Princess Eun.

☕ Warm Touch

“Woah , are you sure that’s a guy?” “He even have a paler skin than every girls in the school!” “Look at those legs.” The last guy who said that was smacked by Heechul. “You erts , I was just asking for your guys opinion. So , what do you think? Should we invite him to join our school festival?” He asked and his classmates looked at each other.

Donghae on the other hand was in rage. It seems as if every guys liked Hyukjae and damn , his heart was clenching. He didn’t know why though and he didn’t want to believe that the reason was love. “Are you sure it’s okay to him? Who knows his school is having a festival too?” Heechul shook his head. “He doesn’t school and work as a gardener.”

And they squealed – freaking squealed. “Imagining him with a dress  and surrounded by beautiful roses is really a wonderful sight!” A guy yelled out with a dreamy expression and the other guys nearly drooled. “Invite him to join us! He’ll be promoting our cosplay café!” Heechul smirked. “Of course! I’ll make him wear my beautiful dresses~!!”

“Oh and for your guys information , Donghae lives with this beauty!” At that statement , everyone rushed to the said guy. “Donghae , please let me sleep over your house!” “Donghae , let me see this beauty in life!” “Donghae-” Donghae groaned inwardly and blocked his ears before running out of the class. Sure , Hyukjae was a beauty but he’d like it if he was the only one who could see him in life.

“Eh? Me? Join you guys school festival?” Hyukjae asked in confirmation as he put down his teacup , they were having evening snack at the garden with Heechul. “Yup! So , how ‘bout it? You get to meet a lot of different people and you’ll be wearing my dresses but don’t worry , I’ll pick 4 of my most trusted friends to be your bodyguard in case something happen and one of them will be Donghae so don’t worry.”

The said guy nearly choked on his tea while Hyukjae blushed. “So , what do you think? Want to join us? I’ll give you bottles of sunblock so your skin can remain pale.” Heechul added and the other gave him a weird look. He didn’t care if he became tanned but looks like there’s a person who didn’t want him to be like that.

“I’ll join.” Heechul was mentally jumping. “In one condition.” And the jumping person stopped. “Can I tour around the school?” The older smiled widely. “Of course! And Donghae will be escorting you.” The said guy was baffled. “Since when did I agreed on doing that?” “Just a second ago.” And that was all it takes for the two friends to fight and leaving Hyukjae to chuckle at their childishness.

“Woah , it’s the guy from the picture.” “His skin is so pale!” “I can’t believe I’m seeing him in life.” Heechul sighed before yelling “Make way for our guest! Geez.” 4 of his most trusted friends – including Donghae – were standing around Hyukjae , guarding him. When they entered what the older called his dress room , the younger looked around.

“Have the guys outside seen me? It seems as if they had.” The younger asked and Heechul scratched the back of his head , laughing in embarrassment. “Heechul had shown them pictures of you wearing different kinds of dresses so yeah.” Hyukjae blushed before hanging his head low and Donghae didn’t like it. The younger was blushing a lot much to his liking.

“But don’t be afraid! I have designed 3 new dresses because our festival lasts 3 days. For today , you’ll be wearing a maid costume with frilly knee-length skirt.” At that , Heechul pushed Hyukjae into a changing room. After minutes of waiting , Hyukjae finally stepped out and Donghae jaw literally dropped. The other looked beautiful.

Heechul clapped his hands. “Now princess , let’s put on your wig and apply your make-up.”

“Oh , so this is how high school is.” Hyukjae wondered out loud as he walked around. “Oi , don’t wander off now. You need to promote our café.” Donghae said as he pulled the younger beside him. “Ah you’re right. So , how do I do this?” “Hmm.. Just smile and hand out those pamphlets?” The older suggested and the younger nodded.

“Please visit our class cosplay café!” He promoted as he handed out the pamphlets to people that were near to him. “Hey , what’s your name?” Donghae perked up at that , someone was trying to hit on Hyukjae. Because of lack communication among humans , the younger nearly said his name if it wasn’t for the older who quickly cut him.

“He goes with the nickname Eun , call him Princess Eun.” The guy seemed a bit surprised with Donghae sudden appearance beside Hyukjae. “Who are you to disturb our conversation?” The guy said rudely and the older controlled his anger that was rising. “If you couldn’t tell by the way I’m dressed , I’m Princess Eun’s bodyguard.” He said as he was wearing a suit.

“And our job is to protect him.” Two of Heechul most trusted friend appeared in a butler’s costume and stood in front of the guy. “Now scram.” One of the guys said as he gave a deathly glare that caused the rude guy to run away. “That was quite easy.” The other guy said as he took off his glasses. “No one is brave when it comes to my glares!” “Yeah yeah.”

Seeing the confused look Hyukjae had , they decided to introduce themselves. “Hello , I’m Junsu and this glary boy is Sungmin. Hope we can be friends.” One of the guys said and the younger was confused. How is he supposed to respond to this? “His real name is Lee Hyukjae but we can’t let anyone stalk him so I gave him Princess Eun as a nickname.” Donghae said and the younger silently thanked him.

“Princess Eun? That’s a cute name!” The guy named Sungmin said and squealed as he ran towards Hyukjae to hug him. “We’ll protect you while you’re here so don’t worry.” Junsu assured as he held out a hand to him. “Shall we go , Princess Eun?” The younger blushed , now he really feel like a princess.

He took Junsu’s hand and pulled Donghae to walk with him. “Let’s go.”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Ey guys~! I'm having a story giveaway~ Click here if you want to join! I'll welcome you! ♥ and what do you think about the name Princess Eun? I think it's cute! ^^