Blow 6

Dear Dandelions, I Love Zhang Yixing

“What is this?” asked Hyun Jae.

“The contract.” Said Woo Bin.

Hyun Jae froze for a while before faster open the envelope and read the contract contain. With uneasy reaction, she’s looking back at Woo Bin.

“Oppa…”

“Mom was delivered to me. One year as promised almost end. Mom said it’s not be hurt if you cut it off for one or two months early. You know it does will take some times to get back your normal body curves. The contract can’t be delay anymore, you know what I mean.”

“But…”

Woo Bin sighed and rubbed his back neck. “Mom was worried. Me too. You hurt yourself too bad.”

“Oppa, please. I can handle it. Please let me-“

“NO, Angel! You already broke your leg! I can’t let other stupid people kill my sister just because of one man! ” Woo Bin’s voice start to up to high volume.

His calmness was disappeared in seconds. His face turns to red because being so mad. It’s not because he not care about his sister, but because he too care, he becomes overprotective towards her.

Tae Jun who still silent from before just leaning on the wall while was looking at the arguing siblings. He softens when seeing Hyun Jae with that condition. None of them thought, letting Hyun Jae experienced the school life that she really wants to, was being so hard like this. She’s the angel. The angel that was admired and inspired people from whole the world, suddenly staying at the hospital room because of school bullies.

 

He was experienced it once time before but he managed to stand up for himself. But he is man. Since his parents were dead in plane’s crush, he has no one except his grandparents and Hyun Jae’s family. They’re so closed as one family. Enter modeling world same with Woo Bin and Hyun Jae was something unexpected even his aunt was former model in her young life. Kim’s family was taking cares of him like their own son, and because of that, he was made a promise, no matter what happened, he never let the family members getting hurt in somewhere.

 

But now, his diamond Angel, Hyun Jae was suffering in her life. At 18, she had already her everything.

Name it; sure she had all of them, except fall in love. She never falls in love. She’s too busy with her routines until she had no time to fall in love.

But once she experienced, it was ruined her beautiful life. It’s not something can get with just hard working. It’s not something that can be bought by money. It’s not something that can be getting by force either.

“Tae Jun oppa…” Hyun Jae whined, almost chocked with her own tears.

She cried, and makes Tae Jun hate to see the most.

Between Woo Bin and Tae Jun, for Hyun Jae believed Tae Jun always at her side. When her oppa said ‘No’, Tae Jun will make sure the older to say ‘Yes’ just for his angel.

But not this time.

“Let’s go back to Japan, Angel.” said the latter. “You’re not belonging here. This is not your world”

Woo Bin look at him in surprised too and mostly make Hyun Jae dumbfounded. Woo Bin never thought the cousin will be in his side this time, but for Hyun Jae this is first time she feel like got betrayed by her guardian.

“Oppa…”

“Two choices, Angel. Either I destroy all of them because made you like this or follow us go back to Japan, secretly. I’m sorry, but I can’t stand anymore when that people was getting you down as if you’re not human being."

“Tae Jun-ah…” Woo Bin shocked. He never seen the younger becomes so mad like this after the incident where his sister almost get by a drunken person during her early year in modeling world. He never jokes if he says he can punch someone. He really will do it. Because he’s a type of calm person, not easy to get angry but can turn into a scary monster if someone messed up with his precious. But destroy? Just don’t play with him. He really capable to do it.

“Let’s go back home, Jae.” His voice turns soft. Pledging.

Hyun Jae’s tears fall again.

Rarely for Tae Jun was calling her as Jae since him always called her as Angel. But it was hurt because totally remind her to Lay.

 

 

Jae…”

Lay smiled and give her the yellow Dandelion. Hyun Jae frowned before pouts in playfully, “I thought it supposedly was roses.”

What? I thought you like Dandelion.”

What’s make you think like that, oppa?”

Because you accepted my Dandelion last time.” Lay shyly smiles.

Hyun Jae softens and pushes herself to smile. She feels so touch because Lay’s remember the confession but somehow, it’s broken her because the confession is not for her.

It was wrong confession.

Hyun Jae stared at the Dandelion before slowly hold it. “T-thank you. “she bitterly smile and the tears suddenly fall.

Hey, why you cry?” Lay panicked.

Hyun Jae shook her head and wiped her tears. “I feel grateful. Thank you for your Dandelion. It’s beautiful.”

But you’re more beautiful, Jae.” Lay smile again. *I’m serious. I’m not lying this time*

 

 

 

“Are you not going to meet Hyun Jae, Lay” asked Luhan.

Kris perks up his ear to hear the latter reply but no words come out from his mouth. Deep inside his heart, he feels angry.

After sent Hyun Jae to hospital that day, something unexpected was happened. Out of their thought, they just surprised with Hyun Jae’s true identity in wrong time. Like Lay, Kris also feels like idiot but still can’t get angry to the girl for too long when she’s the one who got all the hurt.

“She will be better without me.” Said Lay coldly before stand up and walk away but saying that already broken his heart.

“Do you think is it okay?!” suddenly Kris burst out his anger. His friends look at him in confused. But Kris not cares with their staring. Honestly, none of their members know the hidden story.

Lay froze in his place but never turn back his body. He clenched his fist. Whose say it was okay? It’s never okay for him! He feels like to die right now. And, he's not lying right now.

 

 

Kim Woo Bin-sshi?”

You? What are you doing here?”

Lay stunned. Something is going wrong. He was called someone from Hyun Jae’s phone with named ‘My Oppa’ but he never thought that the well-known model was turning up. The same model that he was bumped into after sent Hyun Jae to home not long times ago.

Y-you…” Lay hope it was a dream when suddenly he thought about something.

But it was not when someone else who also familiar in modeling world, showed up. Park Tae Jun!

Kris at Lay’s behind also frowned in confused. He also knew those two people. They’re familiar stranger. Because Tao always showed his favorite fashion magazines to them, he easier catches up who they are.

But the question is’ what’s their relationship with Hyun Jae?’

Hyung… where is Angel? Is she okay?” Asked Tae Jun with worried, he tried to catch his breath.

But Woo Bin not replies except staring at Lay.

*Angel? If not mistaken, once time Tao said that she is the famous Gucci’s model. With Woo Bin and Tae Jun, they’re known as ‘Black Diamond’. But, don’t say… Hyun Jae is… Angel? * Kris frowned.

Are you Zhang Yixing?”

Lay’s eyes widened.

Tae Jun shocked.

Kris stunned.

 

 

 

“Then, did you think she will be okay with me?” asked Lay back.

Silent.

Before suddenly Lay chuckled. As if he laughs to himself.

“From earlier, it was a mistake and I should stop everything that time.” Lay walk away.

Now, everything was messed. It should be end here before too late.

For them.

He can’t blame Hyun Jae because lying to him since he also lied to her.

 

 

 

 

Dear Zhang Yixing,

 

It was so nice to call you with full name, oppa. I hope I could call you one day with that name. Well when you read this letter, I will be far far away from you. My time to be here was end. I need to return back to my family. I’m sorry for lying to you. I knew I’m so selfish but I want you to know, all the times we together for these few months, I will cherished it. I’m very happy. Meeting with you and your friend are the best thing happened in my life.

                I knew your confessions that day was not for me but my selfish still want to act dumb to accept the unreal confession. Because I want feel how to be a real teenage… a real high school girl who fell in love. I want to enjoy my teen life that I lost for many years. That’s my actual plan. Honestly, I have no feeling for you but I’m just happy with the confession. But knowing you after months, I think I really fall in love you beside you harsh words, your cold sides to me but still you always there for me. So, please don’t be guilty because the unreal confession. We’re even anyways.

                Please send my apologize to your crush, Hana. Don’t put the blame on her anymore. What happened to me before it’s not her fault. She loves you so much and I know you love her too. The confession that actually for her, right?. But I ruined it. I’m so bad. I’m sorry.

                Although my existing was unfair for you and Hana, I hope you two can be together. Don’t mind about me. Run for your love. I would be okay. Thank you for everything. I hope you can achieve all your dreams. You want to be an idol, right? Don’t ask how I know about that. I just happen to know. I hope I can hear your songs from other world.

Lay, let’s we end everything here. I’m sorry and thank you.

Love,

Kim Hyun Jae @ Angel