

“I’m, usually up by 4:30 most days for work.” She said since it was already 5:30 am. “But I woke up because of a dream I was having. It was about when I was 3yrs old.” her dad froze at what he was doing. “You remember right. How I was covered in blood.” To protect the baby.”

 

“Baby you don’t need to remember that. I’m sure the Lu boy is fine and healthy. You had done your job.” He said and sat down in front of her.

 

“I know he did.” She said with a soft smile.

 

“Baby you haven’t seen him in over 10 years. How can you be so sure. I know the Lu’s are doing great and all.” He said and then his girlfriend came into the kitchen.

 

“Morning Tita Gina.” Tory said and the woman nodded at her. “I know because Luhan is Xiao Lu.” she said and her dad choked on his coffee.

 

“You’re telling me that he’s LuFai’s son.” Her dad said and she nodded. “He got up from his seat and knocked on his sisters room doo just a few feet away. Lola opened her door and came out. “Ate did you know that that boy is LuFai’s son.” His sister looked at Tory who was drinking her coffee contently. 

 

“Victory is what your dad said true.” Tory nodded her head. “You need to be careful then. He had been very dangerous. When the accident happened he changed a lot.” She said and sat down, Tory looked at her confused. “Xiao Lu became very mercelouse.  He trained a lot and became very powerful No one could touch him. He had found his family who wanted to kill him and he tortured them until they turned themselves into the police for what they had done to you. We heard that his aunt was half dead whens he turned herself in. But they never said that Xiao Lu had done that to her.” She said and then went quiet as Luhan came into the kitchen.

 

“No need to stop talking about me once I came into the room.” LuHan said as he sat down beside Tory and leaned onto her. When Lola didn’t continue LuHan sighed. “At that point my father had to pull me out of all the martial arts tournaments. He was worried I would kill the competitors.” He said and she sighed. “I was a very angry teen. you can ask WuFan. He had to take the brunt of my anger. But he still stuck by me when he could.” He said she patted his cheek. “I hated myself at that time. If I wasn’t born you wouldn’t have gotten injured. WuFan and I thought that you were dead since we we had no work that you were still alive. But that day when you came back...”

 

“I know.” She said and then the other girls came into the kitchen rubbing their eyes. “What are you all doing up. We’re not here working.” She said and the girls remembered they were on vacation. The four went back to bed.