Chapter 3

Style and Love

Dara’s POV

 

I arrived at YGE building about an hour before three. All I can say that this building is huge.

The guard ask me if I had an appointment, and I said that Miss Kim want to see me. The guard just let me in and said that Miss Kim’s office is at the 4th floor.

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

We are at our stylist office waiting for our most awaited guest when Seungri ask?

"Noona, I thought that girl is coming today?” said Seungri who is very excited. I find it ridiculous but I think our maknae is interested on that “nobody”.

“Deh, she’s coming here. Maybe she’s on her way,” said our stylist noona.

All the members smile when they heard she’s on her way. All of them are excited to meet the girl who didn’t know our group.

Is that girl really don’t know us or just pretending not to because she is an anti fan?

Why I’m thinking about the perception of that nobody. I’m just interested about her fashion okay, and her glowing skin..,,..What!!!!!No, no, no, …I shake my head because of frustration. Im not a ert....tssk.....!!

 

“I think I need to pee, before that girl came’. said TOP who snap me into reality who’s holding his pants.

This guy really is not good in holding his bladder. I smile.

 

 

TOP’s POV

I was about to go back at our stylist office when I girl approached me. I easily recognized her beautiful face. I already knew that she’s beautiful but this is the first time I notice that she’s glowing. Her style is so unique that add to her beauty.

“Excuse me, do you know where Miss Kim’s office is?”

Her angelic voice snaps me in my thought.

“Uuuhhm…, her office is at the last room in this hallway.” I shuttered while pointing my finger at our stylist office.

“Thank you Mr.…” she said and then bow to me and approach the room.

I was star struck at her beauty, but  she didn’t recognize me.

Why? Even though she’s not our fan, she should recognize me because we met yesterday at the van, not actually meet, but she saw me back then. I’m the most good looking in BigBang and my face is the most recognizable because of my smoky eyes.

I shake my head, I think I need to make her know my name and make her recognized me until her death.

I just watch her hesitating to knock the door; I walk toward her and open the door for her. I saw her shock face when I open the door without knocking, but the people at the office are more shock than her.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

im starting to write chapter 4.......my update is just still short as always,,hehehe

thanks for the comment,,,,

i will try my best to update and make this story more interesting,!!!fighting!!!