Chapter 1

Style and Love

Dara is obsessed about fashion, she is genius about tailoring, She’s a prodigy but she is trap in her own world, own fashion. She’s a loner, no friends and no social life. She’s finished college without friends. She just go to school and go home after, it’s boring. She didn’t go out in her apartment except if she want to visit her sister Bom in her newly open shop, they just greet each other and say good bye after.

 

While Dara is walking back to her apartment after visiting her sister, she stop in one of the fashion shop, she’s totally engorge seeing the very unique scarf. She stared it about 5 minutes and she already knew its exact length and every detail of it. “It’s perfect” she thought.

While examining the scarf, a lady accidentally drop the packages she was holding just in front of her. She had no choice but to help her even though she is very shy to stranger.

“Thank You”, said the lady who she found had a great fashion, very neat and just so good to look at.

“If you mind, I will help you put it in your car” Dara said. “Oh..Thank you again, the van is at the other side of the street, actually a have company but...” the lady hesitated.

They cross the street where the van was park, the lady open it and 5 gorgeous man appear in Dara’s eyes, waving at her.

The lady saw that the girl who helps her was star truck. She cleared so the girl’s attention will be back to her. “Do you want to get their autographs?” she said. Dara is now more confuse than star struck. She knew they are handsome but she just don’t know them. Yeah, she doesn’t know any celebrity, just Daniel Radcliffe, she’s a Harry Potter fan.

“Uhhm…excuse me? Do I need to have their autographs?”In a low voice. Everyone is shock looking at her.

“You don’t know us?” the guy who looks like a panda because of her dark eye bags asks?

“Aniyo.” she answered. Everyone in the van just shake their head because of what they heard. The lady cleared again and asks the girl. “You had a unique fashion. It’s very refreshing to the eye and I didn’t see those designs anywhere. Did you design it yourself?” The lady really want to ask that question because the girls fashion catches her eyes and to divert all the guys attention not to think about the girl who didn’t know them.

“Deh”, she answered shyly

 “Well, I’m a designer and stylist, and I want you to learn from you, you have a great fashion sense just like him”, pointing at the blond guy who is sleeping (or just pretending).

“Can you give me your number” the lady said.

“I don’t give my number to strangers”her answered shivers to everyone. How could a girl thought that the most famous boy group is strangers, yeah, their strangers for her but. “uhhmm.. you can have my number then,” said the stylist lady, handling the girl a card.

“Kamsahamnida” she said.

“Thank you again for helping me” said the stylist lady for the last time and she close the door of the van after giving the girl a wave. The van is now in motion and Dara is left in the street confused and glad that someone has recognize and praise her fashion. But thinking about the autograph thing is confusing, “Are they celebrities? I know that they are gorgeous and one of them had I unique style like me, but I don’t know them” she thought shaking her head.

 Walking home she read the card the lady gave her “YG Entertainment, BIGBANG Stylist”.

“I think they are really celebrities, but I don’t care, all I care is someone had recognized my design.” Dara thought and walk happily.

 

--------------------------------------------

sorry for the grammar,,its not properly edited,,,this is my first time writting a fan fic

i didnt own the characters,,im just a fan,,, an appler,,kekeke

the story is just written with my  pure imagination..  (if someone happen to have the same plot,,,,sorry,,i didnt mean it..)..peace!!!

 

your comments and suggestions are welcome,,,it will help me learn more and help me grow us a writter.