Blow 7

Dear Dandelions, I Love Zhang Yixing

Hyun Jae stares blanking at the sky. Ten years. It was really long enough. After ten years, she has encouraged to come back here again. The place which was giving so much loves and pain to her life before. This place, Lay confessed to her, unplanned and it was totally one mistake. Since earlier she knew it was wrong. But she took the risk. She wants to be loved and want to feel love.

 

At this place, she accepted the wrong confession. Only if she declined it first at that time, it can’t be so hurt like this.

The wind is blowing. The dandelions softly fly away. It’s beautiful yet painful. She wants to catch it but even she couldn’t touch it.

 

“I’m sorry, oppa for lying to you. I’m really sorry”

 

“Hyung!”

Lay stunned. Seeing Woo Bin and Tae Jun give shocking visitation after EXO’s comeback performance make his heart clenching hard.

“Hello kids…” Woo Bin smiled and raised his hand up.

“We’re not kids anymore, hyung.” Xiumin pouts, showing his cute face.

“But you always for me...” Woo Bin teased again. “So, congratulation for EXO comeback. I bring together the bouquet, please accept it.” he said again while point his finger towards the big and beautiful bouquet beside him.

“Thank you, hyung!” reply EXO with happy face.

The rest of EXO feel so excited when two international models like them, scarified their precious time and giving a visit for their comeback. For EXO-K, this is first time they meet Woo Bin and Tae Jun in front of their faces. EXO-M was used on it years ago. But they still so happy because those cousins still remember them besides giving full support and love. Even though, their first meeting not starting in good way but whose know, times was changed everything.

Being hater at first, but turn too close at the last.

Just because only one girl.

 

*Congratulate to EXO’s comeback. Hope gain more success and love in future. Take care for your healthy too. Love from us, Park Tae Jun, Kim Woo Bin and Kim Hyun Jae*

 

Kim Hyun Jae.

 

Lay’s eyes locked at that name. Stunned and not moved even inches.

Seeing just her name make him lost his breathes. It has been ten years. Ten years but  it’s still not long enough to make him vanished everything about her in his life.

“But, where is Hyun Jae? She’s not coming?” asked Kris, ignored Lay who was changed his face. Pale.

Awkward. Silent.

Woo Bin and Tae Jun look at each other before they stole a glance at Lay. Same with EXO-M. For years, they never heard Lay talk about Hyun Jae. After everything was exposed, and Hyun Jae decides to go away from him, Lay kept silent.

“Who is Hyun Jae?” asked Chanyeol, innocently.

“Ooo.. urmm.. my little sister.” Woo Bin forced a smile.

“Really? Woah. She’s must be beautiful too. But wait… is it you refer to the top model Dark Angel?” Chanyeol drop his jaws.

 

Awkward again.

 

Everyone knows about Kim Woo Bin and Park Tae Jun now, those two cousins are have blood related with runway model, Angel who suddenly disappeared ten years ago before made her comeback after year later. Since then, Angel turn to new stage name, Dark Angel because she refused to smile and always silent. Beside her cold attitude, she become more success and gain many modeling awards and become model and ambassador for many exclusive brand names and magazines. Her face can be seen at everywhere.

Woo Bin just smiled and nods.

 

“But she said sorry because can’t meet with you guys. She has something to do. She wishes congratulation with EXO’s comeback. She never talk about EXO in front of us but still kept everything your merchandises and albums behind us.” said Woo Bin again.

He takes a glance again to Lay. He wants to know what this guy feeling is.

 

“Yeah… Yeah... Even she had one specific room just for EXO collection. It’s more like fanatic fangirl, I don’t know she can turn until like that.” Tae Jun grinned when remembering about Hyun Jae’s secret hobbies.

 

“I hope I can meet her again one day…” suddenly Kris blurted. No one expected that. For EXO-M and the models thought that Lay would say something.

Somehow, his silent make Woo Bin feel like to punch him. For ten years, Lay never left on his sister’s life. Far away from Korea, Hyun Jae tried her best to get some news about him. She knew he wouldn’t agree it but that stubborn girl always does it secretly. Even got caught, she would denied it with her cold heart.

 

As a brother, he knows what’s inside her heart. Even she smiled and laughed, she buried her painful and hurt deep inside her heart.

 

“Where is she going?”

 

All the eyes turn to him.

Tae Jun grinned more widely.

Woo Bin finally smiled. Victory. But only when he cleared his throat and say, “If only you want hurt her again, my advice is just don’t. She deserved enough for years.”

Both Woo Bin and Lay stared at each other eyes, fought with each other feeling. Love from a brother, love from a lover.

 

I’m not”

Lay runs again. He cursed inside his mind because that place he need to go still far to reach.

Her flight at 10 pm.”

Even he lost his last breathe, he can’t give up. He wouldn’t!

But she said want to see dandelions before leaving tonight.”

He run again until his clothes was wet because of his sweating.

But I don’t understand why she too obsess with the dandelions when she should come here and meet with you guys”

“Kim Hyun Jae… why?” his tears flowing down and fly away during his run. Please don’t…

 

Hyun Jae sighed. The sky already turns to twilight scene. It’s going late if she not departure right now. Her flight to New York at 10 pm. Last week, she got an offer to sign another new contract with a modeling agency for three years and she need to stay at New York because of that.

She looks at her surroundings. This place was full with the dandelion flowers. It’s going to fly away to universe when the wind blows them.

The scene so calm and she like the feeling.

“This is last time…” Hyun Jae whispered. She picked one dandelion and blows it. “I don’t know when I will come again.” She paused before her eyes followed the seed of dandelion fly away.

“But please… dear dandelions, please tell him.” Her tears slowly falling down.

“I missed him so much…” she smiled.

The wind blow again. More seed of dandelions on the sky.

“And please tell Zhang Yixing, I never stopped from loving him...”

 

She stand up and ready to leave. Again.

“I love you too.”

Hyun Jae stunned in her place. She heard his voice, but not dare to look at her behind. Because it’s must be a dream. It’s must be her hallucination. It’s must be…

“I love you too, Kim Hyun Jae.”

Hyun Jae's tears fall one by one.

“Did you hear me? I said I love you. It’s for real. No more lying.”

Lay tried to catch his breath after running.

“Please don’t leave me again. I’m sorry not telling you the truth. I’m sorry because hurt you so much.” Slowly Lay slowly comes to approach the stunning Hyun Jae.

He wraps his arms over her waist from behind. He buried his face on her back neck. He missed her so much. The vanilla scent of her. The sweet smiles of her. The nonstop laughter of her. The non-stop talking of her. The small touch of her. Everything about her.

Awaken from beautiful dream, Hyun Jae touch his arms over her waist and try to release it from her waist.

“Please don’t…” Lay’s sobbing and tighten his back hug.

“Oppa…”

“I don’t want to.”

“Lay oppa?”

“Please don’t leave me. Please listen to me this time. I’m nothing without you. I know I’m not deserved for you but please… I would do anything. Please consider me again; I will be a good man for you. Just please don’t leave me.”

“Oppa… don’t be like this. Everything between us was end.” said Hyun Jae softly. She used her energy to lose his hugging and turn to face his front body.

“No. I never agree with it. It’s never end between us.”

Lay ducked his head down and Hyun Jae can see his tears falling down like rain. She smiled and slowly wipes his tears and pushes his face to meet with her.

“How about Hana?”

Lay pull his head and look at her with teary eyes. “No more Hana because it’s always be you inside my heart”

The girl stunned when heard his confession.

“Did you really love me?” asked Hyun Jae while his wet cheek. She’s not sure if Lay is saying truth or no.

Lay nods.

“Since when?”

“I don’t know. Maybe from the start. From my first stupid confession.”

“Did you regret it?”

“Only after I hurt you so much but I don’t run to get you back.”

“Then why? Why you don’t run onto me? Because you always run for me before.”

“Because when I knew you’re a top model but I’m nothing, I feel scared. I always said to myself that you not deserved for me but the reality is, I’m not deserved for you. We’re at the time so different. I couldn’t stop you with your dreams so I decide I should run for my dream too so I will stand for you one day. But that day took too much time. I wasted ten years to confront my own feeling. Every day I hope I would found you and tell you the truth. Tell you that I really love you. ”

 Hyun Jae silently stared at his eyes. She can tell he’s not lying this time. Touch his wet cheek, she give sweet smiles. She feels so touched with his words. She’s waiting for this time for so long even ten years ago; she said she’s blessing him with Hana.

“Now, I’m here. For you.” She whispered.

Lay shocked.

“I love you, Zhang Yixing. I’m not lying too. Please be my boyfriend.” She confessed with teary eyes.

Same like old time.

 

"I'm maybe not a good guy that you're looking for but I'm promised I will become a guy who always love and protect you... could you be my girlfriend?

 

“Yah! That’s my line!” Lay can’t hide his happiness and kiss her on lips. Slow and sweet but passionate. Then, he leaned his head on her forehead. Touch her wet lips.

"We already wasted ten years of our life, so Kim Hyun Jae, will you be my angel for the rest of my life?"

Hyun Jae shocked but later she smiles, maybe today is the happiest day in her life. At the same place, with the same people but with different confession. The sincere one. No lying.

“Are you proposing?”

“What’s your answer?” Lay asked with full hope.

"I do." Hyun Jae nods and smiles with happiness.

 

 

I love you.

Maybe that time, we started with wrong but it teach us something that we never thought. Maybe, that time our fate was written for us without we know.

Dear dandelions, thank you because grant our wish.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The End