Blow 3

Dear Dandelions, I Love Zhang Yixing

“Happy mother’s day, mom. I missed you so much!” she smiled.

“Thanks honey. I missed you too. How’s your life there?” her mom asked.

Jae keep smiled and shaking her head. “I’m doing fine. These experiences too precious to me, I hope I can stay longer here.”

“Who’s that guy?” she asked.

“Huh? What guy?” Jae blinks in confused. Her innocent face never dies.

“Don’t play dumb with me, honey. You’re my daughter. I knew you better. Who’s the guy makes you fall in love?” her mom grinned, like to .

In time, Jae’s face turns red. Blushed.

“Ah, He’s someone amazing but he too far to reach. He doesn’t like me, mom.” Jae chuckled sourly. She obviously tried to hide her painful feeling but she knows her mom would know it soon. “He loved someone else.” Jae continued, but her smile still there. Tough girl who ready to be hurt.

Her mom sends a pity look. “Aww… It’s okay, honey. You’re so beautiful girl. Trust me, one day you will find someone who really love you. “

“I hope so…” she said again while ducked her head down. She takes a deep breath and look back at her mom. Forced a smile, Jae fanned her face to not let her tears flowing down.

Her mom sighed. Her daughter looks so down. As if she can be at her side right now, to comfort the only one daughter of her. “Do you really love him, do you?” she asked.

“I do. But it was wrong, mom. Is it okay for me being selfish?”

Her mom just looks from far. They communicated using video call right now. Too far to hug her lovely daughter. “Aww.. You must be so hurt. I’m sorry, honey.” she whispered. She also feels sad. Hoping she could fly to her daughter right now and comfort her.

 

 

 

 

Hyun Jae still looking at Tae Jun who busying himself to prepare the dinner for them. This guy sometime will fly his beautiful smiles to her. Hyun Jae can feel her happiness since Tae Jun’s arriving.

“Stop staring on me, Angel.” said Tae Jun without look at her. This guy full with confidence and make Hyun Jae hissed with fake annoying expression.

Before turn to cute giggle.

Tae Jun stopped on what’s he doing and turn to Hyun Jae. “I’m so glad seeing you so happy. I’m really worried about you.”

“I’m fine, oppa.” Said Hyun Jae, play with her long fingers. Beautiful nails of her.

“Hyung is on his way. I’m wondering why he still not turning up.”

“WHAT? Oppa too?” Hyun Jae jumped from stool in panic.

“What? Now you feel scared huh?” Tae Jun laughed like crazy when seeing Hyun Jae in sweating cold. He knows the reason why. “Obviously you shouldn’t runaway without telling him.”

Hyun Jae rolled her eyes. “Who’s the dumber need to tell someone about their runaway planning? And.. I’m not runaway and it’s unplanned of course. I just feel like to… follow my heart.”

Tae Jun silent and sighed before leaned at the kitchen, crossed his arms over his chest. Staring at Hyun Jae. This girl is not normal girl. Well, same with him and also her oppa. They’re not normal people. Their life’s so different. Their life is for public’s sake. They were used on it for years. Since their early childhood.

“Are you regretting everything now?” asked Tae Jun softly.

Hyun Jae smiled and shook her head. “I’m never regret on what’s I’m doing or what’s I chose to. I just want little space to breathe. “

“You know, you can stop if you tired.”

“I chose to hiatus but I'm totally not stopping my dreams.”

“Our dreams.”

Hyun Jae nods. “Our dreams.” She repeats his words.

“But… don’t hurt yourself too much.”

“Oppa."

"You know what I mean."

The situation turns cold. Hyun Jae can act innocent or naïve in front other people but not this guy. There are three person can read her like a book. Her mom, Tae Jun and..

 

Ding Dong!

 

Both Tae Jun and Hyun Jae turns their head at the door. Hyun Jae glanced to him then. Her face's pale. And, here’s coming the third one. Her oppa. Her older brother.

“Do you think he will forgive me?” she gulped.

“Maybe, only if you apologize and shut his mouth up with your awesome cooking!” Tae Jun winked.

Idk!

"YAH! KIM HYUN JAE! OPEN THE DOOR!"

“I don’t think that I will be forgiven so easy.” Hyun Jae sighed.

“Be prepared for yourself, Angel.” Tae Jun winked. Hyun Jae pouts to gain sympathy. But, of course it’s not working this time because both guys were in a same team after all. Overprotective brothers.

 

Next morning…

 

“What are we doing here?” asked Hyun Jae. Look at the clear sky before stared to her oppa.

“Yeah~ Why hyung?” asked Tae Jun later. He still at behind, tried to hold the bags as much he can. Mostly belong to Woo Bin. Kim Woo Bin.

“It’s summer! Why not we enjoy it, right Angel?” Woo Bin winked.

“But you make me skipped my school for week. Our summer break only happens by next week if you forgot.” She rolled her eyes.

But the older just shameless grinned.

It’s a just last night when Tae Jun and Woo Bin crushed into Hyun Jae’s place by surprise visitation. Both oppas were totally shocking when seeing their little angel turned into a big baby panda only for six months after being separate from them.

Compared to Tae Jun, the cousin only teasing about her drastic changed appearance but Woo Bin almost fainted and kept nagging for all night before fell asleep by himself. As an international model, Woo Bin really cares about appearance so he always wants to see his sister beautiful every day. Every minutes actually as if he can. But, Hyun Jae always ignore him.

Less than three hours sleeping, in early morning Woo Bin drag out all of them to the airport without complete preparation and fly away to here, Jeju Island.

Look like he was planned everything since earlier.

“But why Jeju?” asked Hyun Jae again, sound heartless.

“Hey…Hey… Your words so harsh.” Woo Bin shook his finger.

“What? I’m just asking.” Hyun Jae dumbfounded, before look at Tae Jun.” Tae Jun oppa, what’s happened to him before? Did he get dumped?”

Tae Jun shook his head and give sign to not ask something like that. He mouthed something but Hyun Jae not understands that. “What?”

Suddenly, the day becomes cloudy.

“Oh…no…no…” Hyun Jae panic, now she gets the picture. Yes, absolutely Woo Bin got dumped.

“Jae-ah~~~” Woo Bin sobs.

The brothers usually called her as Angel. Kim Hyun Jae means she will get trouble soon. Jae means help to love me more!

“Okay, oppa. Cheer up yourself. We’re at same boat anyway. Let’s go to enjoy our early summer break!!!”

Tae Jun just smiled and throws his sight to the beautiful sky. It has been years since they’re coming here. To Jeju Island, the place where they were grew together long time ago.

 

For first time, the lunch breaks not like usual. It’s too quite. Well, actually they’re used for past two weeks before Hyun Jae turn up in their life especially Lay. But the girl somehow always makes the lunch break more happening with her characters. That girl too simple, to be herself. Love to smile, love to laugh.

“Is she sick?” ask Tao, he can’t help but feel curious.

Kris only stays silent in his place with his food. Lay still act like nothing happen but inside he feel worried too.

Today, for no reason Hyun Jae was not turning up for school. Again. Already one week. He waits at her classroom for lunch together but only disappointed waiting for him. That girl still not comes until today. He can call her as if he had her number. Okay, the truth is Lay never ask Hyun Jae’s number. Yet. And now, he kind of regretting about his slow action.

“Both of you was fought?” asked Chen later.

Lay not reply.

“Nah… must she feel so upset because of rumors.” said Xiumin.

“What’s rumors?”

“Didn’t you hear it? That’s Hyun Jae trapped Lay to being with her.”

“Trapped?” Tao almost shouts.

Lay pull his head. Since earlier he still never gives his comments yet. But this rumors gain his interest. He doesn’t know about that, either he too naïve or actually deaf from hearing all the rumors or gossips about him and Hyun Jae which spreading over school like wind.

“What’s trap? She’s not trapping me!” said Lay, frowned.

“That’s she slept with you and got pregnant.” Said Xiumin, half whispered after looks at their surroundings.

“WHAT? HYUN JAE’S PREGNANT??!!” Lay shocked and stood from his seat.

His friends drop their jaws because of Lay’s reaction. Dumbfounded.

The cafeteria became silent for suddenly because of Lay’s ‘announcement’. All students shot their eyes on the table where six gorgeous guys were sitting.

“Good. Now like you make the declaration. Sit down and low your voice. Could you?” said Kris, under his breath before nods to one side. They give a look.

That’s Hana. Stunned in her place with food tray. Her body’s shaking.

Oh crap!

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa…”

“Hmm…”

“Are we not deserved to be loved?”

Slowly Woo Bin opens his eyes. Looking at the clear sky. Tae Jun, who enjoys flirting on girls not far from them, turns his head seeing Hyun Jae.

“People like us…are fate to be alone forever?” she adds again.

“Who’s that guy named again?” asked Woo Bin, ignore to answer his sister’s question.

“Zhang Yixing. His name is Zhang Yixing.” Hyun Jae smiled. Spell out his name already make her happy. Zhang Yixing. But people always called him Lay. She heavily sighs.

“Angel…”

“Urmm..”

“I feel you, honey. To be love and being loved. But in relationship, sincerity is important. It’s not just love. Fake love is not love. It’s different from one side love. Don’t hurt yourself if he not loved you. Don’t make yourself goes into too deep in this game. You should know better the real world than others. And ask yourself, did you really love him? Or you just want make him as your escape to enjoy your high school life?”

Hyun Jae sighed. Sincerity? Is it because I lied to him? Should I tell him the truth? But what would happen to them later? And, did i really love him? Did I?

“It’s one day, Angel…” Tae Jun smiled at her. He come from nowhere and stand beside her. “One day, you will find someone who loves you and you loved him. It’s just about time.”

Hyun Jae silent. It’s maybe about time but she think her time is right now, with Zhang Yixing aka Lay. I think I already fall in love with him.

“Maybe you’re right. But you know what; I’m ready to be hurt…” Hyun Jae whispered, closes her eyes. Please… Just this time.