Chapter 2

Style and Love

At the van……….

 

“That girl is something.” said Daesung.

“She didn’t know us”,said Seungri who is shaking his head.

“I like that girl”, said TOP who is smiling widely... “She’s not my fan, our fun and she’s cute”. Everyone look at TOP with amazement except Jiyong.

“Hyung, she doesn’t know you, and she said were strangers.” said Suengri laughing.

“She’s not just cute, she’s beautiful, but she’s weird.” said Taeyang who is looking at Suengri.

You too?” Suengri was shock.

Everybody laugh except one.

“She’s nobody” Jiyong said with sarcastic tone. Everybody shot their mouth after their leader spoke.

 

Jiyong’s POV

She’s not our fun. Her fashion was kind of cute and refreshing.

“Noona, are you sure you want to learn something from that girl?” I said which shock everybody?

I thought you said she’s nobody?” said Daesung?

“But her fashion is something”, I said. I’m really interested in her fashion but there is something about her that strikes me. She’s cute and had a good skin which compliment her style.

Aaaisht!!What the hell am I thinking, I just said she’s nobody.

The van just stop and now they are in front of the YGE building.

 

Dara’s POV

I was reviewing my sketches of my design when my phone ring.

“Yaboseyo” I said

“Hello miss Sandara Park, I’m from YGE”

YGE?” I said confused

“Yes ma’am and Miss Kim want to see you tomorrow,”

Who’s Miss Kim? I said more confused.

“She’s the BigBang stylist ma’am, I will just connect the line to miss Kim , please wait ma’am.

I really don’t know what the heck this girl is talking about. I don’t know any Miss Kim and who’s BigBang?

“Yabobosayo’ this is Miss Kim, Miss Park are you their?” the voice on the other line snap me in my thought.

“Deh, who are you?”

“You help me carried my packages this morning, I said that I want to learn from your designs right?

“Oh...Sorry Miss Kim, I forgot. Uhhmmm, how did you get my number Miss Kim, and how did you know my name?”

“I have my connection Miss Park,” I heard her chuckle.

“Can you drop by in my office tomorrow? The BIGBANG members really want to meet the girl who is the only person in Korea who didn’t know them” she laugh.

“Uhhm… okay Miss Kim,” I just said.

“That’s good to hear, I really like your design, keep up the good work. Be here at 3 in the afternoon, bye Miss Park”.

The conversation end but I’m still in the state of shock. Who’s BIGBANG? Are they influential people to know my number and name? Many questions pop out in my mind. I think I really need to go to that YGE something.


 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

i know that this chapter is boring, so its just a short update,,

my mind  kinda want to make it an (H),,,,,,,,,,, lets see as the story progress,,,kekeke