Chapter 4

Style and Love

Dara’s POV

As I’m approaching the door and left the man who helps me. I realized that he looks familiar. I’m not good in memorizing people’s faces but genius about memorizing every clothes detail. I’m just into fashion and style.

I was in front of the door but have no courage to knock. I don’t know why, I just really don’t know how to interact with ‘strangers’.  I stayed in front of the door for about 5 minutes. My body is stiff.

I heard footsteps approaching me and when I turn to my back, it was the guy who helps me. He is now flashing me with his attractive smile. I feel my jaw drop because of oww on how this man’s feature strikes me. He is exceptionally gorgeous, why didn’t I notice it earlier. I was more shock when he opens the door in front of me without knocking. And when I turn my gaze inside the room, I see all the people in the room more shock than me as all their mouth turn into big ‘O’.

 

------------------

All the Bigbang members in the office was in state of shock when their very awaited guest surprise them without knocking and strike them with her very unique fashion. She is wearing a loose t-shirt with a design that cannot be explained, matching it with a skirt which has different length. If someone will wear it aside from her, they will definitely conclude that the girl is crazy. But with her beauty, she can pull it off and bring more details’ to what she is wearing.

 

Jiyong just look at the girl with amazement when he finally realized that she had a companion. He looks at TOP that is now flashing his smile to everyone.

“Is he already hitting in this ‘nobody’?” he thought.

Ms. Kim, the Bigbang stylist approach Dara and guide her to fully entered the room.

 

The stylist is now introducing herself properly; she didn’t introduce herself yesterday because she is afraid that this girl will create attraction when she find out that the BigBang boys was with her. But fortunately this girl really didn’t know Bigbang which is a bit odd. The stylist also introduces the member of BigBang. Each member approach her starting from Daesung, who flashes his infamous smile to Dara, followed by Taeyang who introduce himself in a shy way.  Seungri introduce himself to Dara and he hugged her after. TOP who is behind Seungri cut the hug as he introduces himself.

“Annyong, I’m TOP of BigBang. Nice to meet you. We talk a while ago but you just ignore my beauty.” he said teasing Dara.

“Aniyo,  I just don’t know how to interact with ‘strangers’.” She defended herself but her answer just create laugh inside the office.

“Why are they laughing” she thought. Suddenly the almighty Kwon Jiyong speaks up while still on the couch sitting, he is the only one who didn’t introduce himself.

“Yah, everyone already introduce their selves to you, you should at least say your name”, he said annoyed.

De,,deh,,!!!Annyong hasaeyo I’m Sandara Park.” She said with her voice so loud like she’s introducing herself in front of the class.

 

 

Dara’s POV

I was bit irritated of what the blondy boy told me but it’s true, I didn’t introduced myself  yet. I really don’t know how to introduce myself to people. I just introduce myself to everyone like the way I introduces myself in front of the class. After I said my name, I bowed 90 degrees. When I lifted my head, I saw them smirking. I think they find me odd.

This people are good looking and I can feel that they are good people except for one. I found the blondy boy irritating but I was a bit impress how he dress. His arrogant, he didn’t introduce himself but speak to me like that, so I will just call her blondy boy.

Miss Kim, broke the awkwardness in the room as she guide me to sit in the couch which is a meter away from the blody boy. I just force myself to relaxed and sit.

“Miss Park, did you bring the sketches you said that will help me understand your style”, Miss Kim asked me.

After our conversation yesterday, we had texted each other for a while and I told them about my sketches.

“Deh, Miss Kim, “I answered as I get my sketches in my bag and handed it to her.

“You can call me noona if you want Miss Park” she said smiling.

“You can call me Dara too, Miss Kim, uhhmm, noona” I said shyly.

“You can call me oppa, dara-shi ,and you can call TOP and Daesung  ajusshi’”, he said with a serious tone.

TOP and Daesung was shock in what their maknae just said and defended their selves and said that they are not that old enough to be called ajusshi.

I watch them playfully slap their maknae. It fell so light to see them playing.

“How old are you Dara-shi” Taeyang asked me while smiling. I’m shy to tell my age,, but a know that I’m older than them.

“I’m 25, and I think I’m you noona” I answered with a smile. I look at them and I can see that they didn’t expect me to be older than them.

“It’s okay if you’re older then as noona, you can just call me oppa if you want.” Seungri really didn’t want to loose in his game.

 

Jiyong POV

 

What’s with this ‘nobody’, if someone will see this scenario, they will think that this girl is the celebrity and the 4 members are her funboys. Tssk!!

They didn’t even notice me because of they are to focus in this girl. I now she’s one of a kind and beautiful, had unique style but she’s a boy magnet, and that’s the thing a don’t like about her.

I heard our stylist noona and the other members are now talking about fashion and style. I’m a fashionista so I easily get interested anything about fashion. I just heard the girl spoke as she said about her unique style and she can easily memorized every clothes detail as she saw them. She’s a boastful woman.

I also heard that she like to mix and match and she really want to meet people with unique style as herself. Suddenly our stylist noona speak while looking at me.

“I think we had one who is very interested in unique styles Dara, and I think you can be good friends, meet our very own Kwon Jiyong?”

Everybody eyes are now on me and I noticed that the girl looked at me from head to toe. I just ignore her gaze but without anyone asking, she commented on what I wear.

“I think he really likes to mix and match, but in the way he dress is not balance. If someone will see him, they will think he is from the psychotic world of gays.” She said with a flat tone.

I was shock of what she said. Not only me but all of us.

‘Me??From psychotic world of gays?’ I thought she was good with styles. Is she blind??I’m totally piss of this girl.’

I closed my eyes for a while, gaining my composure as I speak with sarcastic tone “But I think I’m far behind you Dara-shi, and I think you’re from the psychotic world of weird ajumma.” I stand from my sit and head to the door to go out. Before I open the door, I look at the girl one more time.

“I knew you’re a waste of time Dara-shi, you didn’t know about style at all.” I said

“Let’s have a competition then” I heard her challenging me.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

sorry for the late update....

im starting to write chapter 5

i hope you will enjoy this chapter

thank you!!!mwahhh